Author Topic: BOLO for primitives from democrat underground armed with wikipedia links  (Read 2139 times)

Offline Delmar

Sat Aug 5, 2017, 11:50 AM
Trumpocalypse (259 posts)

The "Democrat" party

If anyone wants to have some fun visit the message board of right wing site and simply correct someone when they post "Democrat" party instead of Democratic party. A good number will push back with something idiotic. Plus you can provide links from Wikipedia or other reference sites that prove them wrong and ask them why they don't like facts. Then watch them get even more ridiculous with their response. Fun for the whole family.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029419953

Refer to the democrat party as the democrat party at your own risk.  If they catch you they will take you down a peg.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Damn, you beat me by 5 seconds !

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
You guys need to talk to Skins.  www.democratunderground.com still links to your site. 

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
I'd also like to mention that I find it particularly ironic that a group who refers to the opposition as "deplorables", "literally hitler", "nazis", "fascists", etc, etc. would somehow get to decide how THEY should be referred to. 

The camps will fix all of this.

Offline SVPete

:loser:  :yawn: I really could care less whether Democrat Party people like or dislike being called Democrats or the Democrat Party. :yawn:  :loser:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Star Member bullimiami (8,889 posts)
6. How about we shove that back up their faces and call ourselves the Democracy Party

How about you stick a corn cob up your ass and call yourselves losers, because that is what you are. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Democrats, the party of progressive left wing hate, closed minded, self important, losers! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
The libs don't like a lot of things that have little bearing on elections. However, what's continuing to get under their skin are how many of those they formerly considered to be allies are no longer willing to swallow the Democrat party line. And for it, they have no remedy except various versions of the "lesser evil" argument, which goes nowhere.

For example: https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029418949

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline hillneck

Doesn't really matter both words have "RAT" included.  That's all people need to know.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.