Author Topic: Hillion still angry at Bern-outs  (Read 922 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Hillion still angry at Bern-outs
« on: December 28, 2016, 05:33:58 PM »
portlander23 (1,889 posts)

Bernie Sanders is leading the Democrats into battle against Donald Trump on Jan. 15

Tim Fernholz 

blah-blah-blah[/img]

Tarheel_Dem (27,000 posts)

3. I hope "Democrats" have better sense than to follow. n/t

CousinIT (287 posts)

13. I hope they DO follow and emulate and join his fight.

Lots of people here seem to hate Sanders because he ran against Hillary and/or because he won't register as a Democrat. I don't care about either of those things. If he fights for what's right and what I believe are American and Democratic values as he consistently has done, then I support him and I think anyone else who calls themselves Democrats should join and emulate him. ALL of them. They had better not, if they hope to remain relevant, fail to follow his lead. This kind of fight is what's needed and right NOW.

17. Millions more of us rejected "The Bern". People like to forget that. I will never forget it.

I think Sanders & some of his more strident surrogates did irreparable damage to the party, and now to the nation. People like Susan Sarandon, Jeff Weaver & Nina Turner have much to answer for, and should be shunned, not embraced by the Democratic party. They all got paid, while the rest of us got played. Screw them, and the lying ass horse they rode in on.

As for calling myself a Democrat? I always have & I will continue to do so, unless the actual leaders of this party give over to Sanders and his ilk. They tried to burn the party down, and many of them did it with glee, and I certainly hope they're not being invited to address the problems they caused.

InAbLuEsTaTe (7,295 posts)

24. "His ilk"? You mean the future of our democracy? Yeah, let's just throw all Bernie supporters under the bus, even tho we willingly supported Hillary in the general.

Great idea... NOT!!

34. His "ilk" Sarandon, Weaver & Turner. They are not "the future of democracy". Get over yourself.

They are among the most venomous assholes on the planet.

tecelote (3,507 posts)

42. We need to work on inclusion.

Division only helps the Republicans.

50. **** Susan Sarandon! **** Jeff Weaver! **** Tad Devine! **** Nina Turner! Include me OUT!

The above referenced assholes did more the "help the Republicans" than anything said on this board by me.

panader0 (15,120 posts)

61. Get over yourself.

You sound like you need therapy.

62. More personal attacks from Bernie's "followers"? I'm shocked! Shocked, I say!

NOT.

portlander23 (1,889 posts)

27. The Democrats have already invited him into the party leadership

It's official. Are you out? Is it so terrible that Bernie is opposing Trump, and with the blessing of Pelosi and Schumer? Is there something he's saying that you think is wrong? Is he a terrible person for spending campaign money on fighting Trump?

36. I hate him with the heat of a thousand suns, and will never forgive him for how he used & abused....

the party that I've loved all my life. Pelosi & Schumer can lead this party, especially since they're actual members of it.

He dared to challenge the Queen!

CousinIT (287 posts)

67. You know what? If their NOT following his example & joining him COSTS AMERICA

it's SOCIAL SAFETY NET (which is inadequate to begin with), then they SHOULD follow and JOIN him. NOT doing so will COST. LIVES.

I'm not particularly interested in anyone's petty, snarling pissed-offedness at Bernie Sanders for "doing damage" to the party (allegedly - IMO they forced the party to focus on traditional Democratic platform and objectives and rightly so). I AM interested in SAVING Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and other social benefits the poorest of our citizens BADLY need and that will remain my #1 priority as I'm certain it is for most Americans - even those who voted for SHitler.

Eye on the ball. FOCUS. Leave the snarling about Bernie and the re-righting the damn primary behind and FOCUS.

70. I repeat. "Democrats" don't need Sanders to lead them anywhere. They have chosen Pelosi &....

Schumer (actual Democrats) to lead them. I'm gonna guess that plenty of stalwart "Democrats" will join forces with anyone to protect the social safety net, but they don't have to "be lead" anywhere.

phleshdef (10,842 posts)

40. We need Sanders a lot more than we need you.

murielm99 (17,113 posts)

32. He is not leading me anywhere.

And what is that bernie-worshipping website? I have never seen it.

Bernie has gone back to being an independent. He is not Democrat. I will look to the Democratic Party for leadership, thank you.

You go, girl!

Paladin (15,139 posts)

52. Join the Democratic Party, Bernie. Then maybe I'll follow you. (nt)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028407753
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DUmpstruck

Re: Hillion still angry at Bern-outs
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 05:45:22 PM »

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 06:31:15 PM »
What a bunch of miserable snots.

Offline hillneck

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 06:41:22 PM »
Sounds like leftist paradise is having some getting along problems.   :catfight:
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 08:44:46 PM »
Trump did a great job keeping that anger alive. - he made references to how Bernie was cheated by the DNC every chance he could get.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2016, 08:47:12 PM »
Sounds like leftist paradise is having some getting along problems.   :catfight:

But it'd improve if Skins merely took over Manny's message-board and coerced the cooperation of the gimme crowd.

He could do it, too, by assigning some of his own primitives to go there as stealth members and slowly and clandestinely turn around the focus of the site.

It'd all be for the better, because Skins's island is where all the primitives really belong, in one single place.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2016, 08:51:51 PM »
Completely off topic, but why did Bernie use stevenumbers' red right hand on his little podium logo? 

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2016, 09:12:37 PM »

Let them fight each other.  :yahoo: :fuelfire:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2016, 12:48:52 AM »
Let them fight each other.  :yahoo: :fuelfire:

Agree, absolutely. 

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2016, 01:22:12 AM »