Author Topic: If Right-Wingers Go To the Olympics, Are They Going To Root Against American Ath  (Read 2021 times)

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
I can guarantee you that will happen at any stadium in America.

Americans do not attend soccer games, or matches, or whatever they call them.

The crowds are nearly all illegal aliens. Aspiring democrats.

Not true. While it will never have the following of other sports, our family has always loved soccer. We bought season tickets for many years while our sons were growing up. Of course we also love the WWE and NASCAR so perhaps we're just hicks with Euroschizoaffective Disorder). It's popularity probably depends upon the market but in my neck of the woods I see a lot more white people than illegal aliens. But Clive Charles and Jimmy Conway did a great deal to promote soccer here in Oregon. About 90% of the youth players (even at the premier level) are white kids. I think there were only about 5 nonwhites on his high school team and one European exchange student (who, ironically enough was one of the worse players on the team...but he was from Finland so maybe it's not real big there). Jake only played on one team in all his years of soccer where he was the only white guy and that was only because they saw him playing at a high school game (the goalie for the other team was Mexican) and asked him to play in their adult league. OTOH, I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would want to watch baseball. It's so S-L-O-W! Watching water boil is more exciting, or watching a slug meander across the porch. And the slug is probably faster.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
**** you homos. Rugby is back in the Olympics....

Heh heh, I hope the let the All Blacks from New Zealand play....I'd watch them for the pre-game.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe