Author Topic: DUmmie writes a letter ..  (Read 4036 times)

Offline Houstonguy34

DUmmie writes a letter ..
« on: November 04, 2019, 07:22:22 PM »
Why do they think Congressmen give a crap what they have to say? 

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212654133

Star Member trof (52,058 posts)

Letter to my congressman, Bradley Byrne Dist 1. (R-AL) "Now I Fear You"

NOW I FEAR YOU

I did vote for you in the primary because the alternative was so much worse.*
I have disagreed with many, if not most, of your policy positions since you took office.

But now I fear you.
It frightens me that you continue to support Donald Trump in spite of the fact that he is undermining and damaging the very security of our nation. I won't go into details. I know that you have all of the same information that I do...if you watch anything other than Fox News

I fear you because I know that, unlike many others of your cohorts, you are an intelligent, educated person.
I written you about this before, but it still pains me that you and your party are now blatantly and unapologetically putting your political party above all else.
Above your family.
Above your faith.
Above your country.
Above your duty to the oath you swore and to and the constitution.
Above everything else.
Uber alles.
Does that have a familiar ring?

Now the good news.
It's still not too late. Not to late to come to your senses.
Ask yourself "Is it more important for me to get re-elected (or elected to the senate) or to do what, in my heart of hearts, I know is the right thing to d?."
Please ponder this.

(trof)

*There was NO Democratic challenger to Byrne in the primary or general election. His repug opponent was a hair-on-fire tea partier. Democrats in the county organized to vote for Byrne (open primary) as the lesser of two evils.
Now he is running for the repug nomination to go against Dem senate incumbent Doug Jones.

P.S. Byrne was a Dem until the late 90s.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: DUmmie writes a letter ..
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 08:17:34 PM »
Irony: DUmbass accuses Congressman of doing what they've proudly done since DU went live.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 09:09:20 PM »
If said DUmmy really sent that (highly doubtful), how long did it take for the congressman to chuckle out loud as he wadded it up & tossed it?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2019, 07:12:22 AM »
But now I fear you.
It frightens me that you continue to support Donald Trump in spite of the fact that he is undermining and damaging the very security of our nation. I won't go into details. I know that you have all of the same information that I do...if you watch anything other than Fox News

Yeah, those pesky details that NONE of them will ever mention.  Wonder why that is?  If you ask them about the 'details' or 'crimes', they say stupid stuff like "if I have to tell you it's not worth my time."

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2019, 02:22:31 PM »

NOW I FEAR YOU

I have disagreed with many, if not most, of your policy positions since you took office.

But now I fear you.

I fear you because I know that, unlike many others of your cohorts, you are an intelligent, educated person.
I written you about this before, but it still pains me that you and your party are now blatantly and unapologetically putting your political party above all else.
Above your family.
Above your faith.
Above your country.
Above everything else.
Uber alles.

Now the good news.
Ask yourself "Is it more important for me to get re-elected (or elected to the senate) or to do what, in my heart of hearts, I know is the right thing to d?."
Please ponder this.

is this supposed to be a haiku or some other form of silly poetry that means nothing to anyone except the author?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2019, 05:12:31 PM »
You have to admit that DUpipo like Star Moron trof provide conservative Congress-Critters a valuable service. They train the conservatives to ignore idiots without saying anything the MSM can latch onto and condemn.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2019, 08:41:30 PM »
Star Member trof (52,058 posts)

Letter to my congressman, Bradley Byrne Dist 1. (R-AL) "Now I Fear You"

NOW I FEAR YOU

But now I fear you.

Above your family.
Above your faith.
Above your country.
Above everything else.
Uber alles.

Now the good news.
Please ponder this.

(trof)

While I'm sure the dummie got the standard "Thank you for your letter" I'm guessing the congress critter a) never laid eyes on it and b) would not give a damn if he did. 

I've seen 7 yr olds act with more sense than the dummies.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2019, 09:22:50 AM »
If said DUmmy really sent that (highly doubtful), how long did it take for the congressman to chuckle out loud as he wadded it up & tossed it?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

He never saw it. A staffer sent back the standard mad-libs boiler plate response. "Dear __________ thank you for writing about your concern for _____________..."
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2019, 09:27:51 AM »
DUmmie writes a letter ..

Was it in blue crayon? :rimshot:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2019, 03:05:35 PM »
I hope the letter, if really was written, was stained with fear tears.  That makes it much more significant.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2019, 08:46:36 AM »
Was it in blue crayon? :rimshot:

Different colours - didn't manage to get to the end of the letter before eating the crayon, and so needing a new one.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2019, 01:44:42 PM »
Different colours - didn't manage to get to the end of the letter before eating the crayon, and so needing a new one.
I'd have figured it was macaroni pasted to construction paper. Craft of the day in the day room
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2019, 11:00:43 PM »
>Star Member trof (52,058 posts) Ask yourself "Is it more important for me to get re-elected (or elected to the senate) or to do what, in my heart of hearts, I know is the right thing to d?."

Hey Stoopid, This ain't your daddy talkin', Your story ain't so shocking, Blow some steam, C'mon and scream.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2019, 06:11:46 PM »

Yeah, those pesky details that NONE of them will ever mention.  Wonder why that is?  If you ask them about the 'details' or 'crimes', they say stupid stuff like "if I have to tell you it's not worth my time."

KC

Either that, or, "You're too stupid to understand...".
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2019, 09:21:46 PM »
Say it loud!

Say it plowed!!!
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2019, 11:08:42 PM »
is this supposed to be a haiku or some other form of silly poetry that means nothing to anyone except the author?

All it needs is a healthy dose of aching seed and a well-placed blink, blink, blink or two.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.