Author Topic: Bigmack primitive won't help homeless man  (Read 935 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Bigmack primitive won't help homeless man
« on: January 25, 2013, 02:43:03 PM »
Quote from:
Bigmack

This country is ****ed in the head!..

Sorry for the rant, but it is a well deserved rant.

Wednesday, I was on a special insider's tour of a large zoo-like institution in the Southwest... I won't be more specific.

They do great work with endangered animals and the like. Great place.

We toured their hospital facility. As modern as any people hospital. Set up for surgery and exams on animals from mice to giraffes. All the bells and whistles.. blood-gas analyzers, x-ray, intensive care unit, recovery rooms.... The nurses station looked like the modern space-age station...... monitors, computers, etc.

As we neared home - in our very little, rural desert town, I spied the local homeless schizophrenic wandering down the road. The guy hangs around town during the days.. talking to himself... and sleeps in an abandoned shed on the outskirts of town. He eats whatever he can find/scrounge. He's cold in the winter and hot (117) in the summer. He's dressed in rags.

The cops have tried to get him to a better place, but he drifts back. He's not - in the strict legal definition - a danger to himself or others, but his chances of dying from the heat or cold or hunger are certainly good.

Why is it that this country takes better care of animals than they take care of people like him?

The Fascist in me wants some agency to clap a net over him and take him somewhere where he can get food, shelter, and medical care. If we had such a place. The do-gooder in me takes him food and blankets. Sometimes, he's so paranoid that he doesn't trust the food or clothing.

I don't begrudge the animals the best of health care.

I just want us to take care of our fellow citizens who are ill.

We have the best weapons systems in the world.... but we can't take care of our own.

Thus the "country is ****ed in the head"...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022259635

"As we neared home..."

Hey primitive, you claim to care about those who are in need, and yet you wonder what's wrong with the country?  The question is:

What's wrong with you?

You have a home, so take him in.  You know, this "The gov't should be blah, blah, blah..." has worn thin years ago, you little anti-American trash.  This guy needs help, so

TAKE HIM IN.

Otherwise, you're all talk and no action.  Got it, son?

That goes for everyone of you left-wing kooks (pardon the redundancy).

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: Bigmack primitive won't help homeless man
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 02:54:04 PM »
Why didn't you invite him over, Mack?

NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 02:55:02 PM »
Bigmack

We toured their hospital facility. As modern as any people hospital. Set up for surgery and exams on animals from mice to giraffes.

Calling Dr. Howard, Dr Fine, Dr. Howard.

You know how they operate on a mouse. They feed it to a snake.

Bigmack is a DUmbass.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 02:56:04 PM »
There was a schizophrenic man in Fullerton who died at the hands of the police where we used to live. It happened a couple of months after we left CA. Everyone "knew" him, including the police.  I saw him everyday when I would take my daughter to school.

After his death his dad was interviewed. He of course complained about the police killing his son but he also said his whole family worried about him and tried to help him.  If his own family couldn't help him how could you expect our government or much less strangers on the street to do it?  His father couldn't get his schizophrenic son committed or help him. He couldn't force him to live with him, force food, clothing or a warm place to sleep at night on him.

If Obama cared about crazy homeless people, he would make one his executive orders and force them to accept help.  :whatever:

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 02:59:09 PM »
Give the bum kpete's address.  :-)
Vader Rules!

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 03:12:16 PM »
So the fascist in him wanted to throw a net over the crazy guy, huh?  That sounds about right.  Of course, that's exactly what the communist in him wanted too, somebody to come along and lock up the guy to force what he "needs" on him.

Instead, since nobody wants to let Bigmack get his hands on the levers of power, he settles for being human and dropping supplies off now and again.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2013, 05:30:09 PM »
This man is hurting!!! Quick someone help him!!!

Only a person of very low intelligence would post something like that....or a mole.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2013, 06:44:33 PM »
Response to Bigmack (Original post)Fri Jan 25, 2013, 03:28 PM
 patrice (44,977 posts)
2. Righteous rant, Bigmack! I especially like, "The Fascist in me ..." if ALL of us could admit that,

that would be a good start.

You can say that again.

Wednesday, I was on a special insider's tour of a large zoo-like institution in the Southwest... I won't be more specific.

I'm impressed.

I kid.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2013, 08:10:35 PM »
Just the other day the DUmp was pissing and moaning that lobsters feel pain, yet they still don't care that a fetus feels pain.

Today a DUmp monkey is bitching that we treat animals better than humans.  :whatever:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2013, 08:28:56 PM »
Just the other day the DUmp was pissing and moaning that lobsters feel pain, yet they still don't care that a fetus feels pain.

Today a DUmp monkey is bitching that we treat animals better than humans.  :whatever:

It what the "animal rights" nuts have wanted for ages.  Want to see vet care costs skyrocket?

Enact "single-payer" for pets, DUmbasses!

That way our furry friends can suffer right along with us humans.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2013, 09:29:08 PM »
It what the "animal rights" nuts have wanted for ages.  Want to see vet care costs skyrocket?

Enact "single-payer" for pets, DUmbasses!

That way our furry friends can suffer right along with us humans.

I've spent more on vet bills in the last 20 years than I have on medical bills.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2013, 06:04:04 AM »
The DUmmy answers his own question...we can (still) put animals in cages, even if they haven't broken any laws.  We don't assign them lawyers to help them get back out.  We don't ask them if they want medical treatment, we just take care of them.  We don't give them the option to drink too much, to use "recreational" drugs, to smoke, to walk in the middle of the road... 

:stupidpeople:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2013, 12:21:33 PM »
we can (still) put animals in cages, even if they haven't broken any laws.  We don't assign them lawyers to help them get back out.  We don't ask them if they want medical treatment, we just take care of them.  We don't give them the option to drink too much, to use "recreational" drugs, to smoke, to walk in the middle of the road... 

We do, however, allow them to vote.