Author Topic: FNDS: DUmp monkeys blame Fox News for balloon boy  (Read 1942 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: FNDS: DUmp monkeys blame Fox News for balloon boy
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2009, 10:22:40 AM »
Why should they care when they have tacit approval from the White House to baselessly attack Fox News?

Because . . .

What goes around, comes around.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline lastparker

Re: FNDS: DUmp monkeys blame Fox News for balloon boy
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2009, 03:07:34 PM »
Never discount the virtue of horse-whipping.
Still, this does nothing to undermine the virtue of a good horse-whipping.
Horse-whipping: it's cheaper than jail...and it just feels right.

It does indeed feel right, and should be immediately followed up with a trip to the stocks.  I REALLY wish we could bring those back.
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS