Author Topic: From SHRED, who always thinks he's so smart  (Read 770 times)

Offline Delmar

From SHRED, who always thinks he's so smart
« on: March 29, 2019, 02:05:50 PM »
Fri Mar 29, 2019, 02:23 PM
Star Member SHRED (25,998 posts)

We need Barr first, Rosenstein second,...

...and Mueller third to testify in open session.

In that order so Barr cannot taylor his answers with the knowledge of the Mueller testimony.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211969347

He always trumpets his tweets to the president for all the other primitives to see, as if President Trump is ever going to see them.

Taylor his answers?  How the hell does somebody ever make a mistake like that?

How would he taylor his answers?  Try to come off like an honest, unpretentious, and decent man--just like Sheriff Andy Taylor?

He must have meant tailor.

I make grammar, usage, and spelling mistakes, but that seems like a mistake that you'd have to go out of your way to make.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

Re: From SHRED, who always thinks he's so smart
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 02:16:10 PM »
Since Barr would tailor his answers to Mueller's report, DU-Moron SHRED's ingenious perjury trap might ensnare Mueller:

"Mr. Mueller, you just testified 'AAAAAAA', but your report states 'ZZZZZZZZ'. Was your testimony false or is your report false?"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 02:45:50 PM »
I make grammar, usage, and spelling mistakes, but that seems like a mistake that you'd have to go out of your way to make.

Not if you are stupid as are most if not all at the dump!  :thatsright: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2019, 03:40:11 PM »
Send Roseanne Barr first just to throw a wrench in the mix.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender