Author Topic: Curious boy primitive Rides A Bike  (Read 5760 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Curious boy primitive Rides A Bike
« on: July 06, 2013, 09:18:56 AM »

Quote from:
MrScorpio

I'll never forget the look in their eyes, they were terrified of me...

This happened to me many years ago and I'll never forget it... And it explains to me why some are prone to believe Z's story that he was attacked by Trayvon Martin and not the other way around.

Let me start at the beginning: When I was around 18 years old, not much older than Trayvon himself, I used ride my bike to and from Downtown Detroit on the weekends to visit the Ethnic Festivals of the time. My route consisted of riding towards Downtown on Gratiot Ave and returning home on Jefferson Ave. Those of you who understand the layout of the city will understand why this is important.

Well, one day after spending my time at the festival, I took off on my return trip, heading east on Jefferson as I usually did. At some point I was passed on my left by a car, which pulled over to the side and stopped. Just as I was about to pass that stopped car to my right, the driver opened his door right in front of me. I quickly avoided the door for the most part, but clipped the edge with my right pedal. Now, my first reaction wasn't anger that this person almost took me out with his car door... I mean, here I am.. I'm alright and I hadn't bothered to look down at my pedal, which I discovered later was smashed. I was a bit in shock at this, the first thing out of my mouth was, "Are you alright?"

Well, the person who opened his car door in front of me was this older white man and in the passenger seat of the car was his older white wife. Now as I stood there, not angry mind you... not even being loud, without one word to me, he got out of his car and walked over to the newspaper stand that he parked next to, bought a paper and still without saying one word to me, he got back into his car and sped off... Heading east on Jefferson, ostensibly to the safe, White People confines of one the Grosse Pointes or whatever.

Once he did that, I took a moment to reflect on what just happened. Living in Detroit most of my life, I hadn't had much experience in dealing with strange White suburbanites... But to me, this was really telling.

That man and his wife were scared shitless that I was about to do something to them... Harm them in some way. I saw it in their EYES, which spoke to me louder than any words. Committing an act of violence was the furthest thing from my mind, as I said my first reaction was to express concern about them. I was raised to respect my elders and all that and I wasn't harmed. I would have at least liked an apology for almost side-swiping me... But I didn't even get a whoop tie-doo out of these people.

I thought, "How rude," as I saw them drive off.

But not just how rude they were, but genuinely frightened that I would harm them. Perhaps they were feeling guilty for being in the wrong for almost side-swiping me... But, then I thought, if they felt that way one of them would at least had bothered to tell me that they were sorry for doing that. Again, their EYES and their SILENCE spoke volumes.

Living out there in The Pointes, I would hazard a guess that any time they went into the city, their first concern would be to be on the look out for any darkies who would accost them out of the blue. Now just to let you know, I'd known plenty of Whites who lived IN the City and never once had any of these people ever imparted to me that they were scared to walk around Detroit while White. This was the early Eighties and crossing the suburban borders was then a tricky exercise.

But here I was, looking at a couple of scared White Suburbanites leave me flabbergasted in their exhaust.

The thing is that struck me later, in thought, is that I realized that, in the isolation of their bleached Suburban lifestyle, they hadn't had the opportunity to interact with the dazzling array of young Black males of Detroit , such as myself at the time. Instead they were conditioned to fear us and to be scared shitless of us instead of showing us the common ****ing courtesy of even talking to us or offering us an apology for almost wiping us out on our bikes while they stopped for a copy of the local paper.

Perhaps, they were under the belief that we young Black males are predisposed to committing acts of violence upon their frail White bodies at the drop of the hat? That fear, of course, impelled them to be the silent assholes that they were.

Which brings us to today.

Earlier today, as I said, I had the misfortune of reading and even writing back and forth with the Z defenders in some of the news sites covering the trial.

And one theme seemed to run through most of their justifications of Z gunning down Martin. In their minds, they are convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that Martin attacked Z without provocation. You couldn't convince these people otherwise. They are rock-solidly certain that Martin was a violent perp who got what he deserved when Z shot him down.

After all, aren't ALL young Black males just itching to attack any unsuspecting White citizen at the drop of a hat? It happens all of the time, they say. We Black males are dangerous, even more so when in the presence of White people... Z was all too fortunate that he was armed for his own safety, that dark and rainy night.

Now, I have my own theory about Z, which I will leave for another time. This bit of writing is about his defenders and exchanges like the one I had on HuffPo with them:

ORANGEHAMMER
Commented 3 hours ago in Black Voices (I have a distinct impression that this person is anything other than the owner of a Black Voice)

“If the recorded shouting was not "get off me cracker" then it was not the angel TM.”
Favorite (6)

Mr Scorpio
135 Fans

3 hours ago ( 1:27 PM)
You know, if folks like yourself enjoyed the fact that Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin to death, it would really be nice for all of you to just come out and say it.

That would be a lot more honest than the poorly attempted tries at sarcasm, such as your own.

Christopher007
14 Fans
2 hours ago ( 2:15 PM)
It's quite sad Trayvon died, and I very much wish he hadn't chosen to beat Zimmerman up and it wouldn't have resulted  

Mr Scorpio
135 Fans

1 hour ago ( 2:56 PM)
Apparently, you're taking Z's side in this argument. Do you also feel that he was justified in leaving his vehicle to follow Martin with a loaded weapon?

I'm still waiting for his answer, by the way.

But anyway, if anything is clear, it's that fear blinds people to a lot of things around them.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=3177639

I find this whole story very funny.  Thanks, boy primitive.

His whole identity is his race. If this story is true -- If -- there's no forethought that the old man who opened the door wasn't aware the boy primitive was going to pass around him on the right, no recognition that the older man probably wasn't even aware that the boy primitive's bike pedal had nicked the door, no acknowledgement that the older man may not even have heard the boy primitive say anything, and no acknowledgement that the older mans "look in his eyes" might have just been him being startled someone was there.  For all this older man knew, he stopped his car, got out and got a paper, got back in, and drove off. But the boy primitive has no choice but to dream that it was a racist incident because he's sure that the man was scared.... cause he saw it in his eyes.

Look boy primitive, if he was scared of you, he would have never gotten out of his car to get a paper. Did that ever dawn on your little pineapple head?

And then he ties this into the Z-TM case.

What an idiot.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 09:31:55 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Curious boy primitive Rides A Bike
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 09:43:45 AM »
Quote from:
Buzz Clik

78. Excellent post.

Just in case anyone out there doubts the existence of blatant racism in its ugliest form:

http://tinyurl.com/kvtnf4m

Holy shit.

Nothing racist here, Liberal Guy, except from the storyteller and you. Yes, you.

Your little primitive friend dreams up racism over an incident where the guy driving the car more than likely wasn't even aware of what happened.  Yet your racist friend thinks it's all because he's black and the driver was white.

And you defend him. Which makes you a racist, and I would gladly say it to your face and dare you to deny it.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 09:52:23 AM »
Just in case anyone out there doubts the existence of blatant racism in its ugliest form

I don't doubt it at all, in fact I have a better link where you can find a shit ton and a half of pure racism and hatred,
http://www.democraticunderground.com/

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2013, 09:55:50 AM »
Nothing racist here, Liberal Guy, except from the storyteller and you. Yes, you.

Your little primitive friend dreams up racism over an incident where the guy driving the car more than likely wasn't even aware of what happened.  Yet your racist friend thinks it's all because he's black and the driver was white.

And you defend him. Which makes you a racist, and I would gladly say it to your face and dare you to deny it.

Well now, surely I'm not the only person who sees this among the primitives on Skins's island.

I've always had the impression the white primitives (which is 97.6% or 98.3% or whatever of them) nervously tip-toe around the black primitives, afraid they'll give offense in some way, and the black primitive(s)'ll get all angry and beat them up, or something.

Surely I'm not the only person who sees this.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2013, 09:58:45 AM »

I find this whole story very funny.  Thanks, boy primitive.

His whole identity is his race. If this story is true -- If -- there's no forethought that the old man who opened the door was aware the boy primitive was going to pass around him on the right, no recognition that the older man probably wasn't even aware that the boy primitive's bike pedal had nicked the door, no acknowledgement that the older man may not even have heard the boy primitive say anything, and no acknowledgement that the older mans "look in his eyes" might have just been him being startled someone was there.  For all this older man knew, he stopped his car, got out and got a paper, got back in, and drove off. But the boy primitive has no choice but to dream that it was a racist incident because he's sure that the man was scared.... cause he saw it in his eyes.

Look boy primitive, if he was scared of you, he would have never gotten out of his car to get a paper. Did that ever dawn on your little pineapple head?

And then he ties this into the Z-TM case.

What an idiot.

There is another side of the coin here.

I am a Yankee and respectfull to all.   When we travel to Dixie we do  not change over night, we be Yankees and conduct ourselves as such.

One thing we needed to get use to is the southern Blacks checking out our license plate when I call a black man Sir.   Eyebrows raise and curiosity why this white woman gives them respect, shows no fear of them and treats them with courtesy.

South West, no problem there, courtesy and the curiosity of the natives of the region is a good thing.

BTW----My Grandfather old school French, was given a tongue lashing in Florida by a southern Cracker Cop in the 60's, he about to enter a store saw an elderly black woman and tipped his hat to her and opened the door for her.       Along comes this Police officer after checking out their license plate to remind my grandfather that in this area this was not done, he needed to go home before he insulted the White folks.      

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2013, 10:02:39 AM »
BTW----My Grandfather old school French, was given a tongue lashing in Florida by a southern Cracker Cop in the 60's, he about to enter a store saw an elderly black woman and tipped his hat to her and opened the door for her.  Along comes this Police officer after checking out their license plate to remind my grandfather that in this area this was not done, he needed to go home before he insulted the White folks.

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

^^^despite appearances, not a jumping frog.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2013, 10:10:09 AM »
Buzz Clik (30,591 posts)
83. Let's see....

Normally, the insulting nickname is Mr. Dorkio. This time it's "primitive boy." Well, that's pretty edgy, but not necessarily racist.

But, comparing the man in question to a bicycle riding monkey? Gee. How could anyone be so supersensitive to think that's racist?

Well, me: Racist. ****.

The hate and hypocrisy roiling at that site is a toxic mix. Anyone who resides there -- God knows runs that cesspool -- is beneath contempt.

Now now Buzzy the word "boy" is racist according to many people on the cesspool that you happily post at. I advise that you edit your post to reflect that you too believe the word "boy" is racist to save yourself some grief from the hive mind.

To be fair Buzzy, we compare every DUmmy to a monkey, since most of you are no smarter than a chimp. Since we believe in equality, actual equality not the crap you spew, we will treat a black DUmmy the same way we treat any other DUmmy of any race. Skin color is only of importance to you freaks of nature. The rest of us judge people on their actions.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2013, 10:16:52 AM »
I see we have a lot of guests visiting this thread. Hey you lurking DUmp Monkeys, you are disgusting excuses for human beings, the way you want to leech off of other people and have everything handed to you on a solid gold platter, the way you sick bastards will fight tooth and nail in order to protect the imaginary right to murder the unborn in cold blood, and the constant lies that change from day to day just like your Preezy does. You people never reached adulthood in your mental capacity and are still nothing but children who need to be babysat 24/7. Grow up, do something with your lives and quit bitching about how unfair life is.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2013, 10:17:01 AM »
Quote from:
Buzz Clik

83. Let's see....

Normally, the insulting nickname is Mr. Dorkio. This time it's "primitive boy." Well, that's pretty edgy, but not necessarily racist.

But, comparing the man in question to a bicycle riding monkey? Gee. How could anyone be so supersensitive to think that's racist?

The hate and hypocrisy roiling at that site is a toxic mix. Anyone who resides there -- God knows runs that cesspool -- is beneath contempt.

Of course you would. And I'd punch your teeth down your throat for even suggesting it were I in front of you, son.

Somebody was riding a bike and it got bent. The story that occurred to me as I was reading it was the children's story of Curious George and how his bike was bent. Only a racist like you could take that and make it out to be something other than it is. Remember, I believe in God, so there's no "humans come from apes" belief from me about anyone.

And while I'm at it, I call him boy primitive because he thinks like a little boy.  Of course, I could use the same term and it be applicable to buzzy or any of the other male primitives. Who knows, in the future I just might.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 10:24:44 AM by USA4ME »

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2013, 10:18:47 AM »
Of course you would. And I'd punch your teeth down your throat for even suggesting it were I in front of you, son.

Somebody was riding a bike and it got bent. The story that occurred to me as I was reading it was the children's story of Curious George and how his bike was bent. Only a racist like you could take that and make it out to be something other than it is. Remember, I believe in God, so there's no "humans come from apes" belief from me about anyone.

That story is above the average DUmmy's reading ability.  :-)

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2013, 10:21:14 AM »
Do you also feel that he was justified in leaving his vehicle to follow Martin with a loaded weapon?

I do. Also perfectly legal. In fact, George was using the exact ROE that had caught burglars breaking into houses in his neighborhood a few weeks before.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2013, 10:30:03 AM »
:lmao:

Buzzy doesn't like us.  How will we ever live with ourselves now?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2013, 10:32:17 AM »
:lmao:

Buzzy doesn't like us.  How will we ever live with ourselves now?

Just do what I do cry yourself to sleep every night.  :rotf:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2013, 10:34:10 AM »
Buzzy does a passable impersonation of a concerned citizen, but he mostly just sounds like a little girl.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 10:36:49 AM by Chris_ »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2013, 10:35:46 AM »
Another primitive mentions this thread,

Courtesy Flush (4,263 posts)
86. Your story was re-posted on ConservativeCave.com

I was googling the quotes from your story, looking for the location of the thread you had quoted, when I came across this.

They repeatedly refer to you as a "primitive". I thought that was just their usual racism, but looking through the site, I see that's their pet name for liberals. The irony is staggering.

Oh, and don't be fooled by their use of a picture of a monkey with a wrecked bike. Nothing racist there, I assure you. 

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=88668.0

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2013, 10:40:19 AM »
Another primitive mentions this thread,

They believe what they want to believe, just like they always do. That my reference to a children's story upsets them is just gravy (the non-racist gravy, that is).

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2013, 10:42:39 AM »
They believe what they want to believe, just like they always do. That my reference to a children's story upsets them is just gravy (the non-racist gravy, that is).

If the gravy is brown, it is racist. If it's a nice milk gravy like you put on chicken fried steak then it is non racist gravy.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2013, 10:47:23 AM »
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Courtesy Flush (4,263 posts)

They repeatedly refer to you as a "primitive". I thought that was just their usual racism, but looking through the site, I see that's their pet name for liberals.

Actually, not all liberals are primitives, nor are all Democrats.

"Primitive" is specific to those who inhabit Skins's island.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2013, 10:49:07 AM »
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Actually, not all liberals are primitives, nor are all Democrats.

"Primitive" is specific to those who inhabit Skins's island.

Yeah but all liberals suck, and all democrats are horrible human beings for what they support.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2013, 10:50:08 AM »
Yeah but all liberals suck, and all democrats are horrible human beings for what they support.

That's true, but myself being the one who coined "primitives," I'm fussy that the proper definition is used.
apres moi, le deluge

Online Delmar

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2013, 11:15:58 AM »
Response to Buzz Clik (Reply #78)Sat Jul 6, 2013, 10:55 AM
 Buzz Clik (30,596 posts)
83. Let's see....

Dont forget Pineapple Head.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
Dorkio Primitive Says They Were TERRIFIED of Him!
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2013, 11:32:21 AM »
MrScorpio (56,016 posts)

I'll never forget the look in their eyes, they were terrified of me...
Last edited Sat Jul 6, 2013, 08:12 AM USA/ET - Edit history (8)

This happened to me many years ago and I'll never forget it... And it explains to me why some are prone to believe Z's story that he was attacked by Trayvon Martin and not the other way around.

Let me start at the beginning: When I was around 18 years old, not much older than Trayvon himself, I used ride my bike to and from Downtown Detroit on the weekends to visit the Ethnic Festivals of the time. My route consisted of riding towards Downtown on Gratiot Ave and returning home on Jefferson Ave. Those of you who understand the layout of the city will understand why this is important.

Well, one day after spending my time at the festival, I took off on my return trip, heading east on Jefferson as I usually did. At some point I was passed on my left by a car, which pulled over to the side and stopped. Just as I was about to pass that stopped car to my right, the driver opened his door right in front of me. I quickly avoided the door for the most part, but clipped the edge with my right pedal. Now, my first reaction wasn't anger that this person almost took me out with his car door... I mean, here I am.. I'm alright and I hadn't bothered to look down at my pedal, which I discovered later was smashed. I was a bit in shock at this, the first thing out of my mouth was, "Are you alright?"

Well, the person who opened his car door in front of me was this older white man and in the passenger seat of the car was his older white wife. Now as I stood there, not angry mind you... not even being loud, without one word to me, he got out of his car and walked over to the newspaper stand that he parked next to, bought a paper and still without saying one word to me, he got back into his car and sped off... Heading east on Jefferson, ostensibly to the safe, White People confines of one the Grosse Pointes or whatever.

Once he did that, I took a moment to reflect on what just happened. Living in Detroit most of my life, I hadn't had much experience in dealing with strange White suburbanites... But to me, this was really telling.

That man and his wife were scared shitless that I was about to do something to them... Harm them in some way. I saw it in their EYES, which spoke to me louder than any words. Committing an act of violence was the furthest thing from my mind, as I said my first reaction was to express concern about them. I was raised to respect my elders and all that and I wasn't harmed. I would have at least liked an apology for almost side-swiping me... But I didn't even get a whoop tie-doo out of these people.

I thought, "How rude," as I saw them drive off.

But not just how rude they were, but genuinely frightened that I would harm them. Perhaps they were feeling guilty for being in the wrong for almost side-swiping me... But, then I thought, if they felt that way one of them would at least had bothered to tell me that they were sorry for doing that. Again, their EYES and their SILENCE spoke volumes.

Living out there in The Pointes, I would hazard a guess that any time they went into the city, their first concern would be to be on the look out for any darkies who would accost them out of the blue. Now just to let you know, I'd known plenty of Whites who lived IN the City and never once had any of these people ever imparted to me that they were scared to walk around Detroit while White. This was the early Eighties and crossing the suburban borders was then a tricky exercise.

But here I was, looking at a couple of scared White Suburbanites leave me flabbergasted in their exhaust.

The thing is that struck me later, in thought, is that I realized that, in the isolation of their bleached Suburban lifestyle, they hadn't had the opportunity to interact with the dazzling array of young Black males of Detroit , such as myself at the time. Instead they were conditioned to fear us and to be scared shitless of us instead of showing us the common ****ing courtesy of even talking to us or offering us an apology for almost wiping us out on our bikes while they stopped for a copy of the local paper.

Perhaps, they were under the belief that we young Black males are predisposed to committing acts of violence upon their frail White bodies at the drop of the hat? That fear, of course, impelled them to be the silent assholes that they were.

Which brings us to today.

Earlier today, as I said, I had the misfortune of reading and even writing back and forth with the Z defenders in some of the news sites covering the trial.

And one theme seemed to run through most of their justifications of Z gunning down Martin. In their minds, they are convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that Martin attacked Z without provocation. You couldn't convince these people otherwise. They are rock-solidly certain that Martin was a violent perp who got what he deserved when Z shot him down.

After all, aren't ALL young Black males just itching to attack any unsuspecting White citizen at the drop of a hat? It happens all of the time, they say. We Black males are dangerous, even more so when in the presence of White people... Z was all too fortunate that he was armed for his own safety, that dark and rainy night.

Now, I have my own theory about Z, which I will leave for another time. This bit of writing is about his defenders and exchanges like the one I had on HuffPo with them:

ORANGEHAMMER
Commented 3 hours ago in Black Voices (I have a distinct impression that this person is anything other than the owner of a Black Voice)

“If the recorded shouting was not "get off me cracker" then it was not the angel TM.”
Favorite (6)

Mr Scorpio
135 Fans

3 hours ago ( 1:27 PM)
You know, if folks like yourself enjoyed the fact that Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin to death, it would really be nice for all of you to just come out and say it.

That would be a lot more honest than the poorly attempted tries at sarcasm, such as your own.

Christopher007
14 Fans
2 hours ago ( 2:15 PM)
It's quite sad Trayvon died, and I very much wish he hadn't chosen to beat Zimmerman up and it wouldn't have resulted  

Mr Scorpio
135 Fans

1 hour ago ( 2:56 PM)
Apparently, you're taking Z's side in this argument. Do you also feel that he was justified in leaving his vehicle to follow Martin with a loaded weapon?

I'm still waiting for his answer, by the way.

But anyway, if anything is clear, it's that fear blinds people to a lot of things around them.

You could "see it in their eyes." Bwahahaha! I've seen a picture of you, Dorkio. "Terrified" is not a word anyone would use to describe seeing you.

Your first reaction to someone almost taking your foot off was to ask if THEY were arlright?  :rotf: You're nuts.

Funny bouncy though. I'm glad I read this long diatribe of racism smacking totally of racism from YOUR end.

(PS: Detroit is the murder capitol of the US. Even if your story checks out, them "old white folks" might have a reason to be fearful just being AROUND Detroit.)

Dorkio is racist, and water is wet.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2013, 11:33:58 AM »
Dont forget Pineapple Head.

I'm kinda partial to that one--no, I didn't come up with it. ::)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2013, 11:35:00 AM »
I'm kinda partial to that one--no, I didn't come up with it. ::)

Yeah.

<<<came up with it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2013, 11:41:28 AM »
Quote from:
Buzz Clik

Okay. I've always seen you as one of about 5 at your site who actually has something resembling brains and moral fiber. Put your money where you mouth is: take down the picture and change the title of the thread from "primitive boy" to "Mr. Dorkio." You do that, and I'll edit my posts to remove my comments about you and replace them with a full apology.

Pffffft!

I don't care what you do or what you believe about me or anyone here.  I'm more intelligent than you could ever hope to be if you live 10,000 lifetimes and retained what you learned from lifetime to lifetime, and I know it.

Wake up, Liberal Guy. He's making up things out of whole cloth based upon what he perceived happened. No word from the older man, nothing. Just a look in his eyes.

If this happened at all, my guess is the older man never even knew what happened. Never knew he opened the door while a biker was going by, never knew the bike pedal hit the door, never knew someone had spoken to him, etc... He was focused on parking, getting his paper, and moving on to wherever he was headed next. Older people tend to get that way and not notice things or hear things as well as they get -- you know - - older. That Lamond didn't even acknowledge that as a possibility tells me all I need to know. His conclusion was "white guy scared of black guy." That's the only place he went with the whole story.

Yeah, but whatever you want to believe.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 11:54:51 AM by USA4ME »