Author Topic: Top DUmmie of 2016 (TheMastersNemesis)  (Read 26044 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Top DUmmie of 2016 (TheMastersNemesis)
« on: December 31, 2016, 04:34:59 AM »
Congratulations to hypertensive ol’ Bob, the TheMastersNemesis primitive!

Being selected as Top DUmmie is no small thing, and it’s not as if Bob had to work particularly hard to get it.  Simply by being bitter pissy ol’ Bob, he outclassed any other possible contender for the honor.

His selection as Top DUmmie was the closest ever, to being unanimous in the whole twelve-year history of the Top DUmmies.  Even lyin’ Tom and cousin nadin didn’t perform so overwhelmingly.

2015 #02 Top DUmmie
2014 #09 Top DUmmie
2013 #07 Top DUmmie
2012 #12 Top DUmmie

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hypertensive ol’ Bob, who’s 73 years old and was born in central Illinois, is a long-retired public servant; he spent decades stultifying as a state employee in Colorado.  After two years of military service, he got married but never had any kids.  He and his long-suffering wife live in an affluent suburb way outside of congested urban Denver.  Among anomalies, he’s possessive of only one foot, not two, a few years ago having ignored the growing gangrene in one until the whole thing just fell off.

Hypertensive ol’ Bob’s pet hates, in no particular order, include Republicans, conservatives, Donald Trump, Ronald Reagan, GOPPERs, guns, God, and religion.  If one of these was laying on the side of the road, writhing and spasming in pain and agony, ol’ Bob ain’t going to play no Good Samaritan.

All of his pet hates are too strong, too violent, for most to stomach, but his hatred of God seems the most intriguing.  One wonders what God ever did to him, to deserve this.

He’s sure we’re going to institute some sort of theocratic Trumpian Police State after January 20, 2017, rounding up and ultimately eliminating Democrats, liberals, and primitives from this time and place.  Of course no such thing is going to happen, but why remind them?  Best to just let them all run amok in a frenzy of irrational panic, fear, and paranoia until they drop dead.

Which in hypertensive ol’ Bob’s case can’t be too much longer.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

One is obliged to go easy on ol’ Bob, not merely because he’s a weak sick old man, but also because he’s dealing with the frailties of his patient and stoically-silent wife, who possibly views herself putting up with him as penance for her sins; far better to pay for one’s sins in this life, rather than in the next.

One supposes Bob cares, really cares, about his wife, but he appears to have an odd way of showing it; one fails to see how his being angry, mean, spiteful, bitter, and violent helps ameliorate her pain.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Okay, that’s it, that’s all the awards for 2016.

My heartfelt thanks to Mr. Wiggum for keeping involved in this enterprise, the Top DUmmies, and to our distinguished colleague Mr Mannn who extricated franksolich out of a particularly difficult situation during the writing of the awards.

Happy 2017 and a Merry Trump Year to all!   
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 05:57:42 AM by SSG Snuggle Bunny »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Top DUmmie of 2016
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 04:48:41 AM »
Here is hoping that in the tradition of DOTY the winner crawls back into the shadows of the DUmp.
However in Bobs case I would rather it be a bucket kicked so that he can finally hop through the gates of hell to see his personal "master" face to face.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 04:56:09 AM »
Here is hoping that in the tradition of DOTY the winner crawls back into the shadows of the DUmp.
However in Bobs case I would rather it be a bucket kicked so that he can finally hop through the gates of hell to see his personal "master" face to face.

That's what personally intrigues me the most, about hypertensive ol' Bob.

What the **** did God ever to do him, to warrant such contempt and hatred?

It's too bad, because right now's the time Bob needs to re-connect with That which sustained his people for generations.  Think of the burden it would lift off him, if Bob were to go to a priest and humbly admit he's been an asshole.

But of course he's not going to.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 05:18:28 AM »
IMHO, ol 'Bob is pissed that God Almighty had the temerity to not conform to Bob's wishes.  Hence his user ID over there.  As far as I'm concerned, I have to conform to the Will of God Almighty, and not the other way around.  I'm admittedly not good at doing this; I am human with the frailties of being human.

He was a runaway hopaway winner, was he not? :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2016, 05:36:23 AM »
One of the funniest things about a Bob thread was watching everyone here try to outdo each other with foot jokes.  By the time I came to the end of one, all the good ones were taken, and I couldn't participate.   :rant: :lmao:

Also, every now and then, a fellow DUmmie would slyly slip one in..."you're hopping mad today!" 

I've seen it said that some suspect him of being a mole.  Not true.  We have several pictures of him in various local democrat meetings...everyone looking self-important with their stacks of bureaucratic paperwork. 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2016, 06:19:56 AM »
Well earned. Haven't seen much posted here by him since the election. Is he out ignoring and refusing to help GOPPERS? Or is he piqued and peaked?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2016, 06:29:39 AM »
He finally made it! He came in second last year, but he finally managed to hop across the finish line first this year!
He is truly one of the most miserable human beings I've ever heard of. As I believe I said in an older post, he comes across as being like the stereotypical mean old neighborhood curmudgeon who yells at kids to keep off his lawn. His life, his entire freaking existence, appears to be built completely around his seething hate of everyone who's different from him, I'd imagine there are even some members of sites like Stormfront who are not as consumed with blind hate as him.
I can pretty much guarantee he's never really known an actual Republican, conservative, Christian, or gun owner in his life, hence why his rants are generally just filled with pointless straw- men stereotypes which bear no resemblance to what those kinds of people are actually like or believe.
An especially enjoyable pair of Bob's rants occurred in November: On Election Day, he smugly vowed to be mean, arrogant, and condescending to all "Right wingers" he knows if/ when Hillary won. Then, shortly after the DUmp came back online post- election, he made a rant complaining about how his "Right- wing" coworkers were being smug, arrogant, and condescending to him about Trump's victory. In other words, he's whining because they're acting in the way that he promised HE would act if Hillary won!
As many of you have probably noticed in the past, I always enjoy when TMN makes a DU thread, as they are fun for me to completely dismantle. As someone who is a conservative, a Christian, and try my hardest to be a good and decent human being to everyone, and thus the opposite of Bob and the summation of everything he hates (Other than guns; I do not own one, but respect the rights of others to own them), I feel like it's kind of my duty to tear apart the explosions of bigotry and ignorance that he spews. Not to brag or come across as too proud, but as a comic book/ superhero buff, I view it as kind of like being a superhero taking a stand against an evil villain (Bob's hatred and cruelty certainly seem to rival those of many supervillains like Red Skull and Apocalypse) for the good of all.
Between his age and again how consumed by pointless rage and hatred he is (Can't be good for his heart or blood pressure), Ol' Bob's probably not going to be darkening the Earth with his presence much longer. I wouldn't be surprised if he keels over from an aneurysm while watching Trump's inauguration. Then, of course, he will have to stand before the God he spent his entire miserable life mocking, and explain all the hatred he slung at God's followers in life. Rather than being cast into Hell at the end of it, I'd imagine he'll hop right into there willingly just because he can't bear to be around such love and light for long, lock the door behind him (As C.S. Lewis once observed), and spend the rest of eternity shrieking and ranting like a rabid baboon and wallowing in his hate and torment.
So, congrats Bob, you've earned your spot as the #1 DUmmy of 2016!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2016, 06:32:17 AM »
People often have an entirely different persona inside and outside the household, and their on-line relatively-anonymous persona may be different from either.  It's entirely possible he's as sweet as syrup to his poor wife.  If he was as nasty to her as he is on line, I would have thought she'd have either taken off or put a barbecue skewer through his thorax long ago.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2016, 09:23:54 AM »
His wife is a devoted democrat, too.  For all we know, she's as nasty as him, she just doesn't go to the DUmp. 

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2016, 09:26:49 AM »
His wife is a devoted democrat, too.  For all we know, she's as nasty as him, she just doesn't go to the DUmp.

A good assumption, as not all assholes Democratics use the web a lot.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2016, 09:29:04 AM »
I expect hop-a-long to die at the keyboard.
Several DUmmies are infested with "impotent rage." but at Bob's age it is likely fatal. He'll be found slumped at the keyboard with DU up and running and a post in mid-rant.

I think this is what happens when you replace God with politics.
Bob, quit DU and go to church. You will add 10 years to your life.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2016, 09:37:10 AM »

Impressions can be wrong, but they can be right, too.

When examining all the shots of Bob and his wife Clara Belle attending all those Democrat functions, from the various expressions on her face, I get the impression she's there simply to fulfill one of her wifely responsibilities to ol' Bob; that she'd rather be with the ladies' sewing circle of the neighborhood church or making cookies for grandchildren (if she had any, which she doesn't) or sitting under the hair-dryer at the beauty salon reading People magazine or gossiping with "the girls" over the telephone.

Unlike ol' Bob, she doesn't appear to be enjoying herself, where at these Democrat functions attendees even wear name-tags to the "holiday" party.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2016, 09:53:36 AM »
Okay folks, I'm taking off for some days now; unlike the Bostonian Drunkard, when franksolich goes somewhere, I leave the internet at home, instead of walking around looking as if I'm so "important" the rest of the world has to be able to reach me 24/7/365.

I'll be back in time to begin getting ready for the big conservativecave get-together later in January, where plans for 2017, including the institution of a Reign of Terror among Democrats, liberals, and primitives, will be discussed and finalized.

It's gonna be a fun year, 2017.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2016, 10:22:13 AM »
Okay folks, I'm taking off for some days now; unlike the Bostonian Drunkard, when franksolich goes somewhere, I leave the internet at home, instead of walking around looking as if I'm so "important" the rest of the world has to be able to reach me 24/7/365.

I'll be back in time to begin getting ready for the big conservativecave get-together later in January, where plans for 2017, including the institution of a Reign of Terror among Democrats, liberals, and primitives, will be discussed and finalized.

Happy New Year Frank.

Enjoy your time off.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2016, 11:06:17 AM »
Congratulations, Bob!! 

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2016, 11:26:30 AM »

Enjoy your vacation!

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2016, 11:37:42 AM »
Possibly Bob's best from this year:

Mon Nov 7, 2016, 01:34 AM
TheMastersNemesis (6,071 posts)

With A Hillary Win Looking Forward To Rubbing It In. Putting As Much Salt On The Wound As Possible

I simply will not be a gracious winner. I want to see these bastards as miserable as possible. I am so pissed that they would put a complete homicidal maniac in the White House.

Being put through such a horrible campaign has to have consequences. God knows what kind of shit we would be drug through should they win this thing.

How is life been since the shoe is on the other foot, Bob?

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2016, 11:41:35 AM »
Mon Nov 7, 2016, 01:34 AM
TheMastersNemesis (6,071 posts)

With A Hillary Win Looking Forward To Rubbing It In. Putting As Much Salt On The Wound As Possible

I simply will not be a gracious winner. I want to see these bastards as miserable as possible. I am so pissed that they would put a complete homicidal maniac in the White House.

Being put through such a horrible campaign has to have consequences. God knows what kind of shit we would be drug through should they win this thing.

Check.......mate
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Karin

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2016, 02:58:07 PM »
That one makes me laugh every time, Battlehymn.  And H5 for the trophy!   :lmao:

He's posting over there today.  He has no clue he won. 

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2016, 03:02:04 PM »
I knew it would be TheMasterNemesis. Congratulations!  :cheersmate:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2016, 03:21:55 PM »
Congratulations, Bob!! 

But of course . ::hi5:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2016, 03:25:42 PM »

Thanks for all the fun, Frank! As we both know, it is a pain and a labor of love to compile this.  Happy New Year!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2016, 04:02:55 PM »
:II:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2016, 04:14:45 PM »

Its time for Number ONE!!![youtube]4McfvndQ_qk[/youtube]

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2016, 04:24:14 PM »

Happy New Year, Coach!  Thanks for the list, a labour of love every year!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.