Author Topic: Bob sez: We're just sleeping.  (Read 812 times)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Bob sez: We're just sleeping.
« on: November 23, 2016, 08:44:58 PM »
Racism/Bigotry/Misogyny Likely To Grow More Violent & Common.

Your snowflakes are faking them as fast as they can, Bob.  Yeesh.....

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028301085

TheMastersNemesis (6,137 posts)

Trump & GOP have unleashed a multitude of monsters on the body politic and the country. And the truth is they really don't care. In fact I think they enjoy unleashing their little minions on certain classes. It will be hard to stay passive yet resistant when attacks escalate. And victims will have to learn how to play offense when necessary.

Bullies count on not being countered. Trump is a perfect exempt of expecting his victims to cooperate in their derision or beating. It will not be enough to just be passive in the end. It is ironic how the 'never Trumpers" are crawling back to the king.

The signs are troubling. I dread inauguration day. Things are likely to really change and NOT for the better. The true nature of this GOP/Trump beast will come out. Right now it is sleeping.

So, really ..... we're not doing any of this; am I reading you correctly, Bob?

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline ChuckJ

Re: Bob sez: We're just sleeping.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 09:04:30 PM »

Trump & GOP have unleashed a multitude of monsters on the body politic and the country. And the truth is they really don't care. In fact I think they enjoy unleashing their little minions on certain classes. It will be hard to stay passive yet resistant when attacks escalate. And victims will have to learn how to play offense when necessary.

Bullies count on not being countered. Trump is a perfect exempt of expecting his victims to cooperate in their derision or beating. It will not be enough to just be passive in the end. It is ironic how the 'never Trumpers" are crawling back to the king.

The signs are troubling. I dread inauguration day. Things are likely to really change and NOT for the better. The true nature of this GOP/Trump beast will come out. Right now it is sleeping.

Do me a favor dipshit. List out the attacks by your side and the attacks by Trump's side. Not "alleged" attacks. Actual proven attacks.

I think this joker really wants to win the DOTY this year.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 09:07:38 PM »
You know, you'd think after that epic post from a couple of weeks ago, old bob would give up on the predictions. It's not working out well for him at all

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 10:20:22 PM »

Bob is quickly turning into the hopaway favorite at the moment.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2016, 04:17:16 AM »
Bob is quickly turning into the hopaway favorite at the moment.

Hell, Ol' Bob's on one of Wile E. Coyote's rocket sleds in the DOTY.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2016, 06:53:48 AM »
Do me a favor dipshit. List out the attacks by your side and the attacks by Trump's side. Not "alleged" attacks. Actual proven attacks.

My sentiments exactly.
There has been way more actual proven violence from the Dems than from the Repubs.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2016, 06:54:43 AM »

Trump & GOP have unleashed a multitude of monsters on the body politic and the country. ...

No, TMN, we're laughing. We're laughing at Libs' and Progs' hysterical despair and ludicrous predictions of rampant racism and misogyny and every other Prog bogeyman.

I fear for you, TMN. 11/8/2016 was a traumatic disappointment, but you survived. Will you survive 4 years of traumatic disappointment in the form of the failure of your hysterically ludicrous prediction?

In all seriousness, I pray you have a "Damascus Road Experience".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.