Author Topic: Starbucks CEO Attacks Trump And Stocks Nosedive After Boycotts Ensue  (Read 577 times)

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
And the public erupted on Twitter. They weren’t any too happy to have their POTUS blasted by the coffee exec.

@CNN @Starbucks I'm sure US citizens that need jobs appreciate ur discrimination against them #DunkinDonutsHasBetterCoffee #BoycottStarbucks

— Slowly but (@shirlmercy) January 30, 2017

#starbucks Why don't you hire the vets instead of refugees who might really ruin your business? #BoycottStarbucks

— Marilynn Randall (@emjayr1942) January 30, 2017

When .@Starbucks puts refugees before Americans safety
    Time for me to #BoycottStarbucks
    Sales will drop from me alone!
    Stick 2coffee please! pic.twitter.com/kwKX49tCOB

— ❤️MAGA🇺🇸🇮🇱Mama❤️ (@tteegar) January 30, 2017

http://americanlookout.com/lpn-starbucks-ceo-attacks-trump-and-stocks-nose-dive/

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Starbucks CEO Attacks Trump And Stocks Nosedive After Boycotts Ensue
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 06:24:19 PM »
Stocks nosediving or not, the most damaging thing that could ever happen to Starbucks would be for people to learn what good coffee tastes like.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Starbucks CEO Attacks Trump And Stocks Nosedive After Boycotts Ensue
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 04:56:36 AM »
Dunkin' Donuts coffee is so much better.  I'm brewing a pot as I type.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.