Author Topic: primitives don't understand logic (naturally) regarding the rich  (Read 642 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
YoungDemCA

I don't get right-wing "logic" regarding the richest Americans...

Are we supposed to feel sorry for them, that the tax code is supposedly so punitive that the richest Americans shelter, on average, $3 trillion a year via tax avoidance?

Are we supposed to shed tears for the corporate executives that axe half their workforce over lunch, and then, when the executive team "resigns", get rewarded multimillion dollar severance packages?

Are we honestly supposed to believe those talking points, such as that "$250k is barely middle class in Manhattan!"?

A friend of mine just recently summed it up this way:

"You know, I think the United States might be one of the only nations in the history of our world where the wealthy have the gall to say that they're the ones being oppressed."

Of course, the more power a small group of people has, the better able it is to protest its perceived discrimination.....

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022167664

Let's see if I can re-explain it to you idiots for the ump-teenth time.  By rich, I'm going to take it you mean those who are worth $700-$800 million or more.  You know, the real rich.

The rich don't bother me.  I hardly even think about them.  I am neither happy that they're rich nor am I sad that I'm not rich.  Unlike you, I simply don't concern myself with them or how much they pay in taxes.  It has no effect on me.  If they pay 40% of what they make each year, fine.  If they pay absolutely nothing, fine.  You're the dolts caught up in this "pay your fair share" non-sense, not me.  I think they pay plenty.

You see, whether they participate or not has no bearing on my life.  If they were to all fall over dead and take their wealth with them, it wouldn't change a thing.  I am not dependant on them to fund a gov't that, quite frankly, is a giant screw-up when it comes to using money correctly.  The USA is built upon the rights of the individual, not the collective.  Until you get that, you'll always be weak and stupid.

You want the rich because you see dollar signs to fund your worthless social programs that enslave rather than lift up.  When the rich don't co-operate the way you'd like them to co-operate, you get angry with them.  How about rather than getting angry, you actually let the other foot hit the floor and get your own hands dirty helping people who are in need?  That's what we as conservatives do, we just don't go around talking about it and patting ourselves on the back.  We don't wait around for gov't to arrive, we do it ourselves.

When it's looked at logically, it's those who say "the tax code is supposedly so punitive that the richest Americans shelter, on average, $3 trillion a year via tax avoidance" that we as real Americans don't get their twisted logic.  Quit worrying about simpleminded things like that and start pulling your own weight.  The only one stopping you from helping the poor and needy is you.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: primitives don't understand logic (naturally) regarding the rich
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 03:48:07 PM »
It's not about feeling sorry for them.

It's about NOT condoning theft by you lazy, worthless, greedy pieces of shit.

And you're so comfortable about stealing from others you'll steal from everyone whether or not they're rich.

We don't do means testing of the victim when deciding to arrest muggers. The fact that you use the IRS to rob people doesn't make you any less of a reprobate, degenerate threat to society.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 04:40:47 PM »
It's not about feeling sorry for them.

It's about NOT condoning theft by you lazy, worthless, greedy pieces of shit.

And you're so comfortable about stealing from others you'll steal from everyone whether or not they're rich.

We don't do means testing of the victim when deciding to arrest muggers. The fact that you use the IRS to rob people doesn't make you any less of a reprobate, degenerate threat to society.

Yep if they can do it to the rich they can do it to anyone. The DUmmies don't have the mental capacity to understand that once the government targets one group of people for something that gives them precedence to target other groups. Once they are done taxing the rich into poverty they will find out real fast that the government still needs more money, then they will just move down the line until everyone is taxed into poverty. But hey at least they won't have those evil rich bastards to bitch about anymore as they starve to death.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Gern

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 05:04:39 PM »
Let's see if I can re-explain it to you idiots for the ump-teenth time.  By rich, I'm going to take it you mean those who are worth $700-$800 million or more.  You know, the real rich.

The rich don't bother me.  I hardly even think about them.  I am neither happy that they're rich nor am I sad that I'm not rich.  Unlike you, I simply don't concern myself with them or how much they pay in taxes.  It has no effect on me.  If they pay 40% of what they make each year, fine.  If they pay absolutely nothing, fine.  You're the dolts caught up in this "pay your fair share" non-sense, not me.  I think they pay plenty.

You see, whether they participate or not has no bearing on my life.  If they were to all fall over dead and take their wealth with them, it wouldn't change a thing.  I am not dependant on them to fund a gov't that, quite frankly, is a giant screw-up when it comes to using money correctly.  The USA is built upon the rights of the individual, not the collective.  Until you get that, you'll always be weak and stupid.

You want the rich because you see dollar signs to fund your worthless social programs that enslave rather than lift up.  When the rich don't co-operate the way you'd like them to co-operate, you get angry with them.  How about rather than getting angry, you actually let the other foot hit the floor and get your own hands dirty helping people who are in need?  That's what we as conservatives do, we just don't go around talking about it and patting ourselves on the back.  We don't wait around for gov't to arrive, we do it ourselves.

When it's looked at logically, it's those who say "the tax code is supposedly so punitive that the richest Americans shelter, on average, $3 trillion a year via tax avoidance" that we as real Americans don't get their twisted logic.  Quit worrying about simpleminded things like that and start pulling your own weight.  The only one stopping you from helping the poor and needy is you.

A masterpiece of summary.  Truly one of your best!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 05:07:26 PM »
How about you try waking up in the morning and living the life you have to the best of your ability and quit worrying about what someone else has.
The richest person in the world can be sad and lonely and the poorest happy.

I know none of you DUmbasses will because it is so much easier and fun to be bitter and dream of the day someone elses wealth is delivered to your door.
The only horizon you freaks have is failure and you are hell bent to never take your eyes off it.
All the money in the world will not change that fact or your lot in life.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 05:23:48 PM »

All the money in the world will not change that fact or your lot in life.

B-b-bu-but, if we mint trillion dollar coins it will....

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline marv

• In Memoriam
  • Resident Grandpa
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 04:35:58 PM »
Their only salvation is to go down to the nearest quick-trip, buy another scratch ticket, and collect that inevitable $1,000,000 they just know they're going to get...........
FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: THE SOAP BOX, THE BALLOT BOX, THE JURY BOX, AND THE CARTRIDGE BOX.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2013, 08:16:17 AM »
"The rich" all earn their money in one way or another.  No one MUST give their money to any of them.  Don't like GE, don't buy their products.  Don't like your local utility? Move.  Don't like Wal-Mart?  Don't shop there.

However, everyone must pay taxes.  The only thief in the picture is headed by Lord O and comes complete with enforcers that can take every penny you have, every bit of property you've every purchased, and your life.  NO corporation or rich man can do what Uncle Sam can...

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.