Author Topic: Hop-a-Long just won't stand for it  (Read 702 times)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Hop-a-Long just won't stand for it
« on: November 23, 2016, 08:20:42 PM »
Brand new.  Zero Replies.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028301006

TheMastersNemesis (6,135 posts)

I Will Not Stand For Anthem Or Pledge Allegiance W/Trump As President.

Probably don't have to worry because I don't go to public sporting events or events where the anthem is done. And I am not at many events where the pledge is said. What are we pledging for now with this maggot and his cronies in power?

:rofl:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Karin

Re: Hop-a-Long just won't stand for it
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 08:29:44 PM »
 :lmao:He trolled himself!  Brilliant DOTY campaign strategy!   :yahoo:

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 09:13:08 PM »
I picture bob sitting around for the last week and a half slamming out all this rage in a word document, just drooling for when the dump came back online so he could have it ready and smear this feces all over the walls

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 11:18:51 PM »

Probably don't have to worry because I don't go to public sporting events or events where the anthem is done. And I am not at many events where the pledge is said. What are we pledging for now with this maggot and his cronies in power?

Okay. That answers one of my questions. They are so stupid that they think the pledge of allegiance is a pledge to the president. First graders, at least when I was in school, know what the pledge is about so I guess that means that DUmmies aren't smarter than a 6 year old.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2016, 06:36:34 AM »
"What are we pledging for now with this maggot and his cronies in power?"
You are pledging for your loyalty to the country and its flag, which are bigger than just whoever's in the White House at that particular moment.
I didn't like Clinton or Obama, but I had no problem saying the Pledge or singing the Anthem for that reason.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2016, 07:28:36 AM »

:rotf: :lmao: OMG! TMN is now self-mocking! :lmao: :rotf: (If I posted all the :lmao: s and :rotf: s necessary to be accurate I'd deplete CC's stock!)

... I don't go to public sporting events or events where the anthem is done.

It'll be sung at the Turkey Trot I'll be running in a few hours. And again at the Turkey Trot I'll be running in on Saturday AM.

What are we pledging for now with this maggot and his cronies in power?

The same thing I pledged and sang when Obama was President, my love and loyalty for this country.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.