Author Topic: Proglodytes: "Must. Have. Civil War"  (Read 954 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Proglodytes: "Must. Have. Civil War"
« on: December 14, 2016, 06:43:15 AM »
pbmus (1,354 posts)

#BREAKING: Twenty Republican electors are reportedly considering not voting for Trump.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/310309-harvard-professor-says-gop-electors-are-close-to-blocking-trump

--------

Sanity is coming round the bend...insanity is close behind.,and at the finish the winner is. .??

Binkie The Clown (2,594 posts)

3. If they don't block him, we have disaster. If they do block him, we have civil war.

This is shaping up to look like a no-win situation.

TRANSLATION: Dems lose power or civil war.

lame54 (18,002 posts)

11. I think the immediate flare up would be...

Much more preferable

As ugly as it would be

We would stand a much better chance of surviving it

The civil war won't be fought at the gates of Ft. Benning and Ft. Carson, dumbass. It'll be fought at the faculty lounge of the universities, the DNC headquarters downtown and the homes of the talking heads.

You really think we're going to play by the script you have written out inside your addled head?

You have every opportunity to abide by the election results. If you lost because people got to read the truth about Hillary and her cabal that is your problem, not the nation's.

Back off before you get yourself into trouble because no one is coming to save you from yourself.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512655391
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Re: Proglodytes: "Must. Have. Civil War"
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 06:48:32 AM »
I'm thinking that most of these neanderthals believe "civil war" equates to them standing in front of Trump Tower slinging poo at passerbys

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2016, 06:57:09 AM »
I'm thinking that most of these neanderthals believe "civil war" equates to them standing in front of Trump Tower slinging poo at passerbys

All the ones who are pant-hooting the loudest to overturn the election are also the ones who are saying they can't afford their assorted meds, have been aged-out of their jobs or don't have bus fare to attend whatever rally they want to hold next.

That doesn't even begin to take in their years of denigrating the police, military and the 2A or the fact they resent every successful business concern that actually produces tangible goods.

Their entire starting position is one of self-debilitation.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 07:15:18 AM »
What is even funnier is their belief that the military would readily join their "side" as long as a (D) was President.

Offline Charlespg

• Just Off Probation
  • Somewhere thats nowhere
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2016, 07:32:46 AM »
TRANSLATION: Dems lose power or civil war.

The civil war won't be fought at the gates of Ft. Benning and Ft. Carson, dumbass. It'll be fought at the faculty lounge of the universities, the DNC headquarters downtown and the homes of the talking heads.

You really think we're going to play by the script you have written out inside your addled head?

You have every opportunity to abide by the election results. If you lost because people got to read the truth about Hillary and her cabal that is your problem, not the nation's.

Back off before you get yourself into trouble because no one is coming to save you from yourself.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512655391
They haven't a dammed clue what civil war would mean

would they get it,  when summery executions of leftist activists began ,when death squads start killing SJW 's and leftwing  politicians because the left   overthrowing the election  has convinced people that there is nothing left to loose ? :mental:

or we get a military coup  and the liberals and DUmmies find themselves in a one way trip

be wary of what you wish for proglodytes

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2016, 09:51:44 AM »

The road they wish to travel is lined with lamp posts.

Thousands of 'em.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2016, 10:24:16 AM »

The second half of that quote needs to be mentioned--

Sometimes, you get it.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2016, 10:39:44 AM »
Lest the primitives get the wrong idea, allow me to explain some things to them.

Primitives: It's like it is the 1770's in the American colonies and real patriots are saying "King George, cut it out. Stop. What you're doing is wrong and we've explained why over and over and over again. So don't. Cut it out. Stop it."

You can only do that for so long, and then it's becomes time to quit trying to talk and just start shooting those who side with the King (in this case, an ever increasing Federal gov't who wishes to impose itself on the citizens under the guise of "collectivism/collective good" as opposed to "individualism/individual freedom").

So yes, liberals will be in the crosshairs, and their blood will flow as rivers.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 10:55:49 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2016, 10:53:31 AM »
They should take a look at some pics like this one before they go wishing for a civil war...

Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2016, 11:40:08 AM »
Record breaking gun sales year over year during Preznint Shit Midas's reign of incompetence should give the stupid animals at the DUmp but being stupid animals it does not.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2016, 02:16:46 PM »
lame54 (18,002 posts)

11. I think the immediate flare up would be...

Much more preferable

As ugly as it would be

We would stand a much better chance of surviving it

:rimshot: Never start a penis-measuring contest when you don't have one, moron! :rimshot:

It takes a special kind of stupid to banter casually about dire events. And some DU-folk have it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DUmpstruck

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2016, 02:47:33 PM »
I have yet to see a cardboard protest sign that will stop an M855 at 100 yards.   :killemall:

Offline Nobody Expects

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2016, 06:36:49 PM »

Monkeys have a habit of doing that :)
Our chief weapon is surprise, fear and surprise; two chief weapons, fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency! Er, among our chief weapons are: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and near fanatical devotion to the Pope! ...Oh, damn ...Um, I'll come in again.