Author Topic: primitive demonstrates other primitives hypocracy  (Read 727 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
primitive demonstrates other primitives hypocracy
« on: February 16, 2013, 02:59:54 PM »
Quote from:
dkf

So why no outrage for Jimmy Lee Dykes?

After keeping the kid for days, it doesn't seem like he was about to kill him or anything.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022386041

Good question.  The primitives shed tears for the death of Chris Dorner by the police, but not for Jimmy Lee Dykes by the police.  What's the difference?  Shouldn't they be just as outraged by the police killing one as the other?

But instead of answers, he gets "Why are you making us look bad?" comments.

Quote from:
The Magistrate

1. What Is Your Explanation, Ma'am?

"Enquiring minds want to know!"

Quote from:
dkf  

2. No idea.

Quote from:
The Magistrate

5. So, Ma'am, This Is Just An Exercise In What They Call 'Shit-Stirring'?

Something you posted not to express some idea or point of view, but just to see how much heated emotional response you could provoke.

IOW, you can't answer because it would illustrate your hypocracy.  Gotcha!  You're just not that bright, son.

Quote from:
JHB

3. If you think it's lacking, feel free to fill the void.

:lalala:

Quote from:
Archae

4. Yeah, he was just a good guy...

Who had beaten a dog to death, threatened to shoot neighbors' kids, shot and killed an unarmed school bus driver, held a 5 year old boy hostage, and had explosive booby traps in his bunker.

Not a bad guy after all... :whatever:

And Dorner was a saint who was wronged by the LAPD.  Got it!

Quote from:
Comrade Grumpy

6. Go away.

Yeah, go away.  You're making them look more stupid than normal.

Quote from:
FarPoint

11. Correct...no outrage.

I am satisfied 100% with the outcome.

Ah well, you must be happy with the Dorner outcome, too.  Unless, of course, you're a hypocrite.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Delmar

Re: primitive demonstrates other primitives hypocracy
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 04:36:01 PM »
Response to The Magistrate (Reply #5)Sat Feb 16, 2013, 02:25 PM
 dkf (31,118 posts)
8. I guess I am asking people to examine why one case is so wrong while the other is okay.

I frankly don't get the disconnect.
Response to dkf (Reply #8)Sat Feb 16, 2013, 02:42 PM
 oldhippie (1,074 posts)
10. Apparently, people would rather not. nt
You can say that again.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 04:47:43 PM »
Jimmy Lee Dykes

He had beaten a neighbor’s dog to death with an iron pipe because it strayed onto his land.

I'm sorry, that assh*le never would have gotten to the hostage point.  But quite the fruit loop, I must say.

dkf (31,118 posts)
8. I guess I am asking people to examine why one case is so wrong while the other is okay.

I frankly don't get the disconnect.

Response to dkf (Reply #8)Sat Feb 16, 2013, 02:42 PM
 oldhippie (1,074 posts)
10. Apparently, people would rather not. nt

Neither, do we, but we're used to it.  A fundamental truth about the Left.  

Comrade Grumpy

6. Go away.

Yes.  Stop tarnishing our sterling reputation for honesty and integrity.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 04:56:45 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 05:55:37 PM »
Jimmy Lee Dykes

I'm sorry, that assh*le never would have gotten to the hostage point.  But quite the fruit loop, I must say.

Neither, do we, but we're used to it.  A fundamental truth about the Left.  

Yes.  Stop tarnishing our sterling reputation for honesty and integrity.

Speaking of Cop killers, NH. is in an interesting position here.

We got this man that killed a cop a few years ago and don't know what to do with him.   NH has the death penalty sure but have not used it since sometime in the 1930's.

The killer was sentenced to death but we have no death row, the prisoner is in with general population.

The cost to set up some kind of area for lethal injection is huge and the method of humane execution is wildly debated.      About the only thing cost effective would be to hang him as the last man to be executed was done in the prison yard 70+ years ago.

I do not think he is the only one in the State Prison to have been given the death sentence either.

The Libs are starting their move complaining about other killers that were given life sentences, the man is black the Cop was white.   We have a few White men, rather wealthy that killed and received a life sentence and so the libs are now yelling raceism.

Should be interesting, do we tax payers put out a few million bucks to revamp the prison to take care of business or hire in union workers to build a gallows costing $30,000 bucks.

Actually if I had a say in this the gallows would be a permanent fixture on the front yard of the Prison.   All open to the public as it once was.   Its the economy here, people would come in droves, fly in from around the country to cheer or protest the hanging.  Could drive out of State the bad asses and give the young punks something to think about.

Could put up bill boards all over the state with the Words, Kill a cop and then one of those cartoon images of a hanging man.

We have to do something with the murders that are ageing and rotting in prison, prisons are full of old folk now that have killed with no remorse men woman and children, 30-40 years ago and live in prison much better then some of our Vets that live on the streets.

Question would you go to watch the hanging of a serial killer of children ?????

Crazy Aunt Vesta in the attic wants to know.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 09:40:53 PM »
Vesta, I view electrocution and lethal injection to be abolutely cruel forms of execution.  A properly conducted hanging on the other hand is relatively painless.

I also think something is lost in that a public hanging used to be a good way to set an example.  Often, a preacher would stand on the gallows and deliver a sermon on the wages of sin, followed by the sherriff reading out the crimes and the death warrant, followed, perhaps, by the condemned giving a short speech imploring others not to do the things he had done before having his head covered and the the noose placed over his neck.

Now, it's all done behind closed walls.  Of course, very often the nature of the murderer has changed a well.  Back then, a man that had given over to robbing, looting, and murdering absolutely knew he was in the wrong and that there was a price to pay.  Murderers now don't seem to be aware that what they did was wrong.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline Dori

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2013, 10:07:48 PM »
Bullets are quicker and cheaper.
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2013, 10:23:36 PM »
Vesta, I view electrocution and lethal injection to be abolutely cruel forms of execution.  A properly conducted hanging on the other hand is relatively painless.

I also think something is lost in that a public hanging used to be a good way to set an example.  Often, a preacher would stand on the gallows and deliver a sermon on the wages of sin, followed by the sherriff reading out the crimes and the death warrant, followed, perhaps, by the condemned giving a short speech imploring others not to do the things he had done before having his head covered and the the noose placed over his neck.

Now, it's all done behind closed walls.  Of course, very often the nature of the murderer has changed a well.  Back then, a man that had given over to robbing, looting, and murdering absolutely knew he was in the wrong and that there was a price to pay.  Murderers now don't seem to be aware that what they did was wrong.

I think the murderer should be publicly executed the same way he/she killed the victim. Then any healthy organs should be harvested. Then what's left of the body should be hung to rot in a very public place with a sign stating the crime. Just my 2 cents.  :fuelfire: :fuelfire:

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2013, 06:45:21 AM »
I think the murderer should be publicly executed the same way he/she killed the victim. Then any healthy organs should be harvested. Then what's left of the body should be hung to rot in a very public place with a sign stating the crime. Just my 2 cents.  :fuelfire: :fuelfire:

Movie out about that subject of harvesting organs from killers.   Sci-fi naturally, the plot was the Patients receiving the organs began to think as the killer had. They had flash backs of the crimes they committed.

To my way of thinking I would put the gas chamber as no.1 worse way to go.  Reminds me too much of the Nazi showers.

Photo's of the hanging of the first female in America can be found on the web.   She was the owner of the boarding house John Wilkes Booth stayed in.   Middle aged widow with a crush on Booth as did most of the females in Washington.  Photos show her after ascending the stairs to the noose, rope being tied to her ankles so when she dropped her skirt would not fly up and expose her knees. 

Would we accept in this day and age the hanging of a woman for any reason ?    That piece of crap in AZ. on trial now for stabbing her boyfriend 27+ times then shooting him in the head for self defence is interesting.

We had that Shela whats her name up here that murdered her farm workers and burned their body's in a pit at her farm.   Then good old Pam Smart that had her highschool students murder her husband, could we have hung either of them ???

Only solution for our murderer's sentenced to death is to ship them out of state into one that can handle the excursion, send them all to Texas, seems they have an assembly line that works well and could handle a few more.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2013, 07:07:19 AM »

Response to hrmjustin (Reply #7)

Sat Feb 16, 2013, 03:43 PM

Star Member FarPoint (2,190 posts)
12. Don't take the bait.

View profile
Many here are all to familiar with this ones' dance card.

What bait.   Simple question should net a simple answer.

Offline Karin

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2013, 08:17:33 AM »
Oh too funny!  Look at them squirm! 

I had a passing thought recently.  Does Omaha Steve's new employer know about his "Free Mumia" thread that one time? 

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2013, 01:45:36 PM »
Oh too funny!  Look at them squirm! 

I had a passing thought recently.  Does Omaha Steve's new employer know about his "Free Mumia" thread that one time? 

Karin,

Oh, yes. They do.

Steve Dawes' friends are everywhere.

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.