Author Topic: The conspiracy deepens  (Read 1533 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
The conspiracy deepens
« on: December 30, 2016, 10:28:10 AM »
shraby (17,704 posts)

I'll bet that Russia has trump's tax returns and that's part of their leverage over him.

The hackers probably hacked into the IRS and latched onto those documents and if trump doesn't toe the line, they can be released into the mainstream of news here.

You know who else has Trump's tax returns?

OBAMA'S IRS!

unblock (29,722 posts)

1. if so, i think it's an unnecessary extra precaution.

i certainly don't get the impression toxic trump is being dragged into supporting putin and russia reluctantly.

i think he is easily manipulated, and more so by golden carrots and ego-stroking than by any stick.

i think he sees personal/family profit opportunities in russia -- think of how much money putin and his cronies are siphoning off of their country -- and wants in on that, and to emulate it here.

frankly i think that's why he admires putin -- because he's incredibly rich.

I think you infants just can't cope with reality.

good

skylucy (1,166 posts)

2. I think Putin has all the goods on Trump. He's been "grooming" his little

tiny-handed buddy for years. Trump's computers, phone etc. have all been hacked and Putin has plenty of shit on him. If Trump is a good boy, we won't hear about all his corruption,etc. (at least not from Putin). I think Russia might also have plenty of embarrassing emails etc. to drop about McCain, etc....Anyone who doesn't go along with Trump's agenda of putting Russia first.

Maybe the DNC too.

Gosh, if their dirty laundry was aired out it might contribute to them losing an entire presidential election and stuff!

DURHAM D (24,388 posts)

4. He has sex tapes as well. nt

I bet you wish you had some.

world wide wally (7,230 posts)

5. From what I can gather, Trump is a ****ing Russian agent

We are so good at beating around the bush because everyone is scared of being sued.

Trump is the guy that spanked you.

And his wife is hotter than anything you could hope for.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028414107
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: The conspiracy deepens
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 10:36:59 AM »
So hacking is good now?  :???:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 10:55:40 AM »
shraby (17,704 posts)

I'll bet that Russia has trump's tax returns and that's part of their leverage over him.

The hackers probably hacked into the IRS and latched onto those documents and if trump doesn't toe the line, they can be released into the mainstream of news here.

Nonsense! The Neptunians told me that the Venusians got Trump's tax forms, and discovered that he hid all of his wealth in Saturnian bitcoin!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 10:59:50 AM »
You know who else has Trump's tax returns?

OBAMA'S IRS!

:rotf: :lol: :rotf: :lol: :rotf: :lol: :rotf: :lol: :rotf:
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 11:35:58 AM »
Are they forgetting that the New York Times illegally published the tax returns?

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 02:17:20 PM »
if trump doesn't toe the line

Ring the Jubilee, one of those DUmmtards finally got the idiom right!

:yawn:

I was beginning to think it would never happen!
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2016, 02:28:31 PM »
shraby (17,704 posts)

Or maybe Hillary e-mailed Trump's tax return... to Anthony Weiner!

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2016, 02:43:30 PM »
  In 2012, 26% of students in the United States were low performers in mathematics (OECD average: 23%), 17% were low performers in reading (OECD average: 18%), 18% were low performers in science (OECD average: 18%), and 12% were low performers in all three of these subjects (OECD average: 12%).*1 

PISA defines “low performers” as those 15-year-old students who score below Level 2 on the PISA mathematics, reading and science assessments. Level 2 is considered the baseline level of proficiency that is required to participate fully in modern society. Students who score at Level 1 can answer questions involving clear directions and requiring a single source of information and simple connections, but they cannot engage in more complex reasoning and problem-solving tasks. 

Looks like the DU'ers are low performers, and unfortunately........ vote.  :thatsright:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2016, 06:12:05 PM »
Or maybe Hillary e-mailed Trump's tax return... to Anthony Weiner!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2016, 06:24:17 PM »
Are they forgetting that the New York Times illegally published the tax returns?
Yes, it is.

But it was for a noble cause.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2016, 06:33:19 PM »
Yes, it is.

But it was for a noble cause.

Anything a liberal does is for a noble cause. If a republican does it, it's because they're racist, misogynist, islamophobic, xenophobic redneck asshole deplorables.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2016, 11:10:04 PM »
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2016, 11:19:57 PM »
It was the Butler. In the Den. With the candlestick.

Darn Ruskies.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2016, 04:08:39 AM »
It was the Butler. In the Den. With the candlestick.

Darn Ruskies.
:-)

Anything a liberal does is for a noble cause. If a republican does it, it's because they're racist, misogynist, islamophobic, xenophobic redneck asshole deplorables.

...and such binary choices for the cretins that, supposedly, abhor binary choices. 

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2016, 07:26:52 AM »
  In 2012, 26% of students in the United States were low performers in mathematics (OECD average: 23%), 17% were low performers in reading (OECD average: 18%), 18% were low performers in science (OECD average: 18%), and 12% were low performers in all three of these subjects (OECD average: 12%).*1

PISA defines “low performers” as those 15-year-old students who score below Level 2 on the PISA mathematics, reading and science assessments. Level 2 is considered the baseline level of proficiency that is required to participate fully in modern society. Students who score at Level 1 can answer questions involving clear directions and requiring a single source of information and simple connections, but they cannot engage in more complex reasoning and problem-solving tasks.

Looks like the DU'ers are low performers, and unfortunately........ vote.  :thatsright:

Wait, so the lowest quintile of 15-year-olds isn't as smart as the other four quintiles?!?  If only President Mocha Latte knew!
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2016, 07:29:58 AM »

Wait, so the lowest quintile of 15-year-olds isn't as smart as the other four quintiles?!?  If only President Mocha Latte knew!

Here's a fascinating fact: 1 in 3 hillary supporters is just as stupid and ignorant as the other 2.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.