Author Topic: I'm a "Hater" and I Don't Care Who Knows It.  (Read 1947 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
I'm a "Hater" and I Don't Care Who Knows It.
« on: March 02, 2008, 07:28:46 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2949395

IdaBriggs  (1000+ posts)         Sun Mar-02-08 07:16 AM
Original message
I'm a "Hater" and I Don't Care Who Knows It.   
   Advertisements [?]

I hate George W. Bush and all of his criminal cronies.

I hate the members of Congress (Democrat and Republican) who have let him get away with his Crimes and Incompetence for the duration of his pResidency.

I hate the Republican Party and everything it stands for, including, but not limited to, its interest in denying women reproductive health rights, denying children the right to legally recognized two parent homes if their parents are gay, and their not-so-subtle "be afraid of anyone who isn't pasty white" message.

I hate what has been done to my country in the name of Fear and Terror.

I hate "airport security" when the lines are long, and I'm taking off my shoes because "box cutters" aren't made of metal that should have been detected on September 11, 2001. (Seriously, why doesn't anyone ever talk about the failure of the metal detectors, or the "magic" box cutters that were invisible to the screeners?)

I hate the "look to the future" crowd who are comfortable playing deaf to the cries for justice of the dead and wounded victims of Iraq, New Orleans, and the members of my Armed Forces whose lives and limbs were used like confetti at a "get rich by raping the American People's pocket book" party.

I hate the feeling of helplessness and nausea I feel whenever George W. Bush's face comes on the television, or his voice on the radio. I loathe him and his lies, and if my thoughts were powerful enough, the word LIAR would be permanently tattooed on his forehead. (Yes, I mentioned him before, but he's worth repeating since he's so disgusting.)

I hate the Republican Parrots who think that repeating lies ("weapons of mass destruction") often enough makes them true.

I hate the folks who believed them.

I'm a hater, and I think I represent the vast majority of this country. I want some loving from the folks running for office, but I'm not getting it, nor do I ever expect to receive it. (Which is why this isn't a Primary post.)

I think the single best thing that could happen to this country would be for the networks to start flashing the word "LIAR" over the head of every political pundit or politician whose "opinions" contradict known facts and reality, with a national reminder that "LIARS ARE BAD." Barring that, maybe Democrats who go on television could start making the letter "L" with their hands in a visible way whenever they are surrounded by right wing Losers who are spouting Blatant Nonsense.

I'm an optimist. Sigh. But I've learned to HATE with a passion that I never knew prior to the November 2000 Election, and I will *never* forget it.

Republicans are Evil, and I hate them.

Oh, and for the record, I also hate the folks who are going to reply to this thread saying "don't *hate* people -- I don't *hate* people, because I'm better than that" (in a really annoying condescending way). I don't care if you think you are a "better than me" liberal; I just think you are annoying.

If I am not mistaken it seems something almost identical to this was posted on the island before.

annabanana  (1000+ posts)         Sun Mar-02-08 07:21 AM
Response to Original message
2. THEY are the haters. They hate anything that will move the world forward.
   They hate anything that will advance equality between all people. They hate anything that will empower the powerless. They hate charity. They hate forgiveness. They hate generosity. And they REALLY hate tolerance for anything they don't understand.

I hate the haters.

How do they keep all the contradictory thoughts seperated in their "minds"? :mental:

anniebelle  (426 posts)        Sun Mar-02-08 07:32 AM
5. My sentiments exactly. Well said.
   My husband and I have been to the point of morose over these past 7+ years. We have absolutely destroyed our standing in our neighborhood because of our letters to the editor. We are in a very 'red' section of Tennessee and they don't like 'our kind' 'round here. I've worked myself into a funk over our candidate since John Edwards suspended his campaign. Anyway, hope we can survive the next few months and come out ready to take on the world, literally, next January 9. If we nominated a box of rocks, it would beat anything the repukes have in their repertoire - IMHO.
People who scream hatred and act like they are superior will probably not be well liked anywhere.
This though is what you wish and live for though isn`t it ....to be OPPRESSED.
You love being miserable and feeling sorry for yourself.
Try to be productive members of society but something tells me that is impossible.

madokie  (1000+ posts)        Sun Mar-02-08 07:58 AM
8. In the sense that you speak of you could count me as a hater too
   mind you never before 12/2000 did I hate anything or anyone.

:whatever:

Lovely bunch you have on the island Skins

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: I'm a "Hater" and I Don't Care Who Knows It.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 07:53:36 AM »
Hehe, it reminds me of a classic line from Goldmember, "There are two things I can't stand, cultural intolerance and the Dutch".

The primitives would do well to become self-aware. I believe it's called enlightenment.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 07:55:26 AM »

They stoles it from us!  We HATES them!  Filthy little 'publicsans!

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 10:39:26 AM »
Let them hate. It will serve no further purpose then to give them heart attacks and ulcers.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 11:12:50 AM »
Yes DUmmies we know you are haters. Your hatrid is all you have.
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 11:40:34 AM »
annabanana  (1000+ posts)         Sun Mar-02-08 07:21 AM
   They hate anything that will advance equality between all people. They hate anything that will empower the powerless. They hate charity. They hate forgiveness. They hate generosity. And they REALLY hate tolerance for anything they don't understand.

Can we say projection?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 11:52:08 AM »
Let them hate. It will serve no further purpose then to give them heart attacks and ulcers.

And that will slowly improve the gene pool.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 01:39:05 PM »
And a higer suicide rate.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2008, 02:25:45 PM »
Wow, another reality based post from the DUmp.  What is it?  Three in the past 3 weeks?

The DUmmies could use a strong dose of Brother Love from the WWF:

“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 02:27:29 PM »
I see DUmbasses keeping hope alive. Edwards didn't "suspend" his campaign. He dropped out, quit, went bye bye, took his bat and ball, kept his endorsement to himself and went home. But hey if it makes them sleep better at night....

Offline Chris_

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2008, 02:29:02 PM »
Wow, another reality based post from the DUmp.  What is it?  Three in the past 3 weeks?

The DUmmies could use a strong dose of Brother Love from the WWF:

HA HA HA HA HA!!  :rotf:

Thanks for the trip down Memory Lane.  :-)

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 03:21:57 PM »
HA HA HA HA HA!!  :rotf:

Thanks for the trip down Memory Lane.  :-)
I went to You Tube hoping to find one with him singing "I Love You" over and over but I didn't find one.

I found some with his music but it used to crack me up watching him mug the camera singing "I love you" over and over.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2008, 04:04:00 PM »
annabanana  (1000+ posts)         Sun Mar-02-08 07:21 AM

I hate the haters.

No f'er, it is you idiots who want to move us back to the very reasons we left England, Ireland, Scotland, etc. That's why liberal is such a f'ed up term these days. You want to change every damn thing that made this country great.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2008, 04:19:17 PM »
Oh man, the Idiot Briggs primitive.

I haven't seen her for a while.

In case no one remembers, it was the Idiot Briggs primitive who caused the one of the first major ruptures on Skins's island, in spring 2005.

The Idiot Briggs primitive had gone on a tourist trip to Egypt, ten days or something, paid for by someone else (not the tourism industry, that gives travel agents free trips, but something similar with that), staying at whites-and-rich-non-whites-only hotels and dining in western-style restaurants, and physically protected by governmental guides.

Then the Idiot Briggs primitive came back to Skins's island and proclaimed that women have more rights in Egypt, than they do in the United States.

When this bonfire first got going, members of the DUmmie FUnnies noticed it, but thought, ho-hum, the usual standard primitive stuff that passes for truth on Skins's island.

But then lo and behold, out of the blue, some now-long-ago mausoleumed primitive challenged the Idiot Briggs primitive as to her assertions, and much to our wonderment, Skins allowed the challenge to stand, and to be argued.

Dissent on Skins's island.

The Idiot Briggs primitive came out on the short end of that debacle, proving as usual the Idiot Briggs primitive is an idiot.   
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jukin

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2008, 05:29:40 PM »
A spot on and truthful OP.  I'm shocked.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.