Author Topic: Yes, she IS that stupid...  (Read 8807 times)

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: Yes, she IS that stupid...
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2009, 08:15:15 AM »
Either that or a visit from an investigator from the local troop of the State Police.

That sounds more like her style of response.

Actually, that did happen earlier this year when someone sent some loose tea to her Manchester office. 

LINK

Loose tea, clearly labeled as such on the envelope.  I'm surprised her staffers didn't try to smoke it first.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Gratiot

« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2009, 06:30:41 PM »
Anyway, it's been almost four days--granted, two were on weekend, but I'm curious as to whether or not I'll get a form letter to this:

Dear Congresswoman Shea-Porter,

It has come to my attention that you and other House Democrats are considering a censure motion against Rep. Joe Wilson (R-SC) for his remarks against the President Wednesday night. While I agree his comments were in poor taste and below the level one would expect of the decorum of Congress, you might want to remove the log from your eye before pointing out the splinter in the eye of another.

Given your past history.....

Sincerely,

XXXXX XXXXXXXX
Rochester, NH

=======================================================

I got the standard automated reply saying they got my letter.  Now, let's see how they handle it.

Brilliant :cheersmate:

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2009, 06:33:26 PM »
She voted "present".  Isn't that precious?  Doesn't even have the stones to take a stand.

I'm gonna love the e-mail I get back from this one--assuming I get one back.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2009, 11:35:56 AM »
She voted "present".  Isn't that precious?  Doesn't even have the stones to take a stand.

I'm gonna love the e-mail I get back from this one--assuming I get one back.

E-mail?  Um, hope you used a throw away addy and a couple dozen proxy servers. Talk about swimming in a virus infected pool.  Can you say back door democrats? :fuelfire:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2009, 07:49:22 AM »
E-mail?  Um, hope you used a throw away addy and a couple dozen proxy servers. Talk about swimming in a virus infected pool.  Can you say back door democrats? :fuelfire:

There ain't enough mind bleach in the world to scrub out the visual you just put there.

Damn you!  Damn you all to hell!

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2009, 06:33:20 PM »
I am guessing you will be real lonely if ya wait for the postman.  Che Porter has no need to answer you as she knows your 'donation history' don't ya know. She is way sharper than Othena don't ya know, besides, Othena probably sent it to her too!! 

There have been a couple good LTE's in the Herald recently.  In one Mark Brighton calls her Carol Shea Porter Pelosi, or SPP.  Me, I still like Che-Porter, darn if I remember who coined that one but it certainly fits that Marxist witch.   

BTW
Vesta....you wouldn't mean a little planted pot on that window sill now would you?  Tsk Tsk, that would be illegal. ( not to mention a rationalization of illegal behavior )

:rotf: :rotf:   Not YET but I keep my options open as Father Time catches up with me.

Did you by any chance see the adds on TV where some poor old lady comes on, looks in the camera and exclaims, I Smoke Pot.?  You just know that out there are some grandchildren that cover their ears when the ad is shown.

I do wish to thank you that have gotten me interested in State Politics.  Now if we could rile up a few thousand  senior citizens and head out to storm the Capital I bet few papers would bother to cover the story unless everyone was arrested.  Heck, why should the Libs have all the fun.?

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2009, 06:47:13 PM »
Wow, she can't even bullshit very well anymore:

September 21, 2009

Dear Mr. XXXXXXXX:

Thank you for contacting my office and sharing your thoughts with me regarding Congressman Joe Wilson's comments during President Obama's speech to Congress.

I appreciate your concerns. On September 15, 2009, the U.S. House of Representatives passed H.Res. 744 which stated the Representatives disapprove of the behavior of the Representative from South Carolina, Mr. Wilson, during the joint session of Congress held on September 9, 2009. I voted present because Congressman Wilson apologized to President Obama and it is time we move on and focus on more pressing issues.

Thank you again for contacting my office. It is a privilege to serve you in Washington.

Sincerely,
Carol Shea-Porter

Member of Congress

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2009, 07:27:59 PM »
Wow, she can't even bullshit very well anymore:

September 21, 2009

Dear Mr. XXXXXXXX:

Thank you for contacting my office and sharing your thoughts with me regarding Congressman Joe Wilson's comments during President Obama's speech to Congress.

I appreciate your concerns. On September 15, 2009, the U.S. House of Representatives passed H.Res. 744 which stated the Representatives disapprove of the behavior of the Representative from South Carolina, Mr. Wilson, during the joint session of Congress held on September 9, 2009. I voted present because Congressman Wilson apologized to President Obama and it is time we move on and focus on more pressing issues.

Thank you again for contacting my office. It is a privilege to serve you in Washington.

Sincerely,
Carol Shea-Porter

Member of Congress

Form letter.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2009, 06:49:35 AM »
Form letter.

Pretty much--IOW, if your nose isn't as far up her ass as her nose is up Pelosi's ass, she doesn't want to hear from you.