Author Topic: bluegrass primitive embraces IRS  (Read 584 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
bluegrass primitive embraces IRS
« on: June 04, 2013, 08:38:45 AM »
Quote from:
kentuck

All you liberals that are crying about the misdeeds of IRS should open your eyes. You cannot be that stupid.

The Republicans would like nothing better than a flat tax for their wealthy friends and we all suffer when that happens. Either you pay more in taxes to make up the difference or you get less from your government?

I would suggest we be careful in criticizing the IRS, lest we push the Republican agenda over the line. Do not be a puppet of the right-wing.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022944112

It wasn't that long ago that any political party that embraced the IRS would be given the cold shoulder. In today's backwards world, who can say.  I would hope there's enough people out there who still don't like the IRS and paying too much in taxes.  The primitives sure don't like paying, they just want others to do it so they get the benefits.

A flat tax isn't going to happen because it would mean everyone has skin in the game, and despite Dear Leader claiming that's what he wanted, he really doesn't. Classic admission by the bluegrass primitive that they want others to work and pay money into the IRS so he and others won't have to "pay more in taxes to make up the difference or you get less from your government." Gov't is their god.

The funniest conspiracy theory so far is that the IRS didn't target anyone, that it's all a make-believe Republican plot to point fingers at Dear Leader using the hated IRS.

Is there any thinking person on the planet that doubts Dear Leader ordered the IRS to target his political opposition?  It's all too obvious to those with a brain, which automatically excludes those who vote Democrat.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: bluegrass primitive embraces IRS
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 08:48:15 AM »
You are using the law to punish the mere act of dissent in a supposedly free society.

You are declaring that you want a class system.

You are saying you want separate codes of law; one for the favored and one for the disfavored.

You are expecting we will accept this.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 08:48:44 AM »
Gov't is their god.

And the IRS is their angel of death. Of course DUmmy ken tuckunder loves the IRS; I would expect no less from him.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 08:51:12 AM »
Either you pay more in taxes to make up the difference or you get less from your government?
And that's what it all boils down to... people that want stuff from the government and expect someone else to foot the bill.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 09:09:25 AM »
And the IRS is their angel of death. Of course DUmmy ken tuckunder loves the IRS; I would expect no less from him.

Until the Angel of Death decides to put the shoe on the other foot, then Kentuck with be the loudest voice scream foul!
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 09:24:27 AM »
abelenkpe (7,154 posts)

7. Funny

Last edited Tue Jun 4, 2013, 09:52 AM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

I pointed out the other day that piling on the IRS was buying into tea party rhetoric and someone named Cali butted into the conversation (when I wasn't talking to them) and told me to shove such observations up my ass. So be careful! Some tea party rhetoric is endorsed by DUers.

"Uh oh."
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2013, 10:06:09 AM »
Until the Angel of Death decides to put the shoe on the other foot, then Kentuck with be the loudest voice scream foul!

You know what the progs say, "You can't make an omelet without breaking a few firstborn sons."*

*Hat tip to Yogi Berra.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2013, 10:15:47 AM »
They really are worthless POS. The whole lot of them.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2013, 10:53:46 AM »
kestrel91316 (45,519 posts)

10. My only criticism of the IRS and our tax code is that it

goes FAR too easy on wealthy people and corporations and directs most of its energy toward impoverishing the little guy.

Well, that should tell everyone how DUmb**** Progs think. The IRS is there as a department to punish successful people. Their wealth was never their own, just on loan from the government. Or something.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2013, 12:19:47 PM »
It wasn't that long ago that any political party that embraced the IRS would be given the cold shoulder. In today's backwards world, who can say.  I would hope there's enough people out there who still don't like the IRS and paying too much in taxes.  The primitives sure don't like paying, they just want others to do it so they get the benefits.

A flat tax isn't going to happen because it would mean everyone has skin in the game, and despite Dear Leader claiming that's what he wanted, he really doesn't. Classic admission by the bluegrass primitive that they want others to work and pay money into the IRS so he and others won't have to "pay more in taxes to make up the difference or you get less from your government." Gov't is their god.
:agree:
Didn't we just reach the tipping point where there are more people getting money from the gov't than actually pay in? Given that, it is just going to get worse as the takers grow and demand more from a shrinking pool of tax payers.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2013, 11:30:05 PM »
Politics isn't beanbag.

I'm pretty sure the IRS has been used as a political weapon by the party in power for as long as there's been an IRS.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2013, 12:09:15 AM »
kentuck

All you liberals that are crying about the misdeeds of IRS should open your eyes. You cannot be that stupid.

The Republicans would like nothing better than a flat tax for their wealthy friends and we all suffer when that happens.

I would love (other than the splitting headache of stoopid) to have you explain your ( :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: ) logic on that.  Tell me Braindead, what is more fair than everyone paying the same percentage of taxes to include, of course, the bottom feeders waiting for their FrEEsHiT!!111!!111eLevEntY!!!11!!?

Hmmmm?

Define fair, as a dictionary would.  Not, as a Cheeto-munching, basement-dwelling, pseudo-Marxist would.

Imagine that.  The vaunted oppressed poor, undocumented Democrats and welfare sucking scamsters suddenly have the same skin in the game as everyone else.......

.....the SAME as everyone else.

I wonder what that would do to your party of lies.  Then, that's what really frightens you isn't it, (D)oUcherocket?

EDIT:

Quote from: USA4ME on Today at 05:38:45 am

Probably right.  It would take a huge sea change to get it accomplished or a firmly Conservative congress with an almost veto-proof Senate.  One can dream, though....
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 12:14:59 AM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2013, 12:23:29 AM »
You are using the law to punish the mere act of dissent in a supposedly free society.

You are declaring that you want a class system.

You are saying you want separate codes of law; one for the favored and one for the disfavored.

It's really hilarious.  They blow all day long about creating a classless system yet, everything they do, creates harder defined lines of class structure.

Not that they understand any of that.  Maybe, if they could use four potatoes?

You are expecting we will accept this.

Not as long as I still have ammo left.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx