Author Topic: "She doesn't have the credentials to be VEEP"  (Read 1360 times)

Offline Baruch Menachem

• In a handbasket, heading to a warm destination
  • do the best you can with what you can
"She doesn't have the credentials to be VEEP"
« on: September 06, 2008, 12:07:07 PM »
This has been the meme for quite a while now.

Why didn't they ask this question of Biden?

What credentials does Biden really have?

Bush 41 had credentials out the wazoo.  He bombed.   Reagan was an actor.  He shone.

And Carter was a one term gov.  She is way beyond him in credentials.

Way beyond Algore

Way beyond Hillary

They are afraid of her on issues.  She has shown she is indestructible .   She is cute.   She is a model of integrity.  They are crying into their lattes right now because she just refused to crumble, and even though she can take care of herself, no one likes it when mobs of men try and beat up on the pretty girl.

I can't stand the "credentials" meme. 
An optimist sees the glass as half full, a pessimist sees the glass as half empty, an engineer sees that there is twice the glass required to contain the beer

My name is Obamandias, King of Kings, 
  Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Re: "She doesn't have the credentials to be VEEP"
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 12:13:08 PM »
Well.......... there IS the fact that this is an empty complaint. What credentials do the Dems have ?? Obama is pretty much an empty suit. Biden is little better. Then we can mention the "dirt" on Biden. Obama may be clean, as far as background goes, but really, voting "present" ?!?!?!?!? That's just dumb........
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 12:14:36 PM »
What bothers me even more is this "Palin doesn't represent me as a woman" garbage I'm hearing from feminazis.  Palin worked for and earned everything she has.  She fought up-hill battles to get elected to each office she's held, including VP.  THAT doesn't represent feminists, but the wife of a philanderer does?  A woman who rode an unfaithful man's coat-tails into the national spotlight, then used his name to nab an office from a state she's not even from?  THAT'S the role-model that trumps Sarah Palin?  OMF'NG  :lmao:

Feminazis are insane.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 12:18:22 PM »
Kirsten Powers, a democrat, said it best.  The NOW organization is hiding under the cloak of Feminism, when their statements this week made it obvious that they do not support women...only women who support their agenda.  They are a far left organization. Nothing more.

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 12:21:50 PM »
Kirsten Powers, a democrat, said it best.  The NOW organization is hiding under the cloak of Feminism, when their statements this week made it obvious that they do not support women...only women who support their agenda.  They are a far left organization. Nothing more.

Amen to that.  The DU is now tearing apart Geraldine Ferraro for saying something similar.