Author Topic: "For Bristol Palin, Abortion Should be Mandatory"  (Read 7661 times)

Offline Lanie

Re: "For Bristol Palin, Abortion Should be Mandatory"
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2008, 04:55:48 AM »

New liberalism? Was it the liberals that went after the personal life of Edwards and Clinton? I read some idiotic stuff a while back suggesting Obama was a communist because of how he raised his kids.

Edwards: Thank The Inquirer and his own stupidity.  Had he been a Conservative his illicit activities would have on thefront page of the NYT in a matter of days.

Clinton: Her personal life was at issue because it went to her judgment and credibility.  Was she willfully blind (stupid) or just A LIAR?  (guess which)

IOW, it's wrong to do this to a conservative, but there's always a justification if it's a liberal. Got it.
Happy Upcoming July 4th. Our country is still one of the best in the world.

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2008, 11:02:51 AM »
Obama's kids:  cute as can be onstage at the DNC.  And in magazines.  Aren't the Obamas such wonderful parents?  Even O'reily agrees. 

Palin's kids:  props.  Sluts.  "Monster baby."  Should be forced to have an abortion. 

Can you imagine O'reily, Rush, or Hannity saying a pregnant black 18 YO should be FORCED to have an abortion?  Can you imagine one of them saying Obama's mother should have been so forced?

Now... WHO exactly wants to complain about a double standard?  ::)

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2008, 04:58:41 PM »
Then there were the girls who kept their babies. With few exceptions--I've never heard of any, but I imagine they exist--it was the wrong decision. Their lives were ruined. Many never graduated from high school, much less college. Their futures were grim: low educational attainment doomed them to dead-end jobs in the low-wage service sector. Married too young and under pressure, most wound up divorced. Many never remarried, or married stepfathers who barely tolerated their children. Their kids, raised in poverty in families led by single, stressed-out young moms, were themselves likely to repeat the cycle of downward mobility by getting pregnant in their teens
Careful there Teddy!.... you could alienate a large voting block for the dems! :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2008, 05:47:11 PM »

New liberalism? Was it the liberals that went after the personal life of Edwards and Clinton? I read some idiotic stuff a while back suggesting Obama was a communist because of how he raised his kids.

Edwards: Thank The Inquirer and his own stupidity.  Had he been a Conservative his illicit activities would have on thefront page of the NYT in a matter of days.

Clinton: Her personal life was at issue because it went to her judgment and credibility.  Was she willfully blind (stupid) or just A LIAR?  (guess which)

IOW, it's wrong to do this to a conservative, but there's always a justification if it's a liberal. Got it.

Edwards and Clinton were both running for President.  To be fair, the media should be smoking Biden the way they are Palin.  Why did he stay in office when he had 2 young boys and no mother for them?  (Hint: He has different plumbing, and he's a Dim, so it's OK.)

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Lanie

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2008, 06:58:43 PM »

Edwards and Clinton were both running for President.  To be fair, the media should be smoking Biden the way they are Palin.  Why did he stay in office when he had 2 young boys and no mother for them?  (Hint: He has different plumbing, and he's a Dim, so it's OK.)

Running for President makes one more likely to be burned by the media, but it doesn't make it more justified.

I agree that the media has gone harder after Palin though. The male dominated world is just that scared of girl power.
Happy Upcoming July 4th. Our country is still one of the best in the world.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2008, 07:09:25 PM »

Running for President makes one more likely to be burned by the media, but it doesn't make it more justified.

I agree that the media has gone harder after Palin though. The male dominated world is just that scared of girl power.
Well, remember the rules of Neo Liberalism:  Race Trumps Sex.  Except for the times that Sex Trumps Race.

But prior to your savior and messiah, the Lord God Obama, coming to the media's attention, they were doing everything they could to get Hillary elected, even making TV shows about the first woman president.  TV shows that failed.  But the point is they tried.

This trend will continue so long as Neo Libs superficially judge diversity by how a person looks or whether their sex organs are innies or outies.  Or which sex they choose to sleep with.

New Liberalism doesn't give a damn about intellectually diversity because it is a hive mindset and has nothing whatsoever to do with Classical Liberalism which was a philosophy of ideas.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2008, 07:32:19 PM »

Palin isn't running for President...yet she's getting burned as though she were.  She should get exactly the same attention as Biden, no more, no less.  Regardless of McCain's health, he isn't on his deathbed and may well live another 20 years. 

On the other hand, it must be horribly embarrassing for the left to have their Presidential candidate come up short in a contest with the right's Vice-Presidential candidate. 

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2008, 09:35:55 AM »
Ooooooooo.  Sooooo close...

I agree that the media has gone harder after Palin though. The male LibTard dominated world is just that scared of girl power a woman who is a "walks the walk" conservative, whom their smear campaigns have no effect upon.

Fixed. :II:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.