Author Topic: Why Did the U.S. Government Recently Purchase 30,000 Guillotines?  (Read 2900 times)

Offline CG6468

{{snip}}

by, Ted Gunderson (Retired FBI Agent)

Think about this; Why does the US government need 30,000 Guillotines and over 600 Million rounds of hollow point bullets?

There are over 800 prison camps in the United States. All fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards. But they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general’s signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached. Ask yourself if you really want to be on THE list.

The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a “mass exodus” of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons. Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are the two sub programs which will be implemented once the Rex 84 program is initiated for its proper purpose. Garden Plot is the program to control the population. Cable Splicer is the program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the federal government. FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation.

The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people. Now let’s review the justification for any actions taken. Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:

Is it coming before the next election?
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: Why Did the U.S. Government Recently Purchase 30,000 Guillotines?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 09:59:23 AM »
Ted Gunderson was batshit insane, and he died two years ago.

When was this article written?

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 10:52:09 AM »
My brother-in-law sent me this one & another on the FEMA camps yesterday.  My brother-in-law is certifiable.  I checked on the TX FEMA camps they had listed and at least one (Ft. Hood) is absolute BS.  I was just there for a 1/9 Cav reunion and, there ain't no FEMA camp.

Offline Dori

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Undies

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2013, 11:31:01 AM »
That's one pricy paper cutter.

Well, we are talking about the U.S. Government after all.

Offline Articulate Ape

• ad hominid
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 01:16:30 PM »
Swingline 36" ClassicCut Ingento Guillotine

:rotf:

I don't get it.  How the hell are you supposed to get someone's head into one of those things?  :confused:
Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline here

• In case anyone ever asks, I wasn't really here
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2013, 01:54:48 PM »
 :rofl:
I don't get it.  How the hell are you supposed to get someone's head into one of those things?  :confused:
  :rofl:

Offline CG6468

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 03:03:54 PM »
Thanks, everyone. Our barn was being repaired and painted this morning and I was going nuts around here.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2013, 05:51:14 PM »
Thanks, everyone. Our barn was being repaired and painted this morning and I was going nuts around here.

Reminds me of the 1936 or 37 edition of the Jehovah's Witnesses pamphlet that warned about the building of the death Camps.   This pamphlet even had the blue prints of the facilities and  everyone in America laughed at them.

No freaking way, The Germans are not monsters, my sister is married to a German.  So the Witnesses were ignored as the idea of any such thing was outside the imagination of the Americans.

Some where in this time a ship with 700 + children set sail and bound for the American shore.  The American PTA lobbied for it to not dock as the children would take up desks needed for American children.   No other country would take them and the ship had no choice but to return to Germany and the children were all marched off to the gas chambers.

We in America have no idea of what real horror is, the Picture of Eisenhower going to his first  liberated camp and seeing the bodies of men woman and children is a classic.   The look on his faced is that of a man that had entered Hell on earth.

We have no idea what our or another government will and can do to us.   If you believe the government is not supporting cloning of humans, think back to other experiments we did giving black men syphilis and watching them die.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2013, 11:03:18 PM »