Author Topic: "For Bristol Palin, Abortion Should be Mandatory"  (Read 7663 times)

Offline overlord

"For Bristol Palin, Abortion Should be Mandatory"
« on: September 10, 2008, 09:23:56 PM »
Snip:

"Levi, Levi, Levi." The governor pauses, reveling in the others' discomfort. Moments like this are how she earned the sobriquet Barracuda.

She leans in. "You little s---. You knocked up my daughter. Do you know how close your little sexcapade came to screwing up my plan for global domination? Now you're going to do the right thing."

Here's the best part:

Even pro-choice liberals are afraid to speak the truth: teen marriage and parenthood are disasters for everyone concerned. I have serious problems with well-off married couples who decide to terminate their pregnancies for frivolous reasons. Conversely, abortion ought to be mandatory for people under 18. Twenty-five would be better. Teen marriage should be banned.

:banghead:

My oldest son is the smartest person I know, but according to this sh!theads standards he should have been murdered before he was born.  What a f***ing tool :hammer:

Whole story.
Destroy all that which is evil, so that which is good may flourish

Women and children are precious resources to be protected at all costs.  Men are expendable commodities whose function is to protect those resources, at all costs.

So how does it feel to know that someone's kid in the heart of america has blood on their hands to defend your rights so you can maintain a lifestyle that insults his family's existence?

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
Re: "For Bristol Palin, Abortion Should be Mandatory"
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 09:30:06 PM »

out****ingrageous. :censored: :bird:

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 09:36:11 PM »
I have serious problems with well-off married couples who decide to terminate their pregnancies for frivolous reasons. Conversely, abortion ought to be mandatory for people under 18.

As for me, I have serious problems with inhuman jackasses braying about the glories of infanticide because he's pissed off one politician syphoned off some of the popularity of another politician. 

How's this:  anyone who says "abortion should be mandatory," no matter the circumstance, should be stripped of their right to vote.  THAT should be mandatory.  C*********s!   :censored: :censored: :censored:

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 09:43:23 PM »
Then there were the girls who kept their babies. With few exceptions--I've never heard of any, but I imagine they exist--it was the wrong decision. Their lives were ruined. Many never graduated from high school, much less college. Their futures were grim: low educational attainment doomed them to dead-end jobs in the low-wage service sector. Married too young and under pressure, most wound up divorced. Many never remarried, or married stepfathers who barely tolerated their children. Their kids, raised in poverty in families led by single, stressed-out young moms, were themselves likely to repeat the cycle of downward mobility by getting pregnant in their teens

We exist.   :censored:

Conversely, abortion ought to be mandatory for people under 18. Twenty-five would be better.

My oldest was due on my 19th birthday.  He graduated from high school, went in the Army, served for 2 years, went to college on the GI Bill and is now going back into the Army as an officer.  His wife is an "Air Force brat," so supportive of his decision.  Their daughter is just over a year, the most beautiful baby girl in the world.

My next was born 2 years later...due on her brother's birthday, but a little late.  She graduated from high school, had a child, lived at home and worked part-time to get her Associates.  Then she got a better job, had a second child, and did night classes until she got her Bachelor's.  A few weeks later, she took her boss's job.  She owns her own home, and those boys want for nothing.

They are both American success stories...(and so am I, actually.)  

Ted Rall, you are actually as incredibly stupid as your comics suggest.  The only "mandatory abortion" should be on humans who are post-college, those that lost their minds and never regained them.  

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 09:45:32 PM »
Teen moms are more than twice as likely to drop out of high school. "The National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy reports that less than 40 percent of women who have a child before the age of 18 will graduate from high school, compared to a high school graduate rate of 75 percent for those who delay parenthood until their early twenties," law professors June Carbone and Noami Cahn wrote in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

I notice that nothing is mentioned about the status of the family. Teen mothers from single parent homes fit that category, maybe.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 09:45:49 PM »
What the **** did you expect from Ted Rall?

Personally, if he were a man of his word (hell, man would be a stretch for that zygomatic disaster), he'd step up and volunteer to be the first retroactive abortion.

But as a true liberal, watching him recoil at the thought of actually PERFORMING deeds?  Standing on principle?  Surely you jest!
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 09:48:55 PM »
What the **** did you expect from Ted Rall?

Personally, if he were a man of his word (hell, man would be a stretch for that zygomatic disaster), he'd step up and volunteer to be the first retroactive abortion.

But as a true liberal, watching him recoil at the thought of actually PERFORMING deeds?  Standing on principle?  Surely you jest!

He comes dangerously close to aborting Obama himself.  Wonder if he realizes that.   ::)  Ted Rall is a stupid c********r.  And I don't break out the C word for just anyone. 
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 09:51:31 PM by Red October »

Offline overlord

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2008, 09:50:17 PM »
Then there were the girls who kept their babies. With few exceptions--I've never heard of any, but I imagine they exist--it was the wrong decision. Their lives were ruined. Many never graduated from high school, much less college. Their futures were grim: low educational attainment doomed them to dead-end jobs in the low-wage service sector. Married too young and under pressure, most wound up divorced. Many never remarried, or married stepfathers who barely tolerated their children. Their kids, raised in poverty in families led by single, stressed-out young moms, were themselves likely to repeat the cycle of downward mobility by getting pregnant in their teens

We exist.   :censored:

Conversely, abortion ought to be mandatory for people under 18. Twenty-five would be better.

My oldest was due on my 19th birthday.  He graduated from high school, went in the Army, served for 2 years, went to college on the GI Bill and is now going back into the Army as an officer.  His wife is an "Air Force brat," so supportive of his decision.  Their daughter is just over a year, the most beautiful baby girl in the world.

My next was born 2 years later...due on her brother's birthday, but a little late.  She graduated from high school, had a child, lived at home and worked part-time to get her Associates.  Then she got a better job, had a second child, and did night classes until she got her Bachelor's.  A few weeks later, she took her boss's job.  She owns her own home, and those boys want for nothing.

They are both American success stories...(and so am I, actually.)  

Ted Rall, you are actually as incredibly stupid as your comics suggest.  The only "mandatory abortion" should be on humans who are post-college, those that lost their minds and never regained them.  

Exactly!  All three of my boys were born before I was 25.  Granted my marriage didn't work out so well, my kids have turned fantastic thus far; I'm not good at many things in this life, but with my kids I think I'm pretty damned good.  I've been blessed with three great kids and the skills I need to help mold them into men.  According to this c***nugget I should have had all of their brains pierced and sucked out with a vacuum.  

Women and children are precious resources to be protected at all costs.  Men are expendable commodities whose function is to protect those resources, at all costs.

So how does it feel to know that someone's kid in the heart of america has blood on their hands to defend your rights so you can maintain a lifestyle that insults his family's existence?

Offline Baruch Menachem

• In a handbasket, heading to a warm destination
  • do the best you can with what you can
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2008, 08:21:29 AM »
Great rhetorician.  I see he did well in English class.

Lousy excuse for a human being though.

Fundamentally,  the best way to a happy romance is to keep  knees together and pants zipped until you are married after age 20.  They you can go after each other and only each other like bunnies.  To do otherwise is foolish.

But people don't always do the smart, right thing. (I am an expert on not doing smart right things.)  What really counts is what you do next after the consequences begin.  Do you face them and take care of business, or do you whine and complain and make other people pay for your stupidity.

The Johnsons and the Palins know a wrong thing was done, but they are facing the music and making the right corrections.  That is what counts.
An optimist sees the glass as half full, a pessimist sees the glass as half empty, an engineer sees that there is twice the glass required to contain the beer

My name is Obamandias, King of Kings, 
  Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2008, 09:14:17 AM »
Oh my...I think the hatred of Palin just MIGHT surpass their hatred for Bush.  I really pray and hope she's as thick skinned as her sister says because Politics, is certainly a contact sport.

Americans just need to make sure the grown ups retain power, over and over again.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2008, 10:27:18 AM »
Ted Rall should fellate a chainsaw.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2008, 10:35:37 AM »
Even though I have mixed feelings about abortion, aborting someone with Down's is way overboard. By the way, I am very pro-death penalty and believe that we should execute child molesters and rapists. Also, I am for torturing terrorists. That out of the way.  By his thinking, we can abort people just because they could have Asperger's. Sounds smack of Nazis Germany right there! I do not like the idea of teens getting pregnant, but that is today. Teen marriages and pregnancies were common about hundreds of years ago because life expectancies were shorter. Even today, especially in Third World nations it is still common. 

Ted Rall deserves retroactive abortion along side with Fred Phelps, Michael Moore, Lori Drew, and Michael Crook. 
:bird:  :redbird:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 10:42:15 AM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2008, 10:37:04 AM »
Oh my...I think the hatred of Palin just MIGHT surpass their hatred for Bush.  I really pray and hope she's as thick skinned as her sister says because Politics, is certainly a contact sport.

Americans just need to make sure the grown ups retain power, over and over again.

You know I have noticed that too. It is even worse than what Bush got. Now, it will be PDS, Palin Derangement Syndrome.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2008, 04:35:29 PM »
I have serious problems with well-off married couples who decide to terminate their pregnancies for frivolous reasons. Conversely, abortion ought to be mandatory for people under 18.

Someone needs to be put in a bag of starving wolverines while the rest of us fire up the barbecue next to it.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2008, 05:37:58 PM »
Even though I have mixed feelings about abortion, aborting someone with Down's is way overboard.

The premise of  PRO-CHOICE, is to give the woman a choice.  Government shouldn't intervene at all.  This is the  hypocracy of the pro-choice movement.  The only choice, according to them, is abortion.

Offline overlord

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2008, 05:54:19 PM »

I was thinking flossing his teeth with razor-wire, but that works too.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2008, 07:04:23 PM »

You know I have noticed that too. It is even worse than what Bush got. Now, it will be PDS, Palin Derangement Syndrome.

:lmao:  It started about 2 weeks ago.  And it's certainly more vicious. Desperation makes one do stupid things.  Fortunately for us, democrats and desperation go hand and hand. :-)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2008, 07:44:38 PM »

:lmao:  It started about 2 weeks ago.  And it's certainly more vicious. Desperation makes one do stupid things.  Fortunately for us, democrats and desperation go hand and hand. :-)

They are obessessed with victimhood and only know desparation. Than again even desparate people don't do crazy things like they are. They are depraved nutcases. Their Palin Derangement Syndrome is much worse than Bush Derangement Syndrome.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Lanie

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2008, 05:44:01 PM »
I am sick of Palin's kids being used for political arguments.  :censored:
Happy Upcoming July 4th. Our country is still one of the best in the world.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2008, 11:50:58 PM »

Either that or someone should beat him with a large hammer.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Baruch Menachem

• In a handbasket, heading to a warm destination
  • do the best you can with what you can
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2008, 11:44:45 PM »

In most of the rest of the world, you don't even know the name of the spouse, or how many kids.

Using your kids as cannon fodder is a tradition I would like to see end myself.

An optimist sees the glass as half full, a pessimist sees the glass as half empty, an engineer sees that there is twice the glass required to contain the beer

My name is Obamandias, King of Kings, 
  Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2008, 09:42:17 AM »

In most of the rest of the world, you don't even know the name of the spouse, or how many kids.

Well, buck up and get used to it.  It's unfortunate it has to exist, but that's what we get with the new liberalism.

Offline Lanie

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2008, 08:10:38 PM »

Well, buck up and get used to it.  It's unfortunate it has to exist, but that's what we get with the new liberalism.

New liberalism? Was it the liberals that went after the personal life of Edwards and Clinton? I read some idiotic stuff a while back suggesting Obama was a communist because of how he raised his kids.
Happy Upcoming July 4th. Our country is still one of the best in the world.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2008, 09:18:44 PM »

New liberalism? Was it the liberals that went after the personal life of Edwards and Clinton? I read some idiotic stuff a while back suggesting Obama was a communist because of how he raised his kids.

Edwards: Thank The Inquirer and his own stupidity.  Had he been a Conservative his illicit activities would have on thefront page of the NYT in a matter of days.

Clinton: Her personal life was at issue because it went to her judgment and credibility.  Was she willfully blind (stupid) or just A LIAR?  (guess which)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2008, 11:07:38 PM »

New liberalism vs. old liberalism.  The old, respectable liberals are mostly gone or silent.  They were the kind of people you could agree to disagree with and be their friends at the end of the day.  They were pleasant, gracious, kind-hearted, soft-spoken and patriotic.  If the hammer came down, they'd be at your side and fight for this country and its basic ideals.

The new liberals, however, are none of those things.  Very much the opposite, in fact.  These are who dominate the left-wing today.  Hateful, vindictive, spiteful, vulgar, and vicious.