Author Topic: Enormous Primitive BennyBoy Leaves Mommy And Daddy To Become Homeless Bum  (Read 13415 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: Enormous Primitive BennyBoy Leaves Mommy And Daddy To Become Homeless Bum
« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2008, 07:06:40 PM »
From someone who does a lot of long distance riding on two wheels ...... I can tell you that Bennyboy has no clue what it is about to do.

I wish it luck and that it Rides Safe.

Bennyboy (or any lurkers that wish to pass this on to it)

Ride hard, Die Saved!

KC

I don't! Anyone this ****in' stupid needs to be removed from the gene pool!  :hammer:

Sorry, I just cannot feel sorry for the ignorance of some guy who thinks he can jump on a 550 and go coast to coast!  :mental:

A 550 is meant to get you back and forth from the stinkin' bus stop, for cryin' out loud!!!!!!! Not to drive even state to state, let alone 3,000 frikkin' miles!  :banghead:
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2008, 07:16:20 PM »
He decided not to do it. 

The longest rides I've done were through a couple of states to get to the beach on the other side.  I still want to do a cross-country ride (or at least most of it).  There's not much in California that I give a crap about, but I would like to see the deserts out west.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2008, 08:36:22 PM »
He decided not to do it. 

The longest rides I've done were through a couple of states to get to the beach on the other side.  I still want to do a cross-country ride (or at least most of it).  There's not much in California that I give a crap about, but I would like to see the deserts out west.

Get thee to Texas.  I'm organizing a guy ride for June 2009.  I put one together every year.  It us just guys and we can scratch our nuts, fart, drink cogniac/beer/tequila/whiskey (you get the idea), eat what ever we want ...... the list is endless. 

We have gone to Big Bend National park a couple of times (about 750 miles from us here), Rode the Dragon in North Carolina, gone to the Ozark mountains, gone to the hill country and in JUNE 2009 we are riding to Angel Fire, New Mexico to ride the mountains and jump up into Colorado. 

Chicks picked up along the way are not welcome at the house.  LOL

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2008, 08:37:38 PM »
Chicks picked up along the way are not welcome at the house.  LOL

KC

:rofl:

My sister lives in DFW.  I'm going to have to make my way down there for a visit sooner or later.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2008, 08:40:57 PM »
:rofl:

My sister lives in DFW.  I'm going to have to make my way down there for a visit sooner or later.

Well, ...... what's HER address?!   :lmao:

Seriously, I'm only a couple hours south of DFW.  If you ever get this way and wanna ride give me a shout.  We have good riding around here and I ain't kidding about the guy ride.  We usually have between 6 and 15 bikes go on the trip.  You are more than welcome to jump on the train.  Ever group ride?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2008, 08:43:19 PM »
Well, ...... what's HER address?!   :lmao:

Seriously, I'm only a couple hours south of DFW.  If you ever get this way and wanna ride give me a shout.  We have good riding around here and I ain't kidding about the guy ride.  We usually have between 6 and 15 bikes go on the trip.  You are more than welcome to jump on the train.  Ever group ride?

KC

No, usually just me and a friend or two. 

On my way to the Smokies about a decade ago, I got passed by some 70-year-old retiree.  We met up at the Hardees in McMinville (it was the only thing there).  I miss getting to meet people on the road.  It's a completely different experience.

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2008, 08:50:47 PM »
No, usually just me and a friend or two. 

On my way to the Smokies about a decade ago, I got passed by some 70-year-old retiree.  We met up at the Hardees in McMinville (it was the only thing there).  I miss getting to meet people on the road.  It's a completely different experience.

I LOVE meeting folks on the road.  When I was riding colors I used to get a lot of questions.  I no longer fly anyone's colors but it is still cool to visit with folks on the road.  It is especially cool when you are in North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Alabama, et al., and folks see your Texas tag and ask "Did you ride that thing here?"  .... hehehe

I have been following your H*nda thread but I didn't want to post there until you got the thing running.  I didn't wanna jinx ya.

KC

*Stolen

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #82 on: November 13, 2008, 09:00:13 PM »
I have been following your H*nda thread but I didn't want to post there until you got the thing running.  I didn't wanna jinx ya.

KC

I wish I had a garage.  I had the day off today but it's miserable and dreary outside and I didn't want to go out there to bleed the new calipers I put on.  It runs fine though, but could probably use a valve adjustment.  My last Honda had hydraulic tappets that never needed maintenance.  That bike was nearly brand new despite being ten years old.  This one only has 20k but has wear from sitting and having an idiot for an owner before I got it.

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #83 on: November 13, 2008, 09:40:41 PM »
I wish I had a garage.  I had the day off today but it's miserable and dreary outside and I didn't want to go out there to bleed the new calipers I put on.  It runs fine though, but could probably use a valve adjustment.  My last Honda had hydraulic tappets that never needed maintenance.  That bike was nearly brand new despite being ten years old.  This one only has 20k but has wear from sitting and having an idiot for an owner before I got it.

Those are some nice bikes.  When I left San Diego back in '83 I rode a Yamaha 650 special to Missouri and when I got there one of my brothers had a H*nda CB ..... It was a smooth running bike.

Good luck with it and let me know when you are ready for a good run!

KC

*Stolen

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #84 on: November 14, 2008, 10:02:05 AM »
Those are some nice bikes.  When I left San Diego back in '83 I rode a Yamaha 650 special to Missouri and when I got there one of my brothers had a H*nda CB ..... It was a smooth running bike.

Good luck with it and let me know when you are ready for a good run!

KC

Ya know. I know someone whose divorce is almost final and he's getting the guns and bike.............
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #85 on: November 14, 2008, 10:08:55 AM »
Ya know. I know someone whose divorce is almost final and he's getting the guns and bike.............

:lmao:

And what more could a man want?!

Get r done then get thee to Texas for the guy ride!!

KC

*Stolen