Author Topic: large proboscised primitive still feels threatened  (Read 1925 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
large proboscised primitive still feels threatened
« on: February 11, 2009, 01:51:50 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5023061

Oh my.

Oscar Wilde, the large-proboscised primitive:

Cyrano  (1000+ posts)        Tue Feb-10-09 12:43 PM
Original message

Republicans are a bigger threat to America (and life) than Al Queda. (a rant)

The attack on the World Trade Center killed over 3,000 people.

George Bush's phony war on Iraq has killed well over 4,000 American soldiers and probably far, far more than 100,000 Iraqis. The Republican party (and too many Democrats) marched in lockstep behind him and the policies of many of the ideological madmen who inhabited his administration.

Our "pretender to the throne" has gone back to Texas, but the damage that he's caused continues.

Who knows how many American veterans of Iraq have or will commit suicide (and perhaps even take their families with them) because of the unimaginable horrors they endured and that pushed them over the edge? (If you haven't noticed what's been happening with these veterans committing suicide, then you're watching too much Fox News and your brain has rotted.)

But take a look at deaths caused by Republican policies aside from the Iraq War.

Who knows how many American children have died, or are dying, of starvation or lack of medical coverage?

Who knows how many American homeless people have frozen or starved to death? (Many of them veterans of Vietnam and Iraq.)

Who knows how many women in the world died in child birth because George was kissing the ass of fundie lunatics on their "no contraception" dogma?

The number of people who have died over the past eight years due to Bush/Cheney insanity and/or indifference, is endless. We all know that we live in an unjust world. But the Republican Party, especially during the past eight years, has been more heartless than any administration we've seen in our lifetimes -- and perhaps in the history of America.

And they're not done yet. Obama is doing his best to put a band aid on the damage they've caused. And the Republicans are doing everything they can to demonize him, discredit him and use every tactic available to win everything they can in the 2010 elections.

Their attitude is this: "The well being of Americans? **** them." How can any rational person not see that that is the attitude of the Republican Party? Aside from the likes of Caligula, Attila, Hitler, and their followers, can anyone cite a more miserable bunch of pricks?

Make no mistake about it. The Republican party doesn't care about you. They don't care if you're a Dem, they don't care if your an Independent, they don't care if you are a Republican who lives in Appalachia with an albino on the porch playing a banjo. They don't care if you live or die.

All they care about is regaining power. And they will do whatever is necessary. The well being, or physical or economic health of the American people means nothing to them. They want one thing and one thing only. To con you into voting them back into power.

We're seeing the harvest of where we are after eight years of unrestrained Republican power. Are you having fun yet?

To close the circle on this rant. The Republican Party is the enemy of the American public and has been for at least the last 30 years since Saint Ronnie came to power and started the destruction of America.

George W. Bush, in doing his best cowboy imitation, declared: "You're either with us or against us."

The Democrats are neither saints nor saviors. But for the most part, they are somewhat more sane than the forces that own and control the Republican Party. So as a Democrat, all I can say is: "Are you on the side of insanity? Or are you willing to side with those who are at least trying to achieve some sane goals?"

Oh my.  After reading that, and looking between the lines, it's apparent that the large-proboscised primitive is dealing with some serious personal problems in real life.

One hopes they get straightened out, so Oscar Wilde can be mellow.

The orange marmalade primitive:

marmar  (1000+ posts)        Tue Feb-10-09 07:16 PM
Response to Original message

6. No doubt......bin Laden WISHES he was as effective a terrorist as just about any Repug.

loudsue  (1000+ posts)      Wed Feb-11-09 11:04 AM
Response to Original message

8. This is why we need to take the MSM to court. Repukes are incapable of critical thinking and are therefore easy prey for propaganda by the news monopolies on tv and radio. They are too dangerous to our democracy when we have people who truly CAN NOT think critically about what someone is saying.

The sheeple NEED to be told what to think, and they believe it when it is delivered authoritatively and emotionally. Hitler knew this, and so does the MSM. The MSM has to be regulated to keep stupid people from destroying our country.

Cyrano  (1000+ posts)        Wed Feb-11-09 12:33 PM
Response to Reply #8

9. Yep, they do seem to be incapable of critical thinking.

But take them to court? For what?

Unfortunately, no law forbids them from peddling their propaganda and hatreds.

Ha ha.  The First Amendment still exists, and the large-proboscised primitive doesn't like it.

Tough shit.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: large proboscised primitive still feels threatened
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 01:55:05 PM »
Cyrano  (1000+ posts)        Tue Feb-10-09 12:43 PM
Original message

Republicans are a bigger threat to America (and life) than Al Queda. (a rant)

Who knows how many blah, blah, blah

Obviously not you, ya damn' dildo.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 02:00:36 PM »
It would seem he needs a boogeyman to blame his personal failings on.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 02:26:49 PM »
"Who knows how many American children have died, or are dying, of starvation or lack of medical coverage?"

Far fewer than have been killed by your policy of abortion a**hole.  Not that it would matter but answer how this. How many children are alive in Africa because of what Bush done for them?  Oh wait, most libs don't give a rat's a** about other people except to use them to their advantage.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 03:00:09 PM »
WTF are you talking about DUmmy?
I am ALL FOR mandatory contraception or sterilization of anyone with a "Democrat" on their voter registration card.

why waste all the money and time with a costly medical process.

one bullet would solve the problem.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 03:04:08 PM »
It would seem he needs a boogeyman to blame his personal failings on.

I dunno what Oscar Wilde's problem is, but I think I have a vague idea.

The large-proboscised primitive is in a lay-off-prone job.

But that can't be all bad for Oscar Wilde.

The large-proboscised primitive is originally from Staten Island or northern New Jersey, but now lives in Florida.  Oscar Wilde can't find a damned thing good to say about Florida or Floridians; he complains about it all the time.

Well, if the large-proboscised primitive were laid off, he could move back up north to his parents' place.  Being out of Florida, Oscar Wilde might be happier.  And it would make decent and civilized Floridians happier too, not having him in their midst.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 03:33:58 PM »
Talk about irony.  After the Oscar Wilde primitive wrote the above "Hate Republicans" mindless rant, it then complains about how other posters at DU are writing......... mindless rants.

Quote from:
Cyrano

Are DU standards falling?

I'm not talking about Skinner or the moderators.

I'm talking about the changes in the level of thoughtfulness, (and yes, intelligence), I've been observing on DU over the past year or two. (And yeah, I know that that "intelligence" remark might produce an avalanche of criticism.)

For almost five years now, I've read DU far more than I've posted to it. It seems to me that a large number of intelligent posts die out quickly, while far too many shallow ones, that require little or no thought, get far too much attention.

What am I talking about? Consider the following two examples:

(1) Posts that many DUers take the time to think out, fact check, and then make a rational case for an issue, or enter a well-reasoned rant, and; (2) posts that may read "**** Bush!!! **** Cheney!!! They suck!!! I mean, **** 'EM, know what I mean???".

Which type of post do you suppose is more likely to end up with 200 responses?

But don't take my word for it. Take some time and monitor these two different worlds of DU posts. It shouldn't take you more than a week or two to notice what I'm bitching about here.

Anyhow, this post may turn out to be flame bait for some and a wake up call for others. Then again, perhaps there are many of you who have already noticed what I'm talking about.

Either way, lack of thoughtfulness makes us less what we claim to be, or aspire to be, and more like freeperville.

Agree, flame away, or ignore all of the above. But please try to keep it civil.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=5030829&mesg_id=5030829

I suppose the Oscar Wilde primitive believes it's OK for it to write shallow rants requiring little thought, but others shouldn't.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2009, 03:34:32 PM »
Yes Virgina, DUm****s really do hate conservatives more than terrorists.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2009, 03:40:05 PM »
The sheeple NEED to be told what to think, and they believe it when it is delivered authoritatively and emotionally. Hitler knew this, and so does the MSM. The MSM has to be regulated to keep stupid people from destroying our country.

As opposed to Henrietta and her 37 year old son who asked Obama in a townhall when she's getting her pony(read free house). Or maybe it was Julio I was thinking of: you know the guy who asked Obama when he was going to provide him with benefits since he hasn't got a raise at MCDONALDS in FOUR YEARS!  :lmao:

This is what Obama and the MSM pandered too...stupid people indeed...and greedy to boot.

Offline Peter3_1

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2009, 04:49:46 PM »
I'm only amazed that Julio is still employed at McD's, I guess they really do hire the handicapped! :evillaugh:

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2009, 04:53:12 PM »
But take a look at deaths caused by Republican policies aside from the Iraq War.

Who knows how many American children have died, or are dying, of starvation or lack of medical coverage?

Who knows how many American homeless people have frozen or starved to death? (Many of them veterans of Vietnam and Iraq.)

Who knows how many women in the world died in child birth because George was kissing the ass of fundie lunatics on their "no contraception" dogma?

The number of people who have died over the past eight years due to Bush/Cheney insanity and/or indifference, is endless. We all know that we live in an unjust world. But the Republican Party, especially during the past eight years, has been more heartless than any administration we've seen in our lifetimes -- and perhaps in the history of America.

Of course none of these things ever happen under a democrat President.

Immediately that a democrat is elected the poor and homeless wave each other good buy, pick up their bundles, stash the shopping cart under a bridge and return to their 3 bedroom homes with the white picket fence in the 'burbs with a full fridge and a Free Ponyâ„¢.

Or not.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2009, 07:56:36 PM »

Less than the citizens of Kentucky who went without heat. 

On top of that, they were given food that contained tainted peanut butter. 

Compliments of Zero.... :loser:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2009, 01:22:50 PM »
I'm only amazed that Julio is still employed at McD's, I guess they really do hire the handicapped! :evillaugh:

I swear when I heard that yesterday I thought Rush was doing a parody. It was absolutely surreal.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2009, 01:41:49 PM »
What am I talking about? Consider the following two examples:

(1) Posts that many DUers take the time to think out, fact check, and then make a rational case for an issue, or enter a well-reasoned rant, and; (2) posts that may read "**** Bush!!! **** Cheney!!! They suck!!! I mean, **** 'EM, know what I mean???".

Okay I'll play. Cyrano just got finished with a very long winded rant so boring it was barely readable. While there wasn't any "fact checking" I'll even grant that since DU believes his point of view to be "fact" (they ALL say the same damn thing about 100 times a day) no fact checking was necessary. His entire rant can basically be boiled down to: "**** Bush!!! **** Cheney!!! They suck!!! I mean, **** 'EM, know what I mean???" Those kinds of rants are okay as long as in between **** Bush, ****Cheney, **** Republicans we throw in as many big, flowery words from our thesaurus as we can fit.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2009, 02:32:12 PM »
How long until they actually start wearing brown shirts and jack boots? I give it two weeks.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2009, 03:37:03 PM »
How long until they actually start wearing brown shirts and jack boots? I give it two weeks.

In Oscar Wilde's dreams.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2009, 07:20:07 PM »
I swear when I heard that yesterday I thought Rush was doing a parody. It was absolutely surreal.

Cindie

You and me both, Cindie. Some of these people really believed they were going to get milk and honey.  :thatsright: I really question if someone is fit to vote if this is their standard for voting in the person who is arguably the most powerful person in the world. What a bunch of spoiled children.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2009, 12:08:23 AM »
You and me both, Cindie. Some of these people really believed they were going to get milk and honey.  :thatsright: I really question if someone is fit to vote if this is their standard for voting in the person who is arguably the most powerful person in the world. What a bunch of spoiled children.

Oh, the majority of my family is that way. My sister and I are the "token" Republicans. She was having a discussion about the election with my stepfather and he actually told her "you should vote for the guy who promises to give you the most stuff." We're hoping Obama keeps them supplied with Cheeto's and a kitchen so they don't have to beg in public. I'm just floored Julio and the kitchen & bath lady would say those things in public. Then again, Julio is a product of the public education system and they traded pride for "self esteem" a long time ago.

Cindie
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2009, 12:42:36 AM »
George Bush's phony war on Iraq has killed well over 4,000 American soldiers and probably far, far more than 100,000 Iraqis. The Republican party (and too many Democrats) marched in lockstep behind him and the policies of many of the ideological madmen who inhabited his administration.

What a DICK!

I spose it don't matter that Suddenly Insane whacked a couple million! Thereby George W saved many more than got killed!

What an asshat!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Peter3_1

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2009, 04:14:52 PM »
That's the dumbocrat mantra. ""Saddam was bad, well knid of, and...he....he stabelized Iraq....and......he had no part in 9/11, THO YOU STUPID REPUBLICAN/NEOCON/CONSERVATIVES suipidly think so stupidly, so we had NO RIGHT to well....imperialisticly invade and occupy inocent Iraq....blah blah blah.....""

Aquired power thru murder and assassination, hold it thru murder, torture, extortion and brutality. Practice Mass murder, genocide, etc etc .. Saddam's "government" was an illegal entity. It is all good with the supposed "liberals" . They should all have to read "Power Kills" Dr. Rummel's work on murder by Government.

iT IS NOT A LIBERAL BELIEF/MANTRA BUT CLEAR EVIDENCE THEY SUFFER A MENTAL DISEASE! Look up "cognitive dissonance" and "delusional".

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2009, 04:50:38 PM »
That's the dumbocrat mantra. ""Saddam was bad, well knid of, and...he....he stabelized Iraq....and......he had no part in 9/11, THO YOU STUPID REPUBLICAN/NEOCON/CONSERVATIVES suipidly think so stupidly, so we had NO RIGHT to well....imperialisticly invade and occupy inocent Iraq....blah blah blah.....""

Aquired power thru murder and assassination, hold it thru murder, torture, extortion and brutality. Practice Mass murder, genocide, etc etc .. Saddam's "government" was an illegal entity. It is all good with the supposed "liberals" . They should all have to read "Power Kills" Dr. Rummel's work on murder by Government.

iT IS NOT A LIBERAL BELIEF/MANTRA BUT CLEAR EVIDENCE THEY SUFFER A MENTAL DISEASE! Look up "cognitive dissonance" and "delusional". 

NO SHIT!!!!!!!!! H5
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!