Author Topic: Pic Of The Moment: Desperate Trump Begging For Bad Economic News  (Read 3416 times)

Online CC27

EarlG (21,912 posts)

Biden says U.S. economy is world's best. Trump calls it a 'cesspool.' Data is clear.

Job growth zoomed in March as payrolls jumped by 303,000 and unemployment dropped to 3.8%

twodogsbarking (9,407 posts)
1. Things are so bright Joe has to wear shades.

Dave Bowman (1,809 posts)
11. "Joe has to wear shades."

It reminds me of the idiot watching the sun directly during an eclipse after being told that it was dangerous. I wonder how many morons did the same that day just because of their stupid idol doing the opposite of something rational.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218838309

This will be revised you idiots. Calm down.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Re: Pic Of The Moment: Desperate Trump Begging For Bad Economic News
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2024, 11:41:20 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4B8Ka7gAGo

Facts tend to disagree, DUmmie.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2024, 11:52:06 AM »
The Dummies keep hoping Slow Joe will get a second shot at destroying the country. I doubt that the country will last another year or two under that demented ****.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2024, 12:09:43 PM »
From what I understand all the new jobs are picking produce and fruit for migrants. As for American workers they’ve lost lots of jobs.

And inflation may be down this quarter, but we’re still stuck with the 18% rise for the last few years, so there’s no improvement.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2024, 02:09:23 PM »
 :thatsright: "Inflation is down" does not mean prices are all down. It means that prices as a while are still rising, but slower than before.

:thatsright: 1. Almost every job growth report in the LIEden Administration has been revised downward, significantly. It is likely that "303,000" will quietly, next month, be adjusted downward to 250,000-280,000. 2. Many of the new jobs are in non-productive government and quasi-governmental sectors (= not producing needed/wanted goods and services). 3. Full-time jobs are still declining; part-time jobs are increasing. https://www.jobcreatorsnetwork.com/press_releases/job-creators-network-reacts-to-march-jobs-report/

:thatsright: "Unemployment down to 3.8% in March 2024" In real life, while unemployment started recovering from the April 2020 Covid peak in May 2020, it never recovered to the late 2019 (=pre-Covid) level, bottomed out around April 2023, and has been increasing slowly ever since, https://www.bls.gov/charts/employment-situation/civilian-unemployment-rate.htm .

:thatsright: Re GDP growth, to quote someone, "You didn't build that." Biden and the Federal government didn't build that. Nor did Trump, Obama, Bush, etc. etc. etc..
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2024, 03:15:35 PM »
Everything in the OP DUmbsss's post is a lie.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2024, 03:45:57 PM »
Everything in the OP DUmbsss's post is a lie.

He has a PHD (Piled High & Deep) from the kpete College of Meme.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2024, 04:59:04 PM »
Is gas $2/gal? No? Then don’t feed me this “good economy” lie.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2024, 05:57:18 PM »
Is gas $2/gal? No? Then don’t feed me this “good economy” lie.

Different states have different prices, of course, but I am currently paying ~$1.50 per gallon more than in early January 2020.

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2024, 07:17:21 PM »
Earl is doing all he can to counteract all the doom and gloom of the DUmp.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2024, 08:18:30 PM »
Look, they can try all they want to make the DUmmies believe all is well. Reality says otherwise.

As SVP noted, prices may be different depending on where you are, but the undeniable facts are gas prices are up around 70% over where they were 3 years ago, and the same groceries that cost $100 then cost almost double that now. And no amount of regurgitated CNBC nonsense is going to make people forget when they are getting slammed by inflation every day.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2024, 12:49:51 AM »
Oh DUmbass forgot that the Dumbo-rats don't count food and fuel........

Moved where I am now in Jan. 2021. Reg. gas 1.95 a gallon, now 3.89. Food prices are at least doubled. Ya  real inflation? Try nearly 30% DUmbass.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2024, 11:03:19 AM »
The reality is the statistics are what ever they want them to be. They manipulate them to make them look good. They know the truth will bury them. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline jukin

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2024, 03:37:09 PM »
Here in Commiefornia gas is over $5/gallon. The democrat party wants the terrible policies that Commiefornia has for the entire USA.... which would put us in much greater depression than the FDR depression.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Online ADsOutburst

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2024, 05:12:03 PM »
Trump begging? No, he's doing what we call observing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2024, 09:48:00 AM »
Here in Commiefornia gas is over $5/gallon. The democrat party wants the terrible policies that Commiefornia has for the entire USA.... which would put us in much greater depression than the FDR depression.

High taxes, seasonal boutique formulations, Enviros and NIMBYs blocking refinery builds and expansions, and the biennial "price-gouging" shamvestigations have consequences (spoiler alert ... actual price gouging is never found). I wonder which side of $10/gallon the price is in more remote low-population areas like the town of Mendocino.