Author Topic: Anne says it won't be pretty  (Read 1510 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Anne says it won't be pretty
« on: July 23, 2010, 09:56:41 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8800143

Oh my.

proud2BlibKansan  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jul-23-10 04:06 AM
THE DYSMENOPAUSAL KANSAS SCHOOL TEACHER
THE DIE ALTE SAU, #19 TOP PRIMITIVE OF 2009

Original message

Breitbart pissed off the wrong lady

This isn't going to be pretty. And I am going to enjoy every minute of it.

av8rdave  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jul-23-10 04:07 AM
Response to Original message

1. Pardon my French, but I hope she sues his ass into the stone age!

I hope she goes after Fox too!

proud2BlibKansan  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jul-23-10 04:14 AM

Response to Reply #1

2. I like what O'Donnel said tonight.

Her father was murdered. She went to segregated schools. And Breitbart thinks there is a moral equivalence between that and somebody saying something that makes him feel comfortable.

av8rdave  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jul-23-10 04:17 AM
Response to Reply #2

3. He's typical of those of his ideology

Completely incapable of envisioning life from anything but his personal experience.

I would pity him, but he's done way to much damage for that.

pinboy3niner  (1000+ posts)      Fri Jul-23-10 04:21 AM
Response to Reply #2

4. And yet, even here, we've seen some denying white privilege

The Sherrod story, positive and inspiring in itself, has the potential to create understanding and to do a lot more good.

proud2BlibKansan  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jul-23-10 10:16 AM

Response to Reply #4

10. I'm not holding my breath expecting a change in attitude from the right wing racists.

opihimoimoi (1000+ posts)        Fri Jul-23-10 04:39 AM

5. SMEARHART should be Sued, tried, and found guilty, sent to jail

Is this what the Republican Party has come to??

His pattern is so revealing he will lose his ass should litigation proceed.

She has indicated of seriesly considering sueing.

I wish she does...

WolverineDG  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jul-23-10 06:26 AM

7. "Oh he didn't go after the NAACP. He came after ME."

So Mr. Breitbart, how do you prefer your ass be handed to you? Because I think Ms. Sherrod is about to go all Ginsu Knife on it.

proud2BlibKansan  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jul-23-10 09:33 AM

Response to Reply #7

9. I loved how she said that

This is really going to be fun.

Vinca  (1000+ posts)      Fri Jul-23-10 08:44 AM
THE HIP-IMPAIRED VINDICTIVE PRIMITIVE, A NOTORIOUS RE-SELLER

8. Sue, Shirley, sue!

Bitwit1234  (1000+ posts)     Fri Jul-23-10 10:44 AM

11. Don't you think as his EMPLOYER Fox should also be held accountable. After all when a lot of people sue they include employers who allow this crap to happen. ROGER AILES should be mentioned accordingly.

Oh, I dunno.

franksolich thinks the die alte Sau is going to be disappointed.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Anne says it won't be pretty
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 10:06:42 AM »
 :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

Poor gal, just like Pedro her life is full of disappointments, and this will be also.  Going to be real hard to prove he did anything slanderous when the video evidence he put up included the part of her saying that she "had learned."

Quote from:
pinboy3niner

The Sherrod story, positive and inspiring in itself, has the potential to create understanding and to do a lot more good.

I prefer the more inspirational stories of Judge Clarance Thomas and former Sec. Condi Rice, but of course being the racist you and Anne are, you refer to them as "Uncle Tom's," as thought you expect black people to be monolythic in their thinking.  To you, black people should all think the same things since it's "in their own best interests," as you so often say.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 10:07:11 AM »
Breitbart has only 24 business hours to get his affairs in order.

BTW, the video does clearly show that the crowd at the naacp was all for Sherrod screwing whitey over which was the Breitbart's point.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 10:25:50 AM »

BTW, the video does clearly show that the crowd at the naacp was all for Sherrod screwing whitey over which was the Breitbart's point.

Quite correct. Sherrod was taken out by friendly fire.  That is what makes this whole thing sadly ( for Sherrod ) halarious.  Never the intended target in the piece, Obie's minions weren't swift enough to figure that out.     :hyper: :-) :hyper:

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 10:40:50 AM »
How can they even think that Fox could be sued?

Brietbart isn't a Fox employee and wasn't the video posted to YouTube?

Oh wait...nevermind...I'm being logical.  :thatsright:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2010, 10:57:23 AM »
How can they even think that Fox could be sued?

Brietbart isn't a Fox employee and wasn't the video posted to YouTube?

Oh wait...nevermind...I'm being logical.  :thatsright:

Given what I've read about what the Daily Caller has unearthed with the JournoList emails....I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that this whole thing was a set up to get Fox News.

Especially since they are insisting Fox and the Tea parties were the reason she got fired instead of it being a knee jerk reaction from a knee jerk Libtard.

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline lastparker

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2010, 11:37:07 AM »
Given what I've read about what the Daily Caller has unearthed with the JournoList emails....I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that this whole thing was a set up to get Fox News.

Especially since they are insisting Fox and the Tea parties were the reason she got fired instead of it being a knee jerk reaction from a knee jerk Libtard.

Yep, but I'm still waiting to hear about it on the MSM....... crickets.  Of course.
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2010, 12:11:47 PM »

Glenn Beck did a big thing on his show last night about the whole thing. He did a time line.

Someone sent the clip, that was used on YouTube to Brietbart....and according to Beck, Fox doesn't know who did.

The speech was given in March, Brietbart got the clip in April.

Brietbart only used the clip after the NAACP started talking smack about the Tea Party being racist, because it showed the members of the audience voicing approval of her not treating the white farmer as well as she could.

Fox never mentioned Sherrod until after she was fired/resigned on Monday.

No one questioned the "resignation" until AFTER Beck defended her!!!

Now it's Beck and Fox that are being blamed for the whole thing and she's talking about suing them!!

If we are lucky, there will be some indepth research into this whole mess....and the truth brought to light.

Though then the question becomes ... who will print/announce the truth? other than Fox?

I thought about posting on Beck's site, that he needed to be more careful who he defended, but decided that would probably be construed as "racist"... ::)

Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2010, 12:24:37 PM »
Bitwit1234
11.  Don't you think as his EMPLOYER Fox should also be held accountable

Hey nitwit, Breitbart works for himself. 

Whatsherface

I wish she does...

The wit and intelligence of the DUmp never ceases to amaze me. 

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2010, 12:36:41 PM »
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Brietbart just showing a clip of her speech -- nothing at all.   The speech happened.   It was not doctored.   They showed a clip.   Their motivation in doing so already explained, however not necessary.   

Just laughable. 

That said, the speech gets worse.   She is a racist.   Beck never should have defended her. Watch the last part of this other clip from the same speech:

http://www.dittos-rush.com/2010/07/sherrod-racism-invented-by-elites-to.html

She should be thanking Breitbart for placing her on the far left's relevancy map.   The attack against Fox et al is to deflect away from the White House's gross incompetence of firing someone based on a youtube clip they never investigated. 

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2010, 01:12:39 PM »
Quite correct. Sherrod was taken out by friendly fire.  That is what makes this whole thing sadly ( for Sherrod ) halarious.  Never the intended target in the piece, Obie's minions weren't swift enough to figure that out.     :hyper: :-) :hyper:

True but you can bet your ass that if not for the close upcoming election, the 0bumbler would have done nothing.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2010, 01:41:42 PM »
I bet the salary that goes with the new position...created just for her....is considerably higher than her previous one.

She should be sending Brietbart a thank you note and a case of champagne.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2010, 01:59:27 PM »
Since she's a complete idiot, her evaluation of the situation is sufficient in itself to figure out that Breitbart couldn't be safer if he was in the President's personal fallout shelter. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2010, 02:05:16 PM »
Since she's a complete idiot, her evaluation of the situation is sufficient in itself to figure out that Breitbart couldn't be safer if he was in the President's personal fallout shelter. 

Come on, DAT...you know darn well, there are lawyers lining up wanting to represent her.

Whether they have a case, is another issue.

I would think she would have a wrongful termination suit against the government, but couldn't they turn around and try to sue Breitbart for cause because he posted the YouTube video? Or is he still safe, because they acted on just the video, without verifying the source and total content? And would she have a slander and defamation of character case against him too?

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2010, 02:17:24 PM »
Deb, it's insanely difficult to win a case against media and a First Amendment defense, and on top of that, there is the intervening problem of the total lack of due diligence on the Fed employer's side in investigating the charge.   

On the other hand, she has a fantastic case for reinstatement at the MSPB for contructive removal (30 day filing time, but can be extended for good cause shown), or via the EEO route if she wants compensatory damages more than reinstatement (And in her shoes, who wouldn't?  45 days to contact agency EEO rep is a jurisdictional requirement on that one).  USDA and DOJ would write her a check in a nanosecond in the mid six figures for loss of future income ("Front pay") and her retirement, plus any comps she can demonstrate up to the applicable 300K limit.

In the paraphrased words of one of our distinguished leaders, "She has this thing, and it's f*cking golden."

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2010, 02:23:02 PM »
Deb, it's insanely difficult to win a case against media and a First Amendment defense, and on top of that, there is the intervening problem of the total lack of due diligence on the Fed employer's side in investigating the charge.  

won't the lack of due dilligence on the Fed side, pretty much negate any effort to attempt a suit against Breitbart, Fox, et al?

On the other hand, she has a fantastic case for reinstatement at the MSPB for contructive removal (30 day filing time, but can be extended for good cause shown), or via the EEO route if she wants compensatory damages more than reinstatement (And in her shoes, who wouldn't?  45 days to contact agency EEO rep is a jurisdictional requirement on that one).  USDA and DOJ would write her a check in a nanosecond in the mid six figures for loss of future income ("Front pay") and her retirement, plus any comps she can demonstrate up to the applicable 300K limit.

but will she file?

In the paraphrased words of one of our distinguished leaders, "She has this thing, and it's f*cking golden."

oh yeah....ain't it just?  :evillaugh:

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2010, 03:42:19 PM »
opihimoimoi (1000+ posts)        Fri Jul-23-10 04:39 AM

5. SMEARHART should be Sued, tried, and found guilty, sent to jail

Is this what the Republican Party has come to??

His pattern is so revealing he will lose his ass should litigation proceed.

I wish she does...

It's a civil case you fascist. He won't go to jail.

Stupid primitive.

Don't forget to pick up your brownshirt from the cleaners. I hear bong water and cheeto stains are a bitch to get out.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2010, 05:08:14 PM »
Well I guess that 24 business hours is ticking off slowly.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2010, 05:24:36 PM »

Not only that, she also said the only reason the Tea Party protests the unsustainable health care law is because Obama is black.  I cannot think of a more racist sentiment. It is like saying DUmmies protested Bush because he was a white male.  Okay, maybe an element of DUmmies did that but the vast majority just do not think and adopt whatever stand the progressive media takes.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2010, 08:00:08 PM »
It's a civil case you fascist. He won't go to jail.

Stupid primitive.

Don't forget to pick up your brownshirt from the cleaners. I hear bong water and cheeto stains are a bitch to get out.
Shhhh...the Dummies are soooo cute when twisted up in the throws of their insanity. Normally *WE* VRWC compatriots help and give our souls to those countrymen that need help BUTT, DUmmys, being the twisted immoral baby butchering America hating anal warts they are, we move them 'front & center' in order to showcase their stupidity.

Well, ok, we also use their dysfunctional insanity in multiple PowerPoint presentations to market the successful viability of the VRWC's psychotropic ChemTrailTM genetically engineered additive programs.

You don't REALLY believe pot got soooo 'high' octane by accident, do you????  :-)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 08:02:25 PM by PatriotGame »
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline JLO

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2010, 08:29:06 PM »
Not only that, she also said the only reason the Tea Party protests the unsustainable health care law is because Obama is black.  I cannot think of a more racist sentiment.

Oh man, I guess you missed the mandatory sensitivity training I had back in the 80's.  Blacks 'can't be racist' - just ask them.  Neither can other minorities (although whites are now in the minority - or will be at some point.  And then add in sensitivity training for gay and lesbians.   :tongue:  I had it all ; in-depth on a weekly basis.  I burned out in less than a few years, because it overtook the JOB I was trying to do.

:hammer:  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2010, 08:49:37 PM »
Oh man, I guess you missed the mandatory sensitivity training I had back in the 80's.  Blacks 'can't be racist' - just ask them.  Neither can other minorities (although whites are now in the minority - or will be at some point.  And then add in sensitivity training for gay and lesbians.   :tongue:  I had it all ; in-depth on a weekly basis.  I burned out in less than a few years, because it overtook the JOB I was trying to do.

:hammer:  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I haven't had it quite that bad, yet.  I did manage to get kicked out of a corprorate sensitivity meeting when I pointed out that their standards of relationships could have applied to me and my dog as much as any other familial arrangement.  Granted, everyone else was laughing so hard the presenter could have stopped at that point.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline JLO

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2010, 09:10:40 PM »
I haven't had it quite that bad, yet.  I did manage to get kicked out of a corprorate sensitivity meeting when I pointed out that their standards of relationships could have applied to me and my dog as much as any other familial arrangement.  Granted, everyone else was laughing so hard the presenter could have stopped at that point.

Well you're lucky.  That training in the 80's was brutal in the area where I worked.  Once, we had to attend a city-wide racial training.  I sat in a circle of blacks who took out anger like you would not believe on me, who they never met before.  I damn near cried, but didn't.  I defended myself as best I could, by saying - that it was not ME PERSONALLY who did that 200 years ago.   That diffused it.

Then, there was the time we had to do a mandatory week-end retreat with all the lesbians on staff; that mostly was fun, until the black lesbian had to turn it into a racial thing.

Oh, man, what an experience.  It was eye opening, to say the least.   I got to be friends with some others after that when they defended me.  I worked in a place where I was the  minority - 1 of the 4 straight, white females out of 35 employees.  We had to shape up. :hammer:

edit - spelling
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 09:13:09 PM by JLO »
Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2010, 09:51:46 PM »
won't the lack of due dilligence on the Fed side, pretty much negate any effort to attempt a suit against Breitbart, Fox, et al?

As the Italian groper said, "Atsa big a-firm-a-titty!"