Author Topic: I wonder if I am on a list.  (Read 972 times)

Offline CC27

I wonder if I am on a list.
« on: February 10, 2020, 08:14:55 AM »
Eko (4,640 posts)

A list titled something like "Trump enemies". Of course I would be on the bottom for sure, but if there is a list like that I am probably on it. I stay off of social media now but have been vocal for quite a few years. Im sure if there is a list like that I am on there, or if one was made I would be on there. Probably we all would be. That has always been a probability but a small one. Now, Im not so sure its so small of a probability anymore and it fear the future will make it higher.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212973762

DUmmie got us. Don't send the van to pick them up today...  :whatever:

Offline Happy Fun Ball

Re: I wonder if I am on a list.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2020, 08:22:18 AM »
You're on Santa's naughty list. Expect your coal delivery in 24 business hours.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2020, 08:25:55 AM »
Eko (4,640 posts)

A list titled something like "Trump enemies".
No. You do not matter.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2020, 11:59:46 AM »
No. You do not matter.

Yeah. President Trump's reaction to hearing the DUmmies name would be "Who?". Then again that would probably be his reaction when he hears any DUmmie name.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2020, 01:36:11 PM »
Many of us were on Obama's list. He put all patriots, veterans, pro-life people and gun owners on the terror watch lists at the time.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2020, 04:20:20 PM »
Many of us were on Obama's list. He put all patriots, veterans, pro-life people and gun owners on the terror watch lists at the time.
Don't forget Christians!

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2020, 07:57:32 PM »
Eko (4,640 posts)
Eko (4,640 posts)

A list titled something like "Trump enemies". Of course I would be on the bottom for sure, but if there is a list like that I am probably on it. I stay off of social media now but have been vocal for quite a few years. Im sure if there is a list like that I am on there, or if one was made I would be on there. Probably we all would be. That has always been a probability but a small one. Now, Im not so sure its so small of a probability anymore and it fear the future will make it higher.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212973762

Why yes Dummie, yes you are on a list.  The Trump Train to Artic Death Camp list.  I'm the engineer so that is how I know about it.  We gonna take you up there and make you go swim after polar bears that are drowning.

If the President Trump and  Putin pact comes about you will be the first on the list to the arctic gulag.  Gotta feed the climate change starving/drowning polar bears so it sucks to be you.

Off yourself or become polar bear poop... it's all the same to me.  I just drive the train.

Have a nice day!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2020, 10:43:38 PM »
>Eko (4,640 posts)  I wonder if I am on a list.

If you (cast *) yourself as a hateful DUmpTard, then you get free admission to the list of people left on the side of the road
when and if the balloon goes up.   The Left will be left to their own choice of fate. 

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2020, 10:45:25 PM »
Eko (4,640 posts)

:tinfoil: :tinfoil2:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du