Author Topic: The New UGP??  (Read 1062 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
The New UGP??
« on: May 31, 2013, 10:58:15 AM »
Quote from:
Dreamsoldier76 (12 posts)

I Need to Share This

I am a Progressive Vegetarian Feminist Gay American. I grew up in what I can only define as a toxic family. My father hates everyone regardless of politics, my mother is a high school drop out born again Baptist Christian and my siblings (brother and sister) both grew up to be born again Baptist Christian Republicans. My parents are divorced and my mother remarried her first husband, an alcoholic racist gay bashing child abusing prick. By the time I hit puberty I had no self esteem and in high school attempted to commit suicide because I felt totally alone and was surrounded by gay bashing religious fanatics (my father is violently anti-gay). You would think people would learn something after they nearly drive a teen to kill himself but no they all became a thousand times worse and by the time I was 17 I was completely on my own and severely traumatized. Some people think that after you come out that things get better but a lot of GLBTQ people like me live in severe poverty, although somehow I managed to go to college in Oregon. Even now in my thirties my family is even more anti-gay, Republican, racist, anti-feminist, and extremely cruel. I take some of the highest prescribed doses of anti depressants and anti anxiety medication because I have been diagnosed with PTSD and Major Depression Disorder. Although I have a biological family I feel very much like an orphan. I cannot trust any of them not even my mother who lies constantly to me about not being a bigot and continues to try and force feed her religion to me and has no respect for me. I tried being a part of the GLBTQ community but class discrimination, racism and other "isms" are just as common there as anywhere else. The only man I dated that was good to me died, and I am no stranger to abusive men. Being "femme" is often punished by other gay men (a form of sexism). I wanted to share this so that maybe others might learn from it, if it were not for my pets, my therapist, and my medication I would have killed myself a long time ago. I hope no one ever has to suffer my fate but I know that there are others that do and some don't last as long as I do. I am so happy that Obama is President and that GLBTQ civil rights have made advancements and hope someday no one will have to suffer the abuse and discrimination that have polluted my life. I hope someday my life will be something I like and not something I wish would just end, living with mental illness is not fun so if you know anyone that has it be kind and just try to understand how hard it is.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022925561

Time will tell.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: The New UGP??
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 11:07:32 AM »
class discrimination, racism and other "isms" are just as common there as anywhere else
What do you expect when you insist on labeling yourself as a "Progressive Vegetarian Feminist Gay American"?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 11:27:24 AM »
Mole. Trying too hard.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 11:30:59 AM »
if it were not for my pets, my therapist, and my medication I would have killed myself a long time ago.

There's no time like the present.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 11:32:22 AM »
What do you expect when you insist on labeling yourself as a "Progressive Vegetarian Feminist Gay American"?

This thing uses descriptors like, Progressive Vegetarian Feminist Gay American and mental illness like they are interchangeable.  One to watch for in the death pool.

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 11:44:16 AM »
Mole. Trying too hard.

That was my first thought too.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 12:15:35 PM »
Mole. Trying too hard.

I thought the same thing. She managed to include every trait that the DUers hate and use as an excuse for piss poor behavior.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2013, 12:19:25 PM »
What's the over/under on it being locked as off-topic for General Discussion?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 12:22:06 PM »
Being "femme" is often punished by other gay men (a form of sexism).
What is the punishment, not getting F'd in the A by another dude?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Karin

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2013, 12:27:45 PM »
It's a he, Flagator.  Sort of. 

If the subwaycat gets wind of this new DUmmie, I predict huge slappy fights. 

Online jukin

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2013, 02:49:17 PM »
5 bongs.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2013, 03:22:42 PM »
Oh geezuz.

Twenty-nine primitives have thus far responded.

They're taking this seriously.

Is there nothing that can't fool the primitives?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2013, 03:47:16 PM »
There's no time like the present.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

H5 GB!!!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2013, 03:49:15 PM »
While this is probably a mole, if it isn't, I don't know why it bothers to continue to inhabit planet earth. Maybe there's a gay planet out there somewhere.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2013, 04:40:19 PM »
While this is probably a mole, if it isn't, I don't know why it bothers to continue to inhabit planet earth. Maybe there's a gay planet out there somewhere.

Cindie

Uranus?

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2013, 06:34:30 PM »
It must be a Progressive Vegetarian Feminist Gay American thing to never use paragraphs.

Can't even read the whole thing, but what I can see just screams: Emo Kid.

She should open up a veggie pizza place: Emo Pizza, the pizza that slices itself.

Offline Big Don

• Well, there's nothing I won't do; but some things are gonna cost you extra.
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2013, 10:27:52 AM »
I am a Progressive Vegetarian Feminist Gay American
I am an American, I don't put qualifiers ahead of that.
Change You can deceive in!

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2013, 10:30:13 AM »
Good grief, my eyes just glazed over trying to read that wall of text.

Note to the DUmbass who posted that screed.....paragraphs are you friend.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 10:52:29 AM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline al_independent

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2013, 10:41:18 AM »
Perhaps it is just part of the ongoing trend that very few can form a proper paragraph or even spell for that matter. It drives me insane at times.

Of course I read on DU a post about a freshly graduated high schooler that could not even address a USPS letter. What exactly is going on in our schools! That is something I learned (I forget when exactly) around the third grade (1987).

Then again, the spelling and grammar issues seemed to begin with my age group and seems to be getting progressively worse to where kids today cannot properly address a letter. I am not a grammar nazi per say but we are talking about simple words like "want" spelled as "wont".

Offline Dori

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2013, 12:30:59 PM »
You sure this isn't the subwaycat writing as it's alter ego the gay male?  :shrug:
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Delmar

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2013, 12:14:44 PM »
Response to Dreamsoldier76 (Original post)Fri May 31, 2013, 02:45 AM
KauaiK (177 posts)
9. Ohana

"Family" does not have to be biological. In Hawaii there is a concept of Ohana - family - and ha nai which is informal adoption (to raise, rear, feed, nourish, sustain) Ha nai is recognized by the State as having legal rights.

You can have DU Ohana that will nourish your soul. DU supports its members and has some of the most wonderful supportive kind-hearted people on the planet. Stay in touch with them.

Dreamsoldier has DU Ohana.  All of the trauma and toxicity are behind him/her now.  The sky is the limit for Dreamsoldier. 

The good times are coming for Dreamsoldier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqnzSt2cEiE
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Chris_

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2013, 01:03:17 PM »
In Hawaii there is a concept of Ohana
More hippy dippy mumbo jumbo. :loser: