Author Topic: United Nations Joins Hillary To Shut Down Donald Trump (my title)  (Read 359 times)

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
By Associated Press and Dailymail.com Reporter
13 October 2016

United Nations human rights commissioner claims Trump is 'dangerous' to the world (and if you’re wondering, UN man’s country locks up journalists and doesn’t let Muslim women marry Christian men)

Donald Trump would be 'dangerous from an international point of view' if elected, the U.N. human rights chief said Wednesday, defiantly doubling down on his recent expression of concerns about 'populist demagogues' that prompted a rebuke from Russia's ambassador to the United Nations.

'If Donald Trump is elected, on the basis of what he has said already and unless that changes, I think it's without any doubt that he would be dangerous from an international point of view,' Zeid told reporters in Geneva.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3834033/UN-human-rights-chief-Trump-dangerous-elected.html#ixzz4MunQDUQd

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
Re: United Nations Joins Hillary To Shut Down Donald Trump (my title)
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 10:32:29 AM »
Neocons everywhere will gladly join with the United Nations and Hillary to take down Trump.

If these three groups (neocons, united nations, and the oligarchs of the Clinton (and Bush) alliances are now openly warring against Trump, what does that tell you about Donald Trump?

« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 10:34:49 AM by HAPPY2BME »