Author Topic: Drunken Nance Remembers Her Savior  (Read 1577 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Drunken Nance Remembers Her Savior
« on: December 21, 2017, 10:07:14 PM »
Quote from:
NanceGreggs

I Beg of You, GOP - Just Stop!

Isn’t it bad enough that your party and your so-called “pResident” are destroying the country, without the world having to actually witness you publicly licking his ass?

I’d hoped you had finally hit bottom when you gathered together to celebrate butt-****ing the citizenry, smirking like moneys as you screwed the poor and the working-class in order to line your own pockets and hand a “win” to the Traitor-in-Chief. But things being as they are these days, I should have realized that no matter how low you sink, you always manage to find more room at the bottom of the barrel to scrape-up something even more humiliating to put on display in front of the nation, and in front of the entire world.

Over the years, I’ve seen alleged “Christians” abandon the principles of their own religion – principles like feeding the hungry, sheltering the homeless, caring for the sick – in order to align themselves with a party that dismisses Christ’s teachings as politically inconvenient.

But it now seems obvious that ”Thou shalt not put strange gods before me” has also been tossed overboard, as GOP leaders bow low before their new god, Donald Trump – the faux-Golden Calf who demands their submissive ass-kissing on a daily basis.

Look, if you Republicans feel the need (as you obviously do) to get down on your knees and suck Trump’s dick, that’s between you and him. Remember that we Democrats have always championed the right of consenting adults to indulge in whatever sexual activities they desire.

But for the love of all that is decent, can you please act out your ”Yes, I adore you above all others, My Lord, Master, and True God” fantasies behind closed doors, and spare the rest of us your nausea-inducing displays? Just because you get your rocks off being submissive ass-lickers doesn’t mean the rest of us should be subjected to witnessing it.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210013506

:rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

The drunk and the rest of the Dems/liberals spent 8 years kissing Dear Leader's butt and worshipping him like a god. Nance has callouses on her knees from all the action she gave. So I have to laugh when I see this ugly pig talking about others doing what she did for 8 years. She was so looking forward to staying on her knees for Hillary, but that mean ole Trump ruined it for her.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Drunken Nance Remembers Her Savior
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 07:37:21 AM »
Why do so many canuck idiots think they have a say in American politics?

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 07:55:36 AM »
So a drunken Canuckian harridan wants the GOP to stop WINNING???

:lmao:  :rotf:  :lmao:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 08:47:59 AM »
NanceGreggs

I Beg of You, GOP - Just Stop!

Isn’t it bad enough that your party and your so-called “pResident” are destroying the country, without the world having to actually witness you publicly licking his ass?

Wow! For NG that was rather short. She must've really been enjoying that gin bottle she had been sucking on and abbreviated her rant so as to get back to it.

My response:

Seven more years! Seven more years! Seven more years! Seven more years! Seven more years! Seven more years! Seven more years! Seven more years! Seven more years!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 08:51:26 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2017, 09:06:45 AM »
Pretty clear what drives this one...

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2017, 07:31:07 PM »
Pretty clear what drives this one...

I was thinking more like:

Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.