Author Topic: Trump is so broke... MrScorpio  (Read 1327 times)

Offline CC27

Trump is so broke... MrScorpio
« on: May 04, 2018, 07:23:10 AM »
MrScorpio (69,046 posts)

Trump is so broke...

He puts all of his hookers on layaway.

Trump is so broke...

He created a gmail account just so he can eat the spam.

Trump is so broke...

The only TV channel that he can afford on his cable subscription is Fox News.

Trump is so broke...

He can't even afford to pay attention.

Trump is so broke...

Nigerians refuse to send him banking scams.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210574804

If that is supposed to be funny i didn't laugh.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: Trump is so broke... MrScorpio
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 07:24:24 AM »
Funny, a guy who lived in a large appliance box on some corner in some blue shit hole and begged money from DUmmies is talking about someone being broke.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 07:33:24 AM »
President Trump's residence:

mr scorpio's residence:

Any questions?
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2018, 08:23:37 AM »
Funny, a guy who lived in a large appliance box on some corner in some blue shit hole and begged money from DUmmies is talking about someone being broke.

Other than simply to exhale some gaseous air, I'm not sure if I get the point of Lamond's post here, if there is in fact any point.

The guy's afraid, but of what, I don't know.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2018, 10:07:03 AM »
Other than simply to exhale some gaseous air, I'm not sure if I get the point of Lamond's post here, if there is in fact any point.

I think they’re all afraid. The word on the street is the blue tsunami they were expecting has turned into a splash in a kiddie pool.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2018, 10:28:31 AM »
I think they’re all afraid. The word on the street is the blue tsunami they were expecting has turned into a splash in a kiddie pool.

You know, I've followed Lamond for a long time now.

It's my civic duty, to keep track of primitives who display signs of sedition and treason.

Anyway, so I've followed the MrsCorpio primitive for a long time now, and know him almost as well as I know the back of my own hand.

One gets to where one doesn't have to be told something, to know it's so.  One just knows it's so.

Lamond's afraid of something; it's palpable.

But I have no idea what he's afraid of.  It could be his woman (wife or girlfriend), as he does have a record of dallying around with blonde white chicks.

It could be his landlord, or a dealer to whom he owes money.

It could be the cops.  It could be the Internal Revenue Service.  It could be the neighborhood tough. 

It's pretty obvious he's deathly afraid of something.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2018, 11:02:55 AM »

You know, I've followed Lamond for a long time now.

It's my civic duty, to keep track of primitives who display signs of sedition and treason.

Anyway, so I've followed the MrsCorpio primitive for a long time now, and know him almost as well as I know the back of my own hand.

One gets to where one doesn't have to be told something, to know it's so.  One just knows it's so.

Lamond's afraid of something; it's palpable.

But I have no idea what he's afraid of.  It could be his woman (wife or girlfriend), as he does have a record of dallying around with blonde white chicks.

It could be his landlord, or a dealer to whom he owes money.

It could be the cops.  It could be the Internal Revenue Service.  It could be the neighborhood tough. 

It's pretty obvious he's deathly afraid of something.

His chosen format is that of "Yo' Mama is so ..." (or similar) jokes. My guess is that his fear is that Muellermorial Day or the Fourth of Mueller is about to happen, and he's try to cheer up DU-folk (especially himself) preemptively.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2018, 01:24:23 PM »

I believe the reference is to President Trumps lawyer using the retainer fee (used unknowingly) President Trump paid him as a slush fund to pay off Stormy "fake tits" Daniels. The DUmbasses believe this is a "gotcha" moment. The other stuff.................. :???:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2018, 01:35:46 PM »
Obama so broke he needed convicted felon Tony Rezko's help to buy a house.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden