Author Topic: FEAR!! FEAR!! FEAR!!  (Read 387 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
FEAR!! FEAR!! FEAR!!
« on: June 13, 2013, 12:50:17 PM »
Quote from:
Yavin4

We live in a binary political system. If the Dems lose, the Republicans win.

And that's why so many DUers rally and close ranks behind Obama/Hillary/Biden etc. It's not that we're apologists or sychophants or whatever derisive name that you can conjure. No, it's that we know who and what the alternative is.

The alternative is ultrasound legislation, restricted access to health insurance, denial of citizenship rights for the GLBT community, denial of voting rights for the poor, denial of Medicare for the elderly, more tax breaks for the 1%, deregulation of Wall Street, and more war in the Middle East.

So my humble suggestion to my fellow DUers is stop attacking those who are supportive of Obama. Instead, do the hard work of building a political consensus for a third party. Organize and elicit public support for your party and your candidates. Build a real party from the grassroots. Give people a real choice out of our binary political system.

Until that happens, lay off the name calling of your fellow DUers.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023008615

A call for lockstep unity among the primitives. Not something we haven't seen before.

I'm finding it interesting how over the past couple of weeks, with all of Dear Leader's scandals swirling around, how the primitives expose themselves as truly being what they claim others are.  

We constantly hear from libs how we as conservatives are always peddling fear.  But again, we can document another example of the guilty trying to transfer their crime to their opposition.

If the yavin4 primitives thread isn't an example of "FEAR!! FEAR!! FEAR!!," then "FEAR!! FEAR!! FEAR!!" doesn't really exist.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: FEAR!! FEAR!! FEAR!!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 12:51:09 PM »
The DUmmies get more entertaining when they get scared.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 01:02:11 PM »
We live in a binary political system. If the Dems lose, the country wins. If the Republicans win our country wins. That is for freedom, economics, and general human condition. Ever since the National Democrat Fascist got won power in 2007 everything in America has take a shit. Hardest hit, women, minorities, and children.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 04:06:32 PM by jukin »
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 01:12:35 PM »
We live in a binary political system. If the Dems lose, the country loseswins. If the Republicans win our country wins.
FIFY.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 02:02:36 PM »
The alternative is ultrasound legislation, restricted access to health insurance, denial of citizenship rights for the GLBT community, denial of voting rights for the poor, denial of Medicare for the elderly, more tax breaks for the 1%, deregulation of Wall Street, and more war in the Middle East.

I'd love to see just one example, just one. Seems to me DUmmies, that it's the other way around. ONE example:

The Boy Scouts.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 02:15:25 PM »
And that's why so many DUers rally and close ranks behind Obama/Hillary/Biden etc. It's not that we're apologists or sychophants or whatever derisive name that you can conjure. No, it's that we know who and what the alternative is we're just mindless idiots who would rally and close ranks behind hitler if he had a "D" behind his name.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Karin

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2013, 02:55:15 PM »
Instead, do the hard work of building a political consensus for a third party. Organize and elicit public support for your party and your candidates. Build a real party from the grassroots. Give people a real choice out of our binary political system.

Yavin, are you rabble-rousing against the democrat party?  Is that allowed? 

BTW, look how easy it is to tell someone to "do the hard work." 

restricted access to health insurance

Your idiot messiah's piece-of-shit law has rendered insurance unaffordable to all but the 1%.  What a deal! 

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2013, 04:08:01 PM »
FIFY.

Yes you did, thanks. Now I fixord it too. My fingers were just a titch behind my brain and my brain switched directions. Proof reading is your friend.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.