Author Topic: DUmmies don't seem to have much love for protestors at the moment ...  (Read 602 times)

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
There is thread after thread over there talking about the protestors in DC.  The posts they're making sure don't have the same love for these protestors as they did for the protestors that were operating under the cover of darkness burning, looting, killing, destroying federal and state property, this past year.

I can't figure out what the difference is.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ChuckJ

Re: DUmmies don't seem to have much love for protestors at the moment ...
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 02:17:55 PM »
For months the left and their propagandists in the media have shown the citizenry that if there is something that you don’t like that it’s okay if you ignore all rules of decorum. Unfortunately, it looks like the seeds that they sowed have sprouted. If you turn a blind eye to (and even cheer on) one side flaunting law and order, it should be expected that there’s a chance that the other side will eventually follow suit.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 02:27:04 PM »
Strange that the words "mostly peaceful" have not been uttered by any network.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 02:34:09 PM »

Beat me to it.

Can't watch TV at the moment, but following along via internet radio.

Liberal rules: The only violent protests are conservative (see also, racist, misogynistic, homophobic, etc...).  ALL liberal protests are by definition peaceful.  Even if they end up with murder, looting, burning down buildings or maiming people.

Anyone else getting a "spidey-sense" that this supposed violence has been orchestrated by Soros and his merry band of ass-clowns in Panti-FA and BLM?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 02:34:21 PM »

I noticed that too. I also noted that the term “rioters” seems to be being used more than when the libs were looting and burning down buildings.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 02:43:35 PM »
They brought all of this on themselves (liberals) when they upended a lot of states voting rules and out of the blue allowed the mail in ballots along with some other trickery.  People who were paying attention knew that left the door wide open for all kinds of fraud.  All they had to do was allow the audits and the counts, but they couldn't because they would have been caught.  When you see pictures of poll workers wearing Biden/Harris face masks it tends to infuriate you because they were above the law.

And as to these people storming the Capitol ... well, at least they didn't take over several city blocks and demand 'protection money' from the business owners.  I seem to recall the DUmmies cheering that on as well.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2021, 03:34:26 PM »
when the left gets all indignant about the protests going on today in DC and wonder where today's protestors got the idea to storm government buildings, I'm reminded  of the anti drug commercial in the 1970's where a father is yelling at his kid, asking where he learned how to do drugs and the kid replied:
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2021, 04:47:16 PM »
Meh. Wake me when they burn a police station to the ground.

BTW, where are the images of people leaving a Washington, DC big box store with carts full of TVs? Must have missed that.