Author Topic: BRILLIANT move by Harry Reid  (Read 5800 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: BRILLIANT move by Harry Reid
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2012, 06:42:57 PM »
What Harry and the democrats don't understand is the people don't care if Romney paid taxes of not.

No one cares of Romney cut a faggot's hair in college. No one cares that Romney dissed the palestinians lack of culture.

No one cares.

The only thing people care about is that Romney is NOT Obama. Nothing else matters.

Ain't that the truth. 

Ninety-seven more days to go.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2012, 07:23:47 PM »
David Burge@iowahawkblog
Has anybody else hear if #HarryReidisaPederast? Please RT because it's important to have the answer one way or another.

David Burge@iowahawkblog
If the embattled Reid camp doesn't do something to stop the #HarryReidisaPederast stories, it bolsters the #HarryReidisaPederast whispers.

Melon Tulle@MelindaTulley
#HarryReidisaPederast - well - I don't actually know that it's true, but what if it is?!? His (deceased) dad would be so ashamed.

Frank J. Fleming@IMAO_
I don't necessarily have any evidence that #HarryReidisaPederast, but look how old and creepy the guy is.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2012, 07:26:12 PM »
Outright lying isn't brilliant, it is SOP for Democratics.

Rmoney is legs! Harry Reid has toast!
The tide is turning.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2012, 07:27:32 PM »
Frank J. Fleming@IMAO_
Again, I want to reiterate there is no evidence that #HarryReidisaPederast. It just seems true that #HarryReidisaPederast.

Harrys Filthy Secret@AceofSpadesHQ
An "investor" in one of Harry Reid's crooked companies told me Harry Reid was addicted to boy. #harryreidisapederast

rdbrewer@rdbrewer4
MT @DrewMTips: II don't think Reid is a pederast but until he releases his FBI records we can't know for sure. Can we? #harryreidisapederast

Stephen Green@VodkaPundit
Loved trying to quell the #HarryReidisaPederast rumors, but I have to wake the baby from his nap. That's #NotAEuphemism, @SenatorReid.

Jim J@anthropocon
There is no evidence yet that #HarryReidIsAPederast but the seriousness of the charge demands an investigation.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2012, 07:29:10 PM »
David Burge@iowahawkblog
Hour 2 of the #HarryReidisaPederast crisis, yet no response from Team Reid. When will we hear denial/cover story?

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2012, 07:30:40 PM »
rdbrewer@rdbrewer4
MT @iowahawkblog: "Alleged" pederast Harry Reid has yet 2 come out of his van & address the #1 trending Twitter topic #HarryReidisaPederast

:lmao:

Offline thundley4

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2012, 07:31:26 PM »
Every time the left tries something like this it backfires. the left may have controlled the interwebs for the 2008 election, but the right has made great inroads in the years since.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2012, 07:33:11 PM »
Ace of Spades changed his name to Harrys Filthy Secret! :lmao:

And an email sent to Rush!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2012, 07:45:14 PM »
Tue Jul 31, 2012, 06:09 PM
awoke_in_2003 (15,850 posts)

42. I guarantee he gave the church a hell of a lot more than he did the IRS.
This is why DUmmies hate Mitt Romney.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2012, 08:24:35 PM »
Tue Jul 31, 2012, 06:09 PM
awoke_in_2003 (15,850 posts)

42. I guarantee he gave the church a hell of a lot more than he did the IRS.

As Andrew Brietbart brilliantly use to say, "SO?".

Offline Zeus

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2012, 11:09:24 PM »
What would an investor in Bain know about Romney's Tax returns. Jack shit that's what.
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2012, 02:18:07 AM »
Harry Reid is totally backing off this now. But the important thing is that he's got the moonbats believing it. They will milk it long after the teat runs dry. They have nothing else. The things they think matter regular people don't even think about.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2012, 02:22:45 AM »
BTW, if Reid had proof he'd show it.

Yep.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2012, 07:01:56 AM »
The DUmmies always get their panties wadded when someone says anything about the millions of US income tax filers who have no (zero) federal income tax burden, who not only pay no federal income tax but even receive a gift by virtue of the Earned Income Tax Credit.  They ignore the part where the speaker or writer says "Federal Income Tax", and start expounding words to the effect that "*everyone* pays taxes - sales tax, gasoline tax, fees for licenses, property tax (if they own such), and so on..."

Now they are doing just the opposite with their Romney rants:  "He paid NO taxes for 10 years."  They completely ignore their rants regarding the EITC recipients and their taxes on cigarettes, utilities, phone service, gasoline, clothing, cheetoes, etc.  Did not Romney have property tax, sales and gasoline taxes, etc., just as everyone else does?

Why can they not remember their own arguments and use them for everyone?
This too shall pass.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2012, 07:06:53 AM »
The DUmmies always get their panties wadded when someone says anything about the millions of US income tax filers who have no (zero) federal income tax burden, who not only pay no federal income tax but even receive a gift by virtue of the Earned Income Tax Credit.  They ignore the part where the speaker or writer says "Federal Income Tax", and start expounding words to the effect that "*everyone* pays taxes - sales tax, gasoline tax, fees for licenses, property tax (if they own such), and so on..."

Now they are doing just the opposite with their Romney rants:  "He paid NO taxes for 10 years."  They completely ignore their rants regarding the EITC recipients and their taxes on cigarettes, utilities, phone service, gasoline, clothing, cheetoes, etc.  Did not Romney have property tax, sales and gasoline taxes, etc., just as everyone else does?

Why can they not remember their own arguments and use them for everyone? 

Some of us are more equal than others in thir pig infested 1984 minds.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 07:09:20 AM by BEG »

Offline Karin

« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2012, 07:23:20 AM »
Harrys Filthy Secret@AceofSpadesHQ
An "investor" in one of Harry Reid's crooked companies told me Harry Reid was addicted to boy. #harryreidisapederast

:rofl:  That one made me especially laugh. 

This is unbelievable.  And the DUmbasses think it's "brilliant."  They live in such a Bizarro world.  McCain went over the returns with a fine tooth comb.  Said they were complicated but clean.  He overpaid. 

Some guy at the coffeepot in the breakroom said he heard from his cousin's co-worker that HarryReidisapederast. 

Offline Karin

« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2012, 08:17:41 AM »
Response to Ruby the Liberal (Reply #96)
Tue Jul 31, 2012, 11:10 PM
Llewlladdwr (1,296 posts)
98. I think it's gonna take more than that for this to grow legs.

I mean cripes, there's already a twitter tag about Reid being a pederast.

One of the most popular tweets is along the lines of "some people say Harry Reid is..."

YMMV.

:rofl:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Response to Llewlladdwr (Reply #98)
Tue Jul 31, 2012, 11:21 PM
 Ruby the Liberal (20,694 posts)
99. Thanks for your concern.

Response to Marr (Reply #109)
Wed Aug 1, 2012, 12:26 AM
Llewlladdwr (1,296 posts)
111. Because Reid is making the accusation. He's going to have to back it up for this to have legs.

Romney doesn't have to prove Reid is a liar. All he has to do is make the accusation. Reid is going to have to prove that he isn't lying.

That means he'll have to reveal his source. Who will then be destroyed by the media.

Or this just turns into "he said, he said" and drops off the radar by this weekend.

Offline Karin

« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2012, 08:35:15 AM »
Someone posts this:

Response to Ruby the Liberal (Reply #66)
Wed Aug 1, 2012, 08:39 AM
SlimJimmy (1,545 posts)
125. McCain has already addressed this.

(CNN) – Sen. John McCain, whose 2008 presidential campaign reviewed Mitt Romney's tax records as they considered him to be the vice presidential running mate, said Tuesday he can "personally vouch" that there was "nothing disqualifying" in the tax returns of the presumptive GOP presidential nominee.

"We're getting into areas now that are improper for me to talk about," McCain added. "Because when people gave us all those records we agreed to confidentiality. The only reason I'm saying what I'm saying now is because of the scurrilous, scurrilous Chicago style sleaze intimations with no basis in fact that there might have been something wrong with his tax returns, which is disgraceful."

Asked again if he knew if Romney had in fact paid taxes over the years, McCain responded, "Oh please. I am not going to get into that kind of conversation. All I can tell you, and I will tell you again, there was nothing disqualifying in his tax returns. And that is a fact."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/17/mccain-says-nothing-disqualifying-in-romneys-tax-records/

and it's completely ignored.  Their cheerleading over there looks so retarded.  Harry Reid was a boxer! 

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2012, 10:29:23 AM »
As Andrew Brietbart brilliantly use to say, "SO?".
So?! Don'tcha know? He' a sociopath if he doesn't give money to the government so they can do what they want with it.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2012, 10:45:28 AM »
Response to Ruby the Liberal (Reply #66)
Wed Aug 1, 2012, 08:39 AM
SlimJimmy (1,545 posts)
125. McCain has already addressed this.

(CNN) – Sen. John McCain, whose 2008 presidential campaign reviewed Mitt Romney's tax records as they considered him to be the vice presidential running mate, said Tuesday he can "personally vouch" that there was "nothing disqualifying" in the tax returns of the presumptive GOP presidential nominee.

"We're getting into areas now that are improper for me to talk about," McCain added. "Because when people gave us all those records we agreed to confidentiality. The only reason I'm saying what I'm saying now is because of the scurrilous, scurrilous Chicago style sleaze intimations with no basis in fact that there might have been something wrong with his tax returns, which is disgraceful."

Asked again if he knew if Romney had in fact paid taxes over the years, McCain responded, "Oh please. I am not going to get into that kind of conversation. All I can tell you, and I will tell you again, there was nothing disqualifying in his tax returns. And that is a fact."

http://politicalticker.bl...g-in-romneys-tax-records/
What the DUmmies read...
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2012, 09:45:01 PM »
I can't remember Dingy Harry ever criticizing TurboTax Tim Geitner, the then candidate for Treasury Secretary, for over 6 years of unpaid federal income taxes.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2012, 06:22:05 AM »
I can't remember Dingy Harry ever criticizing TurboTax Tim Geitner, the then candidate for Treasury Secretary, for over 6 years of unpaid federal income taxes.

Lurking DUmmies:  Hugry Harry wears magic panties too and is actually a Rove operative who used this opportunity to inoculate Romney from the whole tax thing.  Get it, he can't just come right out and openly support his fellow Mormon now can he?   

The key this month is a CLEAN SHIRT

TCICL   :rotf:  Said Harry when asked about asparagus spears. 

I must Reid too much Dan Brown. :lmao:  Sometimes things are not what they appear to be but sometimes they are.  Confusing  to your above average DUmmy from Lake Wobegone.

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline thundley4

« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2012, 06:36:34 AM »
Spreading lies like this seems to be a pattern from the leaders on the  left.

Just look at this past year alone.

Rumors are spread about Herman Cain having multiple affairs, but as soon as he drops out, all those women coming forward disappear.

Nancy Pelosi claims she has pages and pages of dirt on Newt Gingrich that is actually privileged information from an old congressional investigation.

Now , "Dirty" Harry Reid pulls this shit.

It goes right along with how Obama has won his elections in the past.  Twice, sealed divorce records were released on his opponents causing them to drop out.

Mitt is so squeaky clean, personally, that his tax records are their only hope for finding dirt.

I wouldn't put it past Obama releasing Mitt's records from the IRS through some low level sacrificial flunky.  However, those records probably don't provide any damaging information or they would have been leaked already.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2012, 10:05:43 AM »
"Brilliant" remains to be seen.  Personally, I think not.  This will come back to haunt them.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2012, 12:12:31 PM »
Rush said that Obama had the worst grades of anyone who ever went to Harvard, I guess Obama should prove it right or wrong?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats