Author Topic: Black Lives Matter leader Charles Wade charged with sex trafficking  (Read 647 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Black Lives Matter leader Charles Wade charged with sex trafficking

Charles Wade, a prominent Black Lives Matter organizer and co-founder of Operation Help or Hush, was arrested last month and charged with human trafficking and prostitution.

Mr. Wade was arrested at a Howard Johnson Inn in College Park, Maryland, on April 25. Police said he was residing in a motel room where he allegedly pimped a 17-year-old girl, The Daily Caller reported Thursday.

His statement posted on Twitter blamed conservative “trolls” for attempting to smear him with the story of his arrest.

“For the past two to three days, ‘trolls’ have been actively baiting conservative news outlets to report on my arrest, amongst other vindictive things that they are actively working on,” he wrote. “I am confident that I will be cleared of the charges I am currently facing.”
Washington Times

Good luck with that defense, pedo.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Washington Times

Good luck with that defense, pedo.

Don't worry. For a democRAT, being charged with a crime is a resume enhancer. A conviction all but guarantees him political office.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

Don't worry. For a democRAT, being charged with a crime is a resume enhancer. A conviction all but guarantees him political office.
Especially considering that most ultra- liberals believe that the Age of Consent should be lowered from 18 to 2 if not flat- out abolished, and likely also believe that his activism work with causes they support makes him above the law.
I'm guessing he'll get either a political office, or become a fully- tenured professor at Cal- Berkeley.
On the page for the organization he co-founded, 'Operation Help or Hush,' (Which claims that they, among other things, "Organize organizers"), it self- righteously talks about "What kind of America do we want to live in? This is us reclaiming our America. We are using social media for social good."
I'd say this paints a pretty clear picture of what kind of America Wade wants to live in, and that his REAL idea of "Social Good" apparently involves the prostitution of minors.
"For the past two to three days, ‘trolls’ have been actively baiting conservative news outlets to report on my arrest..."
I'm guessing that by "Baiting," he means simply bringing the story to people's attention so conservative media outlets can properly report on it.
Heck, if anything, the "Trolls" are the ones using social media for social good, by using it to expose Wade for the despicable, hypocritical predator that he is so that no other girls can fall victim to him.