Author Topic: Bill Clinton calls Obama 'a fairy tale!!"  (Read 4684 times)

Offline Lauri

Bill Clinton calls Obama 'a fairy tale!!"
« on: January 08, 2008, 06:10:01 PM »
http://www.abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=4102345

Bill and Hillary keep talking about how 'hurt' they are lately.. are these people adults or not??

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
Re: Bill Clinton calls Obama 'a fairy tale!!"
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 06:15:10 PM »
No, they are control freaks...and they can't believe things are not going there way...
Now they get to air their hissy fits daily for the world to see.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 08:18:38 PM »
Bill looks downright hostile to the question asker.. did you catch how he laid something down with a thunk on the podium and started in with that dad voice that starts off, "well looka here ya punk.. i'm now gonna school you since youre such an idiot"

his eyes narrowed.. he looked flushed.. and then that part about being hurt so much on the trail..

well boo hoo.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 08:56:28 PM »
Bill's gonna have a major meltdown on the campaign trail. It's going to be amazing to watch.  :popcorn:
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 09:04:49 PM »
He wants to be in the White House again so bad...he can taste it.  If they don't get what they want...there will be a very public display of "emotion" from both of them.... :bawl:  Can't wait to see it... :evillaugh:

In all seriousness though, I wouldn't discount it just yet...wierder things have happened.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 09:07:02 PM »
Bill's gonna have a major meltdown on the campaign trail. It's going to be amazing to watch.  :popcorn:

dont forget the man has a heart issue ... Cheney must be flippin relieved and laughing his ass off at not having to go thru this mess again..  :cheersmate:

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 09:09:03 PM »
He wants to be in the White House again so bad...he can taste it...

I dunno.

The normally politcally astute BJ has been saying some damned bone-headed things about Hillary since her run began in earnest. I think he shudders at the thought of going back to being scrutinized every minute of every hour of every day. He can globetrot with his bimbos to $50,000/hour speaking engagements to crowds of adoring groupies in relative peace nowadays. I honestly think he doesn't want to give that up and is subtely sabotaging her campaign.

"I can't make her male, taller or younger."

srsly...WTF?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 09:15:19 PM »
I see no evidence of subtle sabotage.  He seems just as hurt as she is about losing the big lead.

I'll keep an eye out for it though... :popcorn:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 09:15:34 PM »

Bill and Hillary keep talking about how 'hurt' they are lately.. are these people adults or not??

Bill Clinton decided that tradition isn't good enough for him.. He is the first ex-POTUS who has stayed politically active in te public eye after his term is over.  He emboldened that bastard Carter who then broke the "politics ends at the waters edge" rule.

It is clear Clinton's temper does not serve him well -- and it may just submarine Hitlery.

I stand by my statement -- Obama is the Conservative wet dream.  Inexperienced, arrogant and can't win in the South.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2008, 09:17:15 PM »

Bill Clinton decided that tradition isn't good enough for him.. He is the first ex-POTUS who has stayed politically active in te public eye after his term is over.  He emboldened that bastard Carter who then broke the "politics ends at the waters edge" rule.

It is clear Clinton's temper does not serve him well -- and it may just submarine Hitlery.

I stand by my statement -- Obama is the Conservative wet dream.  Inexperienced, arrogant and can't win in the South.

:lmao:

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 09:18:05 PM »

You realize, of course, that this last part will be the only part the MSM focuses on, right?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Lauri

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 09:21:34 PM »
He wants to be in the White House again so bad...he can taste it...

I dunno.

The normally politcally astute BJ has been saying some damned bone-headed things about Hillary since her run began in earnest. I think he shudders at the thought of going back to being scrutinized every minute of every hour of every day. He can globetrot with his bimbos to $50,000/hour speaking engagements to crowds of adoring groupies in relative peace nowadays. I honestly think he doesn't want to give that up and is subtely sabotaging her campaign.

"I can't make her male, taller or younger."

srsly...WTF?

yeah, i couldnt tell what that was about ... did The Big Dog really think that was a smart thing to say? I winced for Hilary and I seriously dislike the woman..

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2008, 10:14:28 PM »

They may have adult bodies but their minds are so screwed up its hard to tell.
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2008, 11:39:08 PM »
The only Fairy Bubba should be talking about is Hillary, the dyke, rather than fairy tales about Obama.