Author Topic: Smell The Hypocracy  (Read 611 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Smell The Hypocracy
« on: August 16, 2013, 08:00:55 PM »
We used to have a thread in some forum that was called "Posts That Stand Alone," which is where I would normally have put this if we still had it (I didn't see it if we do). But I wanted to bring this over, so here it is.

This is from a thread where, apparently, the idea of Hillary Clinton becoming prez makes conservatives crawl up into a ball and give up on life. Whatever.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1251319171

In this exchange, one primitive considers Hillary to be a corporate whore, while the other says she'll vote for anyone over a Republican.

From the primitive who will vote for anything over a Republican:

Quote from:
CTyankee

19. Your fiscal policy vs. the lives of our female citizens.

We can reverse fiscal policy. We cannot bring back daughters, granddaughters, sisters, friends who had died because safe, legal abortion wasn't available to them.

Pretty sick, huh?

I don't even have to answer her back, because most of us would have the same reply. It's one of those "We're all thinking the same thing" moments.

What's even worse is this primitive is too stupid to realize just how much of an idiot she really is.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 08:03:33 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Re: Smell The Hypocracy
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 08:31:52 PM »
CTyankee

19. Your fiscal policy vs. the lives of our female citizens.

We can reverse fiscal policy.

Oh, really?  The last Democrat with a sane fiscal policy was Kennedy.  Rapist Klintoon had to be dragged back to reality and simply rode the tempest and handed Bush a recession so, peddle that bullsh!t elsewhere.

We cannot bring back daughters, granddaughters, sisters, friends who had died because safe, legal abortion wasn't available to them.

And just what is that number, asswipe? 

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 11:44:50 PM »
Sometimes I can't even understand libs.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 11:55:16 PM »
We cannot bring back daughters, granddaughters, sisters, friends who had died because safe, legal abortion wasn't available to them.

And just what is that number, asswipe? 

It's that teee-ny tiny one propped up against the piled carcasses of 53 million sons and daughters who were murdered by leftists on a Planned Parenthood sacrificial altar.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 09:03:01 AM »
CTyankee

Neither can be bring back the daughters, granddaughters, sisters, and friends who died because 'safe' legal abortion WAS available to their mothers.

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2013, 10:02:44 AM »
So having a baby kills? Is that what they are saying?

Seams like their are all sorts of CHOICES along the way. We KNOW the DUches are all about choice right.

1. Don't have sex.
2. Don't have unprotected sex.
3. Use birth control.
4. Have the baby.

NONE of those involve killing 6 month old babies. NONE of those put the mother's life in danger.

So what they are saying is that killing the baby is what puts the mother's life in danger.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2013, 01:42:26 PM »
So having a baby kills? Is that what they are saying?

Seams like their are all sorts of CHOICES along the way. We KNOW the DUches are all about choice right.

1. Don't have sex.
2. Don't have unprotected sex.
3. Use birth control.
4. Have the baby.

NONE of those involve killing 6 month old babies. NONE of those put the mother's life in danger.

So what they are saying is that killing the baby is what puts the mother's life in danger.

What they say is, when pregnant, the safest choice for the mother is safe, legal abortion, because women are a fraction of a percentage less likely to die from an abortion than from a birth.  But they seem to believe that before 1973, women died in hundreds and thousands all over the world from the abortion services that were available at the time.  Of course, statistics prove that false, but DUmmies truly feel entitled to "their own facts."

Now, of course, to people that actually look at medical facts and statistics, it is abundantly clear that the way to preserve human life is for Mom to have every baby, and avoid getting pregnant instead of having the child murdered...but those with "their own facts" just can't manage to tear off that blinder and look at the picture.

What I can't understand is how a parent can look at their beautiful, wonderful, lovable child and fail to connect that child with Mom's "bump."  Some kinds of stupid have no explanation.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 01:44:35 PM by MrsSmith »

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2013, 04:12:00 PM »
Neither can be bring back the daughters, granddaughters, sisters, and friends who died because 'safe' legal abortion WAS available to their mothers.

And neither can we bring back the ones who were butchered by the likes of "Doctor" Kermit Gosnell and others like him.

Tell ya what, DUmmies--for every anecdotal person who was harmed by going to a quack when abortion was supposedly illegal, I can name a dozen who were maimed or killed by those when it was legal.

Your move, asshats.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford