Author Topic: Undocumented ‘Dreamer’: ‘Trump Is a Threat to the Way of Life in Our Communities  (Read 961 times)

Offline mrclose

Another 'entitled' class of people! :whistling:

by Pam Key Sep1, 2016

This week on MSNBC, the director at the United We Dream Network and herself an undocumented “dreamer” Greisa Martinez said Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump was “a threat to the way of life in our communities.”

Martinez said, “For people like myself that are undocumented and have undocumented family members, it’s been clear from day one that he wants to enact mass deportation. He wants to deport me and my mother.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/09/01/undocumented-dreamer-trump-threat-way-life-communities/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

http://youtu.be/zPc7tpO1_R8

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline DLR Pyro

someone please remind me why I'm supposed to feel bad for a person who broke our laws for many years and feels threatened by a Presidential candidate who promises to enforce our existing immigration laws...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline mrclose

someone please remind me why I'm supposed to feel bad for a person who broke our laws for many years and feels threatened by a Presidential candidate who promises to enforce our existing immigration laws...

Maybe because they don't have Bon Bons where we want to send her? :whistling:
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline DLR Pyro

Maybe because they don't have Bon Bons where we want to send her? :whistling:
she doesn't look like she needs any more Bon bons
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline ADsOutburst

The law is inside-out, the world is upside-down.

Offline 5412

Hi,

I totally agree with her, it will upset her community.

Her community is illegals who are in the US for free stuff.

Great reason to vote for Trump.

Regards,

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Not that nbc would do it, but I would sure like to see what that illegal would have to say to the face of someone in line to immigrate illegally, or even someone who already had.

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."
This is my rebuttal to the 'dreamer' whose way of life is threatened:

https://www.google.com/search?q=well+bye+meme&oq=well+bye+meme&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.7208j0j4&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=sqgl8j3g0a16FM%3A

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. Go back go your country and here's a thought: FIX YOUR OWN COUNTRY AND QUIT MESSING UP MINE.
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers