Author Topic: Cat Staring Down Its 9th Life - Choices Abound  (Read 734 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Cat Staring Down Its 9th Life - Choices Abound
« on: September 11, 2013, 02:25:19 PM »
Quote from:
Safetykitten

It's the big decisions under a Democratic President.

No, not the war. No....not what job I will take. No, not where I will go one vacation. No not even if I will go to the store or not.

Big decisions, like do I pay the rent or Cobra? Do I sell my shitty car to pay the Cobra and get evicted? Or do I live in the van and have no Cobra?

It's these choices that I and many like me are making all the while a President could give two flying ****s about people like me or situations that have people making these choices. Oh, I know the love affair has fallen off with Obama with many here because of his war stuff, but where were you when, oh say the last five ****ing years where people were sliding into deeper ditches? Oh, nevermind...that's been taken care of...just wait till January 2014. Don't die! What can't you wait?

What a ****ing sad spectacle of a society we are. People actually post about iPhone envy, a President can get whatever he wants when he wants war, but entire groups of people are ****ing done with. Off the rolls, off the screen, off your minds.

So in two hours I have to make the decisions. Homeless or Cobra...or actually carless, homeless and having Cobra.

You can now begin to tell me what I did wrong and what an idiot I am to be in this situation, completely and totally not the fault of anyone or any policy or any movement or lack of by our government.

I'm thinking homeless, carless but having Cobra.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023646374

I guess elections really do have consequences.

:ownit:

But they still can't bring themselves to actually blame Dear Leader. They skirt it, but they'll never come and say what they would be saying if Romney were prez. Oh no, admitting the truth would shatter their little world and make them look like the suckers we already knew they were. And it would mean having their posting privileges revoked on the island, which would be way too much to bear.

Hey kittycat, try Wishadoo! But you only got one response (whereas if you had blamed Republicans/conservatives you would have received dozens, if not 100's, of responses), so don't bank on it.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: Cat Staring Down Its 9th Life - Choices Abound
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 04:05:08 PM »
Wed Sep 11, 2013, 01:15 PM
Safetykitten (4,925 posts)

Big decisions, like do I pay the rent or Cobra? Do I sell my shitty car to pay the Cobra and get evicted? Or do I live in the van and have no Cobra?

What a ****ing sad spectacle of a society we are. People actually post about iPhone envy

So in two hours I have to make the decisions. Homeless or Cobra...or actually carless, homeless and having Cobra.

Well, DUmmy, I sure don't have iPhone envy. I pay for a stack of them.

I think the real decision will be whether to go with the new gold color on iPhone 5S.

I'm thinking the charcoal, but I haven't seen the new champagne color yet.

Anyway, forget about the iPhone 5Cheesy plastic model.

It would be so insulting to DUmmies like Safetykitten if their new 0bamaphones were iPhone 5Cs.

I hope DUmmy Safetykitten keeps the clunker and DUmps the Cobra. Healthcare is free now.

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 04:50:06 PM »
Time after time we read rants about being unemployed for the last two to four years.

Well, they voted for change in 2008, and that change included their current joblessness (assuming they ever actually had a job.)

Sometimes it sucks to get what one asks for.
This too shall pass.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 08:52:10 PM »
Safetykitten

No, not the war. No....not what job I will take. No, not where I will go one vacation. No not even if I will go to the store or not.

It's these choices that I and many like me are making all the while a President could give two flying ****s about people like me or situations that have people making these choices. Oh, I know the love affair has fallen off with Obama with many here because of his war stuff, but where were you when, oh say the last five ****ing years where people were sliding into deeper ditches? Oh, nevermind...that's been taken care of...just wait till January 2014. Don't die! What can't you wait?

What a ****ing sad spectacle of a society we are. People actually post about iPhone envy, a President can get whatever he wants when he wants war, but entire groups of people are ****ing done with. Off the rolls, off the screen, off your minds.

You can now begin to tell me what I did wrong and what an idiot I am to be in this situation, completely and totally not the fault of anyone or any policy or any movement or lack of by our government.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023646374

Sorry about your luck, kitten. Why don't you hook up with Lady Dumb-Dumb? She knows where all the homeless shelters are at. Or if you are interested, I hear Locutus has a roof over his head. I'm sure he would let you share his bed.   :fuelfire: :fuelfire:

I can't even begin to tell you all that you have done wrong kitten. I would start at being a member at DU and then it would go downhill from there.

I'll help you out though, kitten. I'll make it really, really, really, simple. Whatever it is you are doing now... IT'S AIN'T FREAKING WORKING!!!! TRY SOMETHING ELSE!!!!

There. That wasn't so hard now was it?   :loser:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 10:22:34 PM »
To have to worry about COBRA payments you have to have had a job right?  Fired for cause?

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 07:54:24 AM »
Response to liberal_at_heart (Reply #1)
Wed Sep 11, 2013, 01:56 PM
 Safetykitten (4,953 posts)
2. And the real ****ing amazing part? Pay 600 big for Cobra, can't afford the 25 copay to see the

doctor. I am the only one in the entire nation that cannot see a doctor because I have no money for the copay. I am the only one in existence. And it will only happen once. Ever. Do I have that right ACA lovers?

Well then it's not doing you any good, is it?  Drop the Cobra and be real careful and real healthy. 

Safetykitten is one of a few DUmmies that don't mindlessly worship king putt.  She has at least been vocal about how much obamacare sucks. 

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2013, 09:12:34 AM »
She just needs to go down to the ACA exchange and give the former ACORN worker all her personal, health and banking information and "walla" free health insurance.  Not health care mind you just free insurance.  She also needs to remember HHS has announced they will be taking your word as to your income and resources to determine ACA assistance.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2013, 09:49:47 AM »
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.