Author Topic: Radioactive Dem Sees Differences In Sex/Gender  (Read 796 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Radioactive Dem Sees Differences In Sex/Gender
« on: August 24, 2013, 08:51:02 AM »
Quote from:
NuclearDem

Let's clear something up here. (Chelsea Manning and transgender)

Sex - The biological development of male or female reproductive organs and gametes. Determined by XX or XY chromosomal configuration.

Gender - The behaviors and mental identification based on the masculinity/feminity binary. Social construct, learned behavior, and development of a male or female brain.

Someone of the male sex can identify with the female gender due primarily to the makeup of their brain, and vice versa. You identify people like this by the gender they identify with, not by their assigned sex.

So, yes, Chelsea Manning still has male sex characteristics. However, she identifies with the female gender. She wants to pursue sex reassignment therapy, not gender reassignment therapy. In her case, she has not completed transition yet.

That's literally as clear as I can make it. Gender and sex are not the same thing.

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=3521667

OK, to say this in plain English, you can be of one sex and of one gender, and they don't have to match-up like you normally think they would.

Sex=Male & Gender=Male
Sex=Female & Gender=Female

So far, so good. Actually that's the true end of it all, except in whackoworld. So we continue.

Sex=Male & Gender=Female
Sex=Female & Gender=Male

I'm not even going to try and attempt all the combos for the kooks who believe they're multi- or non-sex/gender.

I'm just going to stick with the truth we've all recognized for centuries and not worry too much about it. Call me crazy.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Radioactive Dem Sees Differences In Sex/Gender
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 08:55:46 AM »
If you wanna know the sex/gender of someone it's pretty simple ... you just pull down their genes.

:-)

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 09:04:33 AM »
If you wanna know the sex/gender of someone it's pretty simple ... you just pull down their genes.

:-)

KC

HaHa, very punny!

Almost BS worthy... almost.   :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 09:38:26 AM »
Well, if one can simply decide what gender they are and society must conform to accommodate them may we also decide what race we identify with and what race we are? For instance can I deem that from this day forward I am an African American and I too can never be called a racist no matter what I do?

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2013, 10:23:19 AM »
HaHa, very punny!

Almost BS worthy... almost.   :lmao:

Germany is trying to cope with the number of people born with a problem as to what sex they are.

I for one had no idea just how many baby's are born and their sex is unsure.   Seems like enough of them are being born to start questioning what to do with these with birth defects.

What sex is a  baby with both ovary's and a penis and testicles ?  What sex do we put on them and what if the Doctors make a mistake. ?

People today do not rush into surgery for baby's they get DNA tests first then wait years before the child itself decides what sex they are.

Could be the child was a twin that absorbed the sex from its twin, we hear about this at times, children that have a their twins body parts inside them.

Is it possible that what we know about Thalidomide and Mercury poisoning, there are more potent chemicals out there that can and do cause horrid problems.

Frank is deaf, his mother innocently used chemicals to wash her hands 50 times a day as a good Nurse does every day.    He was lucky to be born alive and not more damaged.

All the baby's born with the sex of one and the mind of another bothers me. This cannot all be placed at the upbringing to the child. Many men from a family that were hell bent on raising a male child to become a male find themselves with a Wimpish male that want to wear mothers under ware.

Has to be more then SEX or choice involved.  Has to be a scientific explanation on  why the world has gone nuts with huge numbers of people that have no need to breed.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2013, 11:39:39 AM »
OK, to say this in plain English, you can be of one sex and of one gender, and they don't have to match-up like you normally think they would.

Sex=Male & Gender=Male
Sex=Female & Gender=Female

So far, so good. Actually that's the true end of it all, except in whackoworld. So we continue.

Sex=Male & Gender=Female
Sex=Female & Gender=Male

I'm not even going to try and attempt all the combos for the kooks who believe they're multi- or non-sex/gender.

I'm just going to stick with the truth we've all recognized for centuries and not worry too much about it. Call me crazy.
Somewhere in there you need to add "cat".

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2013, 01:08:00 PM »
What's their DU names?

[youtube=425,350]qFKmzR5Aejg[/youtube]
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2013, 01:57:54 PM »

gen·der
ˈjendər

noun
1.the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).

"traditional concepts of gender"
synonyms:   sex

the members of one or other sex.

plural noun: genders
"differences between the genders are encouraged from an early age"

2. GRAMMAR

(in languages such as Latin, Greek, Russian, and German) each of the classes (typically masculine, feminine, common, neuter) of nouns and pronouns distinguished by the different inflections that they have and require in words syntactically associated with them. Grammatical gender is only very loosely associated with natural distinctions of sex.

Typical DUmmy tactic - imposing Newspeak on a word or a phrase they either dislike or wish to elevate in status.

Offline jctejas

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2013, 06:33:02 PM »
I want  build on this and be. able to decide my age as well.    Im tired of all the ageists not allowing 10 year olds to vote and buy alcohol.      Ageism is so ugly   There should be no difference in humans we are all the same....... blah, blah , blah     I want to go back to kindergarden so I can be with the democrats.

jctejas

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2013, 08:12:37 PM »
**** Bradley Manning and all DU's angst over how he should be addressed. Why should the world be concerned about what this treasonous piece of shit wants to be called? He's screwed in the head. If someone comes up to you and tells you he's Napoleon Bonaparte, do you address them as "Emperor"? Why do I have to accommodate his ****tardedness?

I'll just call him a worthless assmunching traitor. How does that suit you, DUmmies?
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2013, 10:35:47 PM »
Well, if one can simply decide what gender they are and society must conform to accommodate them may we also decide what race we identify with and what race we are? For instance can I deem that from this day forward I am an African American and I too can never be called a racist no matter what I do?

I'll go you one better.

From this moment forward, I am an African American Basset Hound. I demand medication to make my skin black, and surgery to give me floppy ears and make my dick drag on the ground (because a black Basset Hound's dick would definitely drag on the ground!)

And I demand to be called "Dewey", as is "Dewey's dick drag on the ground?"

Daaaamn right it does.

Signed,

Dewey, the African American Basset Hound
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2013, 09:08:23 AM »
Once he completes his sentence he is free to pursue what he wants on his own dime. He should just STFU and do his time at Leavenworth as the conditions would be much worse for him at a federal prison. Even then he will probably do his time in protective custody.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2013, 10:18:23 AM »
I want  build on this and be. able to decide my age as well.    Im tired of all the ageists not allowing 10 year olds to vote and buy alcohol.      Ageism is so ugly   There should be no difference in humans we are all the same....... blah, blah , blah     I want to go back to kindergarden so I can be with the democrats.

jctejas

I wanna be known as Clare Boothe Luce.

In fact, I insist on it, and if the primitives don't look at franksolich as Clare Boothe Luce, then the primitives are sexist.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2013, 01:31:57 PM »
**** Bradley Manning and all DU's angst over how he should be addressed. Why should the world be concerned about what this treasonous piece of shit wants to be called? He's screwed in the head. If someone comes up to you and tells you he's Napoleon Bonaparte, do you address them as "Emperor"? Why do I have to accommodate his ****tardedness?

I'll just call him a worthless assmunching traitor. How does that suit you, DUmmies?

The only thing I want to see him called is the Late Bradley Manning.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2013, 04:48:36 PM »

Get to the back of the bus, with me. I'm already black in protest of the current administration. No one should question my blackness unless they question Jesse Jackson's, Al Sharpton's or owebuma's blackness.
As for gender, I was assigned to the first USN ship to be converted to berth females. If they were going to make special accommodations for another gender, why stop there ? Make new accommodations for all 12 recognized genders. Baskin Robbins used to only have 12 flavors. Maybe genders will follow the trail blazed by the courageous ice cream cone.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.