Author Topic: Trump mourns Herman Cain: ‘He was a very special man, an American Patriot, and g  (Read 680 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Trump mourns Herman Cain: ‘He was a very special man, an American Patriot, and great friend’
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-mourns-herman-cain

President Trump paid tribute to Herman Cain, who died Thursday of coronavirus complications at 74.

“My friend Herman Cain, a Powerful Voice of Freedom and all that is good, passed away this morning,” the president wrote on Twitter. “Herman had an incredible career and was adored by everyone that ever met him, especially me. He was a very special man, an American Patriot, and great friend.”

The president added that he had just spoken to Cain’s wife Gloria and his children Melanie and Vincent. “@FLOTUS Melania and I loved Herman Cain, a great man. Herman, Rest In Peace!” he said.

RIP Herman Cain.  :(
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline freedumb2003b

How sad the passing of  a truly great black man like Herman Cain is overshadowed by an angry pathetic black race pimp like lewis and the democrat scum yelling politics from atop his casket.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
How sad the passing of  a truly great black man like Herman Cain is overshadowed by an angry pathetic black race pimp like lewis and the democrat scum yelling politics from atop his casket.

Really strongly considered him in 2012 before he was essentially  "Borked".  RIP, a very admiral man.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender