Author Topic: Newest political fad: REPARATIONS!  (Read 4233 times)

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
Re: Newest political fad: REPARATIONS!
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2014, 05:47:55 PM »
That's discriminatory to the Atlanta Braves . . . :tongue:

And the Washington Redskins   :fuelfire:
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2014, 07:41:11 PM »
And the Washington Redskins

Milwaukee Bucks?

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2014, 08:10:18 PM »
Reparations were paid with blood.  But, blood isn't good enough for the left.  As much as they bitch and moan about the wealthy their eyes are always fixed on the dollar sign.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2014, 10:19:16 PM »
They always talk about reparations.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2014, 11:12:07 PM »
Reparations advocates are after one thing and that is to open the door for endless demands upon what would be established as an admittedly racist culture.
Does anyone think they are after one "payment" and then would declare the slate clean?
So it's really more like extortion. Nice work if you can get it. Fat Al Sharpton (the rat), and Jesse High Jackson became very rich from that strategy. Ken Timmerman even wrote a book about it...Shakedown.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2014, 11:34:06 PM »
So it's really more like extortion. Nice work if you can get it. Fat Al Sharpton (the rat), and Jesse High Jackson became very rich from that strategy. Ken Timmerman even wrote a book about it...Shakedown.

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJVl6Iuiy00[/youtube]

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2014, 11:51:06 PM »

And the New Orleans Nigras...

Oh wait...
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2014, 03:01:18 AM »
And the New Orleans Nigras...

Oh wait...
Convicted Mayor (D) Ray "Schoolbus" Nagin would call them the Big Easy City Chocolates.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2014, 05:33:00 AM »
Milwaukee Bucks?

Let's not go inter-species, okay? :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2014, 06:38:15 AM »

What about the Raiders or the Vikings?  49'ers, Cowboys, Packers...   :tongue:

Don't discriminate!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2014, 09:52:02 AM »
Darn this is a sore spot in my life.    Men, some are so dense what ever their education level is.

My EX had been raised in Walnut Creek CA,  on a cross country trip he asked me what I wanted to see out there.    I told him I wanted to see the camps for the 5-6 generation American Asians that had lost everything as long time American citizens due to their race.

He told me I was flat out crazy, cannot happen and never had.   When we got to his parents home, I asked them about the camps and without a blink they told me right up the road.

Here we had a well educated man, a Chief on a Bomber, one of the smartest in the military, yet he could not believe the  camps ever took place in the America he knew. 

No he said to me until his own parents told yes to my claims.  Right up the road from where he was raised and at no time in school or college ever mentioned.

So when way back then when I asked him how to repay our citizens for the loss of homes, lands and businesses, he     just shut down,  some things are too much to think about.   

We are America, these things can never happen, but they do and when the Government went to repay the Asians for their stolen property as American citizens and placed   in camps    to be shot if they tried to escape,,,,   all the while after the war putting attention  on in the German
camps as evil.

So our Government decided to repay the survivors or their living family's after 50 years the great sum of $25,000 for the loss of the their family's rights of Americans un to the 3-6 generations.

These American citizens are due more then chump change for building America, the Black, the Spanish, were not robed of their homes, taken in the dead of the night. 

We were at war with the axis powers, few Germans and Italians were rounded up and put in camps.  East coast all our Asians were safe, just the west coast the Asians that had money.     

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2014, 10:03:48 AM »
Darn this is a sore spot in my life.    Men, some are so dense what ever their education level is.

My EX had been raised in Walnut Creek CA,  on a cross country trip he asked me what I wanted to see out there.    I told him I wanted to see the camps for the 5-6 generation American Asians that had lost everything as long time American citizens due to their race.

He told me I was flat out crazy, cannot happen and never had.   When we got to his parents home, I asked them about the camps and without a blink they told me right up the road.

Here we had a well educated man, a Chief on a Bomber, one of the smartest in the military, yet he could not believe the  camps ever took place in the America he knew. 

No he said to me until his own parents told yes to my claims.  Right up the road from where he was raised and at no time in school or college ever mentioned.

So when way back then when I asked him how to repay our citizens for the loss of homes, lands and businesses, he     just shut down,  some things are too much to think about.   

We are America, these things can never happen, but they do and when the Government went to repay the Asians for their stolen property as American citizens and placed   in camps    to be shot if they tried to escape,,,,   all the while after the war putting attention  on in the German
camps as evil.

So our Government decided to repay the survivors or their living family's after 50 years the great sum of $25,000 for the loss of the their family's rights of Americans un to the 3-6 generations.

These American citizens are due more then chump change for building America, the Black, the Spanish, were not robed of their homes, taken in the dead of the night. 

We were at war with the axis powers, few Germans and Italians were rounded up and put in camps.  East coast all our Asians were safe, just the west coast the Asians that had money.     

Where the camps originated from:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niihau_Incident

Now, I'm not excusing it by any stretch, but just imagine you've got the possibility of not an isolated incident, but a whole group of people aiding the Japanese in landing all along the entire West coast. Pretty freaky for a country that just got dragged into a war blindsided.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2014, 05:39:53 PM »
Where the camps originated from:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niihau_Incident

Now, I'm not excusing it by any stretch, but just imagine you've got the possibility of not an isolated incident, but a whole group of people aiding the Japanese in landing all along the entire West coast. Pretty freaky for a country that just got dragged into a war blindsided.

True some what but what about Hawaii ?   They were attacked but at no time did any people in that territory, not yet a State even think of rounding up the Japanese population stealing their property, their bank accounts and sending them off to camps under guard with orders to shoot anyone wanting to leave.

West coast was awash with hysterical nut jobs, some in politics wanted to pass a law that all  Japanese male baby's born were to be sterilized.  Same state that in the 70's still would not allow a marriage if one partner had any kind of epilepsy unless they were both sterilized. 

Then the PTA that had a fit when a boat load of children escaping the death camps in Germany were refused to land in America-----they were sent back to  Germany to take a nice relaxing warm shower.  The excuse was the American schools had no room to take in 1500 Jewish children.     

If one takes a close look at some of the past horrors of America, it can and will happen again unless we keep our eyes wide open and question each and every darn thing the government does.   

Perhaps the worse thing done was to make if fashionable for mothers to kill their children, we now have a lack of cannon fodder so we have to allow outsiders to come here and breed so when the draft comes back we can defend ourselves.

We are not perfect now or back then but we must be doing something right for millions of people face death to get here.

Offline Big Don

• Well, there's nothing I won't do; but some things are gonna cost you extra.
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2014, 08:23:06 PM »
The US SHOULD PAY REPARATIONS. To anyone who was a legally owned slave in this country. Oh, none are alive? STFU then.
Change You can deceive in!

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2014, 07:59:17 AM »
The US SHOULD PAY REPARATIONS. To anyone who was a legally owned slave in this country. Oh, none are alive? STFU then.

Big Don I am speaking of American citizens that were 7-8 generations of citizens who were rounded up because the country  they came from back in 150 years  ago decided to Attack America.  And yes there are a lot of older people and their children who remember those times. 

Still living who remember the camps and the deaths of parents and grand parents living in them.

One brigade of Japs as they were called at the time Americans, actually fought in Europe with valor while their family's were in concentration camps in the land of their birth.

We had the wind talkers, the American Indians that volunteered to help America in Asia, to win a war against those that took their land and life style.

Lots of things happened and for the German JEWS and the western country,s who fought against the German machine taking over land, life and for the wealthy their art and the 100 years of tradition, off to the showers with them.

Far as the NEGRO slaves in America, they were sold by their own people, hunted and sold to the slave traders of the day.   Slavery was nothing new to these people, a fact of life. The lucky ones were rounded up to go to England or America,  The unlucky were sent inland to Africa to  toil in the mines, man woman and children.

There is much to learn about human nature and how and why America became the place to go to for freedom.