Author Topic: Undocumented Democrats  (Read 473 times)

Offline CG6468

Undocumented Democrats
« on: July 21, 2011, 09:50:59 AM »
Estimated 198,000 illegal immigrants in SD County

By Morgan Lee, Reporter - Immigration & demographics

Originally published July 20, 2011 at 2:30 p.m., updated July 20, 2011 at 3:10 p.m.

The San Diego region had a lower concentration of illegal immigrants than California as a whole in 2008, according to a new study that relies on taxpayer records for its countywide and ZIP code projections.

Undocumented immigrants made up 6.6 percent of San Diego County’s population that year, well below the 8 percent statewide average, according to estimates for from the independent, nonpartisan Public Policy Institute of California.

Only 1 county has "...well below the 8 percent statewide average..."????????????????????

Undocumented Democrats
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: Undocumented Democrats
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 10:08:11 AM »
Imagine that--the city closest to the border (and probably the most conservative West Coast city, period) having fewer illegals.

But then do the math: 8 percent of 40 million = 3.2 million?  I think they're low by a couple million at least.

DLR Pyro, BEG, et al, will likely back me up on that one.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford