Author Topic: BanTheGOP does a funny  (Read 2714 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
BanTheGOP does a funny
« on: July 11, 2013, 10:41:58 PM »
Quote from:
BanTheGOP

Time to consider Permanent Reparations to African Americans again

I've been excoriated by many, even supposed progressives, for my position on reparations for African Americans. Without going into details of every justified grievance brought out, the bottom line is that the GOP is 100% responsible for the entrenchment and permanence of racist segregation in the U.S.

To put it succinctly: EVERY white person owes EVERY African Amercan. There is no deviation, no exception, no nuance. Period.

Therefore, what is the correct reparations? We've talked about constitutionalizing a permanent government solution that would transfer the tax money of ALL Americans to generic, non-individual-centric sources, such as programs to help predominantly African Americans out with schools, medical, food...whatever. But the programs are not directed FROM predominantly white individuals TO predominantly African American individuals. It is sheer lunacy to expect African Americans to pay one red penny in reparations for the republican atrocities done to their very ancestors.

So now we have a basis of understand the liability. The question, how much money controlled by white individuals are due African American individuals?

Answer. EVERY DAMN CENT!!

Now, many of you are scoffing. But the point is that slaves have been propping up the American economy since 200 hundred years before the country was founded, and accelerated almost 100 full years after the country was founded, with both interest as WELL as the entire bulk of seed money for major corporations like US Steel and Standard Oil, the amount of money produced by slave labor that was 100% stolen by their white masters would EASILY overwhelm the current economy.

Obviously while it would be perfectly fair, whites owe everything in their pockets to African Americans, and frankly, I will always carry around the guilt for the rest of my life for what the GOP perpetuated against traumatized African Americans. To that end, from the standpoint of myself as a white man, whom I believe everything in my pocket, the roof over my head, and even the clothes on my back are criminal booty stolen from the backs and the blood of African Americans, I have to negotiate what we owe.

My solution: A PERMANENT, never-ending transfer of wealth from whites to African Americans using the IRS forms. Since all aspects of our financial lives, our health, our jobs, our communications vis a vis NSA-IRS comprehensive information sharing, etc, we can easily add another racial category, and automatically deduct a fair percentage of our income; while African Americans would correspondingly get their reparations in the form of tax rebates and other payments. Such a method would be easy to set up, and would allow most whites to pay off the debt without needing to divest of everything they own. AS this is a permanent payment, this will ensure that African Americans can be reparated <in perpetuam>.

I cannot think of ANY reason that individuals cannot adhere to this reasonable solution. Indeed, the GOP was created by the existence of slavery in the first place, and its economic viability was paved with oppressive corporate profits that cemented its existence as the most destructive organization in the history of the planet. I will be creating a change.gov petition on this very subject, and I'll be expecting thousands of DU'ers and other progressive organizations to join in this extremely important, vital necessity.

(ALSO NOTE: Keep in mind that whites that emigrated to the U.S. after slavery was abolished are NOT exempt; indeed, their VERY PROSPERITY is 100% traceable to slave labor booty. The very fact that they wouldn't have lived their lives in extreme comfort compared to the harsh, impoverished plight that African Americans who've been in this country for hundreds of years were still enduring is proof that they (the emmigrant whites) were just as liable for reparations as their felonious white brothers and sisters since Columbus.)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023230233

:rotf:

I just brought this over for the comedy relief.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: BanTheGOP does a funny
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 10:45:58 PM »
Obama has created a permanently unemployed community of blacks.

How exactly are they propping up the US and isn't full employment a goal regardless of race?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 10:47:15 PM »
Response to BanTheGOP (Original post)

Thu Jul 11, 2013, 11:42 PM

sigmasix (612 posts)

4. level of kook in this OP is jaw-dropping NT

:lmao:
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 11:07:39 PM »
Quote from:
BanTheGOP

Message hidden by jury decision

A Jury voted 4-2 to hide this post on Fri Jul 12, 2013, 12:05 AM. Reason: This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate. (See Community Standards.) When the original post in a discussion thread is hidden by Jury decision, the entire discussion thread is automatically locked so new replies cannot be posted.

This is why you gotta catch 'em early.

:lmao:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 11:22:03 PM »
I always hesitated to believe that people like this existed.

I was wrong.

Obama has created a permanently unemployed community of blacks.

How exactly are they propping up the US and isn't full employment a goal regardless of race?

Depends on what the meaning of "full employment" means.

Bush  4-6% (using every disgusting false equivalence known) = Hitler

Obinga 8 - 10% (by false accounting and deciding people should just disappear) = Funemployment!  Woooo-hoooo!!  Recovery Summer VI!!  Dig it!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 11:30:22 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2013, 11:53:35 PM »
Hey if any black person can prove to me that they've been held in slavery at any point in their lives, then the person(s) responsible for this should be made to pay. Then again this won't happen because those people responsible are the race pimps and members of the Democrat party.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2013, 12:18:48 AM »
Stunning.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2013, 01:49:26 AM »
Isn't it fortunate that this troll reappears almost simultaneously with the graham cracker troll's tombstone?

What a lucky coincidence!

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2013, 09:43:33 AM »
Isn't it fortunate that this troll reappears almost simultaneously with the graham cracker troll's tombstone?

What a lucky coincidence!
How convenient...-Church Lady-
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2013, 09:50:28 AM »
I am all for his plan so long as the recipents pay back the sum value of all the benefits they received from the gov't so far.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Karin

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2013, 10:20:25 AM »
Well that was funny.  He's going to get banned again. 

I've noticed that all his OP's start with "It's time..." 

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2013, 10:54:43 AM »
A mid year DOTY run. Nothing more.  :mental:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2013, 12:12:21 PM »
Before the lock:

BanTheGOP (1,068 posts)
9. To many of the opinions: African American racism is unique in the fact it will never be overcome

Other races and ethnicities have been able to overcome certain differences because they never had the huge burden of having to produce without compensation for the vast majority of their existence in this country. Using "half-white, half-other" arguments simply fail in this regard. There is no question: Whites owe, and they owe big; any other opinion is, at the VERY least, borderline racist, if not overtly full-blown GOP bloviating Archie Bunker n-word sycophants.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2013, 12:24:35 PM »
He absolutely has to be a mole. Nobody can be that stupid and function.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2013, 12:25:41 PM »
He absolutely has to be a mole. Nobody can be that stupid and function.
I wouldn't take that bet.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Karin

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2013, 12:30:52 PM »
If he's a mole, he's spreading it out to all areas of life.  He wrote a letter to the editor to some obscure little rag, and it got published under his real name.  It was the same lunacy (which commenters pointed out), that he spews at DU.

full-blown GOP bloviating Archie Bunker n-word sycophants.
  I don't think he knows what "sycophant" means. 

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2013, 12:33:27 PM »
If he's a mole, he's spreading it out to all areas of life.  He wrote a letter to the editor to some obscure little rag, and it got published under his real name.  It was the same lunacy (which commenters pointed out), that he spews at DU.
  I don't think he knows what "sycophant" means. 

It's a crazy small elephant? [/DUmpmonkiez]
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2013, 12:39:28 PM »
No one could be that stupid, unless they were a paid seminar internet warrior.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2013, 03:34:37 PM »
No one could be that stupid, unless they were a paid seminar internet warrior.

LOL, that's funny. Sounds like a new DU user name.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2013, 04:05:02 PM »

LOL, that's funny. Sounds like a new DU user name.
Hmmm, even a good mole name...

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2013, 04:56:01 PM »
Maurice Kaptur, something like that - guy is a mole, he doesn't exist except on that fake FB account. 

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Re: Re: BanTheGOP does a funny
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2013, 06:48:51 PM »
Maurice Kaptur, something like that - guy is a mole, he doesn't exist except on that fake FB account. 

Love when the DUmmies quote fake sources or people that 99.99% of the world have never heard of like gospel.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2013, 06:53:33 PM »
The only part worth quoting:

BanTheGOP

slave labor booty

I think I have that on DVD!

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2013, 06:56:00 PM »
I think I have that on DVD!
I heard the sequel was better.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2013, 07:01:00 PM »
I heard the sequel was better.

SLAVE LABOR BOOTY II: Electric Boogaloo!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.