Author Topic: Progolodytes continue to project the misery of their lives onto the unborn  (Read 396 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
BACKGROUND: There is a service men may enroll in that will notify them if an ex-girlfriend is pregnant and considering adoption.

Bonobo (23,496 posts)

2. Or you could tell women that father's have rights too

And to not give away their children without asking them first.

Reminds me a bit of the "don't tell us how not to be raped, tell men not to rape" thing.

nomorenomore08 (8,283 posts)

4. Not a bad idea in theory. But the woman still has the final say no matter what.

After all, she's the one who has to carry the damn thing around for 9 months (assuming she carries to term).

So few Proglodytes bother to recall when there were just a damned thing.

Bonobo (23,496 posts)

5. No she doesn't.

Final say in whether or not to give the baby away? No. She does not.

nomorenomore08 (8,283 posts)

9. What do you mean? Should the man be able to legally or physically stop her if he disagrees

with her choice?

If parenthood is solely the mother's responsibility why do men have to pay child support?

newcriminal (1,665 posts)

12. Yes, he has rights to his child just as much as she does.

Ohio Joe (14,802 posts)

44. Weird that these fathers don't care about their kids until they go up for adoption...

Why are they not paying enough attention to establish paternity before this and financially support their kids?

'Hey, just let me know if the kid goes up for adoption so I can muck it up... Otherwise, let her worry about it'

Yay MRA's!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024788958
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
I've seen too many instances of men that wanted the child cast aside.  I have seen them not given any choice. The man has no choice if she decides to keep the child and he is forced to pay for 18 years. Men get screwed a lot but no one cares it seems.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Men get screwed a lot but no one cares it seems.

"Au cntrainere", says stevenumbers.