Author Topic: Unlike the Blues Brothers, Halvorson LOVES Illinois Nazis  (Read 815 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Unlike the Blues Brothers, Halvorson LOVES Illinois Nazis
« on: September 17, 2010, 11:56:55 PM »
Gee, if a conservative did this, it would be offensive and wrong...
[youtube=425,350]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jTmJSzjIZyw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jTmJSzjIZyw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
[/youtube]
WHY oh WHY is the YouTube thingy not working for me?
Gateway Pundit has more
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

Re: Unlike the Blues Brothers, Halvorson LOVES Illinois Nazis
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 12:02:27 AM »
[youtube=425,350]jTmJSzjIZyw[/youtube]
Rep. Debbie Halvorson‘s office organizes a protest on September 15, outside an American for
Prosperity Event, featuring images of her opponent Adam Kinzinger and other prominent
conservative figures including Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin as Nazis.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 12:26:28 AM by chris_ »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 12:25:05 AM »
What an interesting job Anna Murkowski has...
Quote from: Gateway Pundit
One of the protesters has been identified. She’s one of Obama’s Organizing for America staffers. They shipped her from Missouri to Chicago for their Hitler rally.  She is currently working for for Barack Obama’s Organizing For America… getting paid to carry Nazi signs?

Here she is working at a Russ Carnahan event in St. Louis, Missouri back in 2009.  She was sneaking Carnahan supporters into the town hall through the handicapped entrance.

Another one of the protesters has been identified– Julie Merz – Rep. Halvorsen’s campaign manager who is depicted at the end of the video – was just recently the Deputy Director of Member Services on Ms. Pelosi’s staff.

And in they go...

Offline Chris_

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 01:33:37 AM »
Just posted on my FB.  I'm gonna see how many of my liberal "friends" try to spin this one away, if they even acknowledge it.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Chris_

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2010, 09:57:52 AM »
Just posted on my FB.  I'm gonna see how many of my liberal "friends" try to spin this one away, if they even acknowledge it.
I posted this on a different site
I noted, how few (ZERO)responses after 5 hours:
Yeah, if conservatives were calling liberals nazis, there'd be a few dozen posts by now...
The only response, thus far:
Really? That kinda thing happens at least every other day. The other days involve waving a sickle and hammer at 'em.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2010, 10:19:35 AM »
I've had ZERO responses to my post after 8 hours, but mention the Tea Party or some phonies trying to PRETEND they're Tea Partiers, and they're on it like stink of cow flop.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2010, 12:10:16 PM »

Wow. The double standard is amazing.

Dem Congresswoman's Supporters Stage 'Palin-As-Hitler' Rally

A video showing protesters outside an Americans For Prosperity event has surfaced on the internet. It shows the protestors with signs depicting Sarah Palin and Glenn beck with Hitler mustaches and the label “Naz-Tea Party” over their pictures. Also depicted as Hitler is GOP candidate Adam Kinzinger running against Rep. Debbie Halvorson (IL-D) in the 11th District in Illinois.

~snip~

What makes this video so compelling is what it shows after the protest.

Once the scene breaks up, a handful of the protesters, including one gentleman in a striped shirt who is earlier seen leading the group in a chant, walk two blocks away and enter a well-lit office.

So well-lit that you can see them chatting and you can clearly make out their faces as the same people who had just participated in the protest.

The well-lit office happens to be Halvorson’s campaign headquarters.

More with pictures and video
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade