Author Topic: Convict lover gets a surprise  (Read 1198 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Convict lover gets a surprise
« on: August 05, 2013, 11:06:03 AM »
Quote from:
Th1onein

WHOA! Just found out that a guy I dated years ago charged with murder.

A cold case. He said that the girl had drowned and the cops were unable to charge him. Way back in the day, they came to my job and asked to talk to me about him, because I had dated him.

Every once in a while, I get curious and look him up on the web, expecting to see him charged with murder (I think he is involved in the I-45 murders), and there he was!

On Edit: And he looks like HELL! I guess that's what drugs will do to you.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023406330#post2

Quote from:
Th1onein

24. Oh, he hurt me. When I broke up with him, I came home from work one night, and he was there, in my house. He raped me.

That's how the cops knew I had dated him--because I had filed charges against him for the rape.

This guy IS sick. Anyone who had sex with the Th1onein primitive, consensual or not, deserves the death penalty.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Convict lover gets a surprise
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 12:08:55 PM »
That crazy bitch sure knows how to pick a winner.

At least she'll have a new pen pal.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 12:19:39 PM »
Losers and misfits in life in every way.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 01:00:01 PM »

I do not agree Karin, those one knows at 20 years old or in school cannot be judged when they are in their 30's or 40's.

I came across one of those books written by people that follow crime in my 50's, darn there was a picture of my old boyfriend.   Had not seen him in 30 years.  What had he been up to in all this time, no good it seems.   

I went to get out my albums of very old photos and try to think back all those years on who and what he was at the time.

He when I met him was a very large hulk, road a sub as a torpedo man, and one of the nicest men I have ever met.  Not one mean bone in his body at the time and he was our Bear, big and had enough hair to make him look like one.

Sad that I did love him but was engaged to another man and it was a toss up of who I was to marry.   I chose the carear Sailor over the short timer.   

At 50 years of age I saw what could have been my fate had I married this man.  Had I followed my heart I would have seen him go to prison for life. 

I guess I am trying to say is that some of the most wonderful talented and smartest people with the world ahead of them do get caught up in the darker side of life.  Good people that get dragged into the underworld of life become monsters in training.   For most of them there is no going back.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 01:50:11 PM »
That crazy bitch sure knows how to pick a winner.

At least she'll have a new pen pal.

Winner, Weiner--what's the difference? :???:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2013, 02:09:47 PM »
Mon Aug 5, 2013, 02:42 AM
Th1onein (6,201 posts)

A cold case. He said that the girl had drowned and the cops were unable to charge him.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023406330#post2

If you recall this DUmpette's posts over the past few years, you know this guy is just an average beau for her.
She prefers suitors who have already been charged with murder.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2013, 02:13:09 PM »

Yup. I wonder if she knew already. Makes me wonder if she is a killer groupie.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2013, 08:39:52 AM »
Th1onein

A cold case. He said that the girl had drowned and the cops were unable to charge him.
She dated Teddy Kennedy? :rotf:
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2013, 09:55:58 AM »

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2013, 10:45:59 AM »

If she did, she obviously is a good swimmer.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2013, 01:27:39 PM »
I can't quite agree with that either.  A couple years back, my company's training department hired a guy that was to spend at least a portion of his time training for one of my projects.  I took him back and for three days gave him an overview on the nuts and bolts of the system as well an operational overveiw and the most likely common faults, not enough for him to be left alone witht the system, but enough to train others without too much trouble.  If asked, I would describe him as being personable and professional, he asked good questions and made notes, and was as willing to turn a screwdriver as anyone else on my project.  He was mid-40s, a retired veteran, a divorcee, and had only recently graduated college.

We hired out our cleaning, and we generally had the same few people on the crew.  One of these was a woman who was in her mid-40s, had a string of boyfriends, had had some problems with drugs in her past, but she seemed to be getting things together. 

They met at my worksite.  None of us suspected they had a become involved with each other.

I don't know all the details, but she went missing.  After a few days we realized he was missing.  She was found strangled to death in some bushes on the side of the interstate.  He was found at his mom's house in New Jersey.  He confessed pretty much immediately.  We think she may have tried to break up with him.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2013, 03:34:15 PM »
I can't quite agree with that either.

What Karin was saying is that liberals are "Losers and misfits in life in every way," which is true. Your story, while insightful on some level I'm sure, is a non sequitur.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2013, 03:40:35 PM »
This guy IS sick. Anyone who had sex with the Th1onein primitive, consensual or not, deserves the death penalty.

How kind of you to offer to put the poor fool out of his misery.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2013, 03:43:16 PM »
How's Tookie these days?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2013, 03:53:59 PM »
How kind of you to offer to put the poor fool out of his misery.

What is it Ron White says: If you kill someone in Texas, we will kill you back.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2013, 04:35:33 PM »
Is this the primitive who has a son in the penal system?

If so, it wouldn't surprise me that she has kept the company of dirtbags and worse.

Then again DUmmies lie, DUmmies lie all the time.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2013, 06:34:16 PM »

H5 April.  That's in the top three zings I've seen here in the DUmp.  :cheersmate:

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2013, 07:34:36 PM »
Melanie has a new pen pal. If the guy gets the death penalty, she will be in her glory. She hasn't been the same since Tookie Williams was put down.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2013, 09:29:46 PM »
I wonder how much of this to do is as a result of the Millikin Univ professor who was discovered to have killed his whole family.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline claret1995

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2013, 10:40:16 AM »
If she did, she obviously is a good swimmer.

Or just so fugly that even a drunk Teddy wouldn't do her