Author Topic: Shooting Costs  (Read 2289 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Shooting Costs
« on: August 04, 2017, 11:52:06 AM »
http://www.bradycampaign.org/shooting-costs                             https://www.democraticunderground.com/126212452

The gun violence epidemic affects ALL Americans -- morally, financially, and physically. The Second Amendment was never intended as a license for Americans to kill and maim other Americans, nor does it have anything at all to do with enforcing a political philosophy on our government or the public at large.

Guns have a place in our society: in the home, and being safely transported to and from the home to the range or the hunting ground. Carrying a gun in the public venue as a means to "stand-your-ground" against a possible aggressor has been proven to have the potential to cause more harm than good when rage and altercations escalate to murder. Rather than entering into an arms race with the criminal elements in our society, we should be disarming them through stringent laws and aggressive enforcement by legally armed, well-trained, professional law enforcement personnel.

:thatsright:

Idiot. You really think that works ?! You must be  :stoner: :stoner: :stoner:

Offline 67 Rover

Re: Shooting Costs
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 12:17:03 PM »

.308/7.62mm ~.65/round

Federal Auto Match AM-22 .22LR ammunition
$17.99 / 325 rds  This is only 5.5 cents per round!

Oh wait that's not what you meant is it?   :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 12:44:16 PM »
The gun violence epidemic affects ALL Americans -- morally, financially, and physically. The Second Amendment was never intended as a license for Americans to kill and maim other Americans ...

Nice straw man you got there, Brady Campaign. Is it recycled horse shit or recycled bull shit? The Second Amendment means Americans can own guns to hunt, to defend themselves, and to have safe fun. No Second Amendment advocate claims the Second Amendment is, "intended as a license for Americans to kill and maim other Americans". Unless those Americans are criminals attacking you or your property, of course.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 12:47:31 PM »
.308/7.62mm ~.65/round

My first thought too!

Also, http://www.gunbot.net/
Deplorable since 2016

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2017, 01:01:40 PM »
My first thought too!

Also, http://www.gunbot.net/

Being from Massachusetts internet ammo sales are prohibited but there are multiple ways around that and yes I do use gunbot. Thanks!  :cheersmate:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2017, 02:36:40 PM »
Never mind that, as I must again remind liberal morons, the overwhelming majority of gun- related crimes, including most if not all of the recent mass shootings, are committed using guns that were illegally owned to begin with!
Psychos with mass murder on their minds won't care about breaking a couple more laws.
Look at Chicago: It has some of the harshest gun laws in the country, yet its murder rate is still through the roof, and much of it was with guns!

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2017, 03:49:24 PM »
Actually shooting costs in places like Chicago save the tax payers tens of millions of dollars in court costs and incarceration costs. It helps clean up the streets as well as cleansing  the gene pool for only a few cents a round. It is kind of like a self cleaning oven! :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2017, 03:52:26 PM »
.308/7.62mm ~.65/round

Yeah, my first thought was 'Well, are we talking FMJ or soft points?'

:rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2017, 05:40:00 PM »
Actually shooting costs in places like Chicago save the tax payers tens of millions of dollars in court costs and incarceration costs. It helps clean up the streets as well as cleansing  the gene pool for only a few cents a round. It is kind of like a self cleaning oven! :lmao: :lmao:

Yes.

It also keeps sites like wwww.heyjackass.com in business, for my entertainment.