Author Topic: I was on jury duty  (Read 765 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
I was on jury duty
« on: December 29, 2012, 01:31:22 PM »
My number finally was pulled and I was selected for primitive jury duty.

The complaint was on this post:

Quote from:
shintao

42. Biased & dangerous course

Yes, rape must be the focus, and blame resting on the predator, but I see issues here.

No, it isn't OK to run around pantyless & short skirts and think you are not making yourself target. What you wear and how you wear it tells a lot about a persons personality and behavior. You wear a neon sign saying fk-me, you are liable to get screwed. We can still blame the prep, but that doesn't mean you were not also at fault or acted irresponsible in the matter.

And second, males get raped, so it is not a male issue, it is a societal issue that starts in the home with parenting.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=2092034

Here are the results:

Quote from:
At Sat Dec 29, 2012, 10:29 AM an alert was sent on the following post:

Biased & dangerous course
http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=2092034

REASON FOR ALERT:

This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate. (See <a href="http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=aboutus#communitystandards" target="_blank">Community Standards[/url].)

ALERTER'S COMMENTS:

This is terrible and should not be tolerated here:

"No, it isn't OK to run around pantyless & short skirts and think you are not making yourself target. What you wear and how you wear it tells a lot about a persons personality and behavior. You wear a neon sign saying fk-me, you are liable to get screwed. We can still blame the prep, but that doesn't mean you were not also at fault or acted irresponsible in the matter. "

You served on a randomly-selected Jury of DU members which reviewed this post. The review was completed at Sat Dec 29, 2012, 10:42 AM, and the Jury voted 2-4 to LEAVE IT.

Juror #1 voted to HIDE IT and said: Way to blame the victim, asshole!
Juror #2 voted to HIDE IT and said: No explanation given
Juror #3 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE and said: No explanation given
Juror #4 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE and said: No explanation given
Juror #5 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE and said: I might be the last juror to weigh in on this because I've thought about whether to let this stand or hide it. I think it serves a better purpose to stand and be refuted, point by point, if it can, than to be hidden.
Juror #6 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE and said: The jury system is not a nanny service. Nobody insulted anyone. Discuss the issue or STFU!

Thank you very much for participating in our Jury system, and we hope you will be able to participate again in the future.

I was Juror #6.

Look primitives, I know you idiots are especially stupid, but if a woman walks around naked there's a certain element who will be aroused and possibly rape her.  Dressing modestly won't make rape go away, but your chances of being raped are less under those circumstances than if you walk around butt naked.  But I realize common sense isn't really your "thing."

Grow up, you bunch of misogynistic trash.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 08:18:52 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: I was on jury duty
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 05:05:34 PM »
Lots of guests viewing this thread.

Look primitives, we'll do whatever we want to do whenever it pleases us.  You're our little monkeys.  Play for us, little monkeys, play.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 05:18:07 PM »
shintao

42. Biased & dangerous course

Yes, rape must be the focus, and blame resting on the predator, but I see issues here.

No, it isn't OK to run around pantyless & short skirts and think you are not making yourself target. What you wear and how you wear it tells a lot about a persons personality and behavior. You wear a neon sign saying fk-me, you are liable to get screwed. We can still blame the prep, but that doesn't mean you were not also at fault or acted irresponsible in the matter.

And second, males get raped, so it is not a male issue, it is a societal issue that starts in the home with parenting.

http://www.democraticunde...orum=1002&pid=2092034

The utter lack of awareness hurts a thinking mind.  I would love to see you list these issues and compare to your political philosophy and your blind faith in the role of government meddling inhibiting parental responsibility and guidance.  Oh, wait........

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline shoes off the couch

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 05:47:49 PM »
The OP, DUmmie PeaceNikki, is a resident of the great state of Wisconsin. For that I am ashamed, because outside of the few blue hell-holes such as Madison and Milwaukee, the state of Wisconsin is comprised of mainly civilized and decent people.

The PeaceNik primitive resides in the second most reddest county in the state. Wealthy and decadent beyond what any primitive's economic justice beliefs would tolerate, one has to wonder what she's doing out there in Reagan's God Country?

The PeaceNik primitive disappeared from skin's island for quite some time- indignant that her fellow primitives criticized her honesty while serving as a poll watcher-- in blood-red Waukesha County -- during a pivotal State Supreme Court election(a rare occurrence amongst the primitives)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002745983

But, she's back with all the pent-up energy as a long a sea seaman returning home.

Here's a heartfelt gesture to PeaceNik, Retrolounge, mojoworkin, scuba, and the rest of you DUmmies that rest your head at night in my great state-

:loser:

:bird:

And take a long hard look at my avatar you scumbags! :fuelfire: :hammer:

I didn't vote in this years DOTY, but PeaceNik IMO opinion should be awarded in unusual and unprecedented fashion the 21st spot, just behind fellow douchebag TheMagistrate. Sir, she's been on a roll and is much deserving.

Plus, did I just write the award???????

« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 06:05:24 PM by shoes off the couch »

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2012, 05:53:11 PM »
Juror #6 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE and said: The jury system is not a nanny service. Nobody insulted anyone. Discuss the issue or STFU!

Good job USA4ME
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline shoes off the couch

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2012, 06:00:17 PM »

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2012, 09:28:37 PM »
Oh.
That explaoms the blinding flash of light I saw on the horizon.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”